jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to appear like I'm stealing anyone's "boyfriend", but can I say I just L-O-V-E Mr. Martinez!!!!

BBM

What? What'd I say?! :dunno:

BBM

Semantics games is a perfect description.

Yeppers - Made this within minutes of her cross this afternoon - I think I posted it, but I got booted but it is making me :banghead::banghead::banghead:

SEMANTICS_zps1055b441.gif

Who decided that a white/lace cami was a good thing to wear on her first day of cross? Dumb move IMO.

no no o. JM is not coming across as a bully. Is the witch was a guy wold you feel the same way? Poor little girlie psychopath that she is.

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

She wasn't shaking like a leaf, looking scared, fearful, weak. She was arrogant haughty deliberately making things difficult and I believe rather enjoying herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm surprised honestly. I expected her to play the scared little female card. Were she a 'better' psychopath I think she might have. More capable of manipulation, I think I mean. :giggle:

Instead....she's just making absolutely certain anyone who has never experienced a psychopath before today now knows exactly how crazy it all really is.

Thanks, Jodi!

On cross examination, the witness is presumed hostile and leading questions are allowed, so there's never a need to declare a cross witness as hostile.

This is another reason that it benefits Juan to let the DT call witness that he might use, so that he then can ask leading questions on cross.

I think she's highly offended that all these people in that room with her, people that she sees as her intellectual inferiors, are sitting in judgment of her day after day.

Bwahahaha...this is what I do, I get off work at 5 p.m. (3p.m. AZ time), as soon as they take the afternoon break I rip off my headset, race to my car and drive home (about 15 minutes), pray no one gets in my way, run upstairs, change, get my hiney back downstairs and settled by 5:25. Phew, I'm tired but I made it. ROFL

Obsessed much?

Just got electricity back. Missed four hours of testimony. Anyone know where I'll be able to go see what I missed?

JM is not only the attorney for the State. He is also there to champion the victim. Jodi made some egregious claims the victim, Travis, is not there to defend against.

These THs can get off their high horses and realize this.

And for a battered, abused victim of DV, she sure is strong and confrontational... :what:

JA probably only needs her glasses for distance and can't read with them on.....HLN keeps harping on her removing glasses to read. They are not bifocals ......

I think that her defense team told her to smarten up and quit being so combative.

I am very curious as to what all of our lawyer members think. Could you all please post in the "Ask a Lawyer" thread. There are waaaaay to many post to go back over to find them. Minor4th and Morman Attorney, AZLawyer, Gitana...would love to hear your take as a professional.

For most of us, like much about court, it is learning "trial by fire." When I have had cases where I suspected a narcissist, I did a lot of research which was extremely helpful. JM is doing great with her. Other attorneys may have had specialized training offered, but I think it comes with experience. JM has certainly had a lot of experience in this area, too.

Thank you for the input. I would never have the patience for it...I guess that's why I became a CPA instead. :rocker:

wild about trial not working. can i get another uncensored link. The ones on the front page do not seem to work. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong