jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the finger issue could be resolved with an x-ray to determine if the bent finger is the result of a cut tendon due to sliding across the blade of the knife during her attack on Travis (resulting in boutonniere deformity) or a break as Jodi claims. If the prosecution can't make Jodi get an x-ray, maybe an orthopedic surgeon could testify about a boutonniere deformity to inform the jury. I wasn't aware that a cut to your finger could result in that deformity until this case.

Sure would. Cutting a tendon is painful to say the least. A tendon connects muscle to bone. The hand is full of them. She would have been darn uncomfortable with this injury. They don't show up on x-rays..personal experience. I have seen many deformities due to a cut tendon. If the cut was tht deep, LE should have taken note of it when they examined her....but then again, it could have been a puncture and they don't leave much of a mark.

We can't post anything from that website ( Jodi is innocent) you can paraphrase ... But no link or cut and pasteing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted on there and I'm proud to say I've been banned. I can't even load the site. :rocker:

Guys. I think I found it.

images

Sure would. Cutting a tendon is painful to say the least. A tendon connects muscle to bone. The hand is full of them. She would have been darn uncomfortable with this injury. They don't show up on x-rays..personal experience. I have seen many deformities due to a cut tendon. If the cut was tht deep, LE should have taken note of it when they examined her....but then again, it could have been a puncture and they don't leave much of a mark.

Would the cut from the attack on June 4th have healed by the time of the interrogation on July 16th (video with Flores) enough so that LE would not have taken note of it even if she cut a tendon? Flores looked at her finger during her interrogation but I guess it wasn't noteworthy enough for evidence pictures.

If she broke her finger as she claims, she should be able to prove it with an x-ray of the bone. Of course, she wouldn't want to prove she is lying.

I was actually half kidding. I also think he was stalling. I just think that it's quite possible that these magazines were part of discovery, but that this DT didn't catch the hidden notations. Either way, it was a really powerful presentation and can't wait to see what she comes up with over the weekend to try to lie her way out of the real meaning.

Ohh ohhh [ raises hand} I know I know...:wave:

I just read on another site, full of her supporters, and they have described her defense of this magazine thing already. [:giggle: ]

Paraphrasing: She was not telling her friend to LIE for her. She was finally telling the truth about things, so she was just getting the word out to her friend that he needed to STOP LYING and start telling the truth now, like she was.

:floorlaugh: I kind of hope they go with that defense.

Night owls on the thread? :eek:hoh: I'm getting a bit down watching the talking heads, I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. You know I really like JM and I did not think his performance was flawless I thought it was very good and I'm floored at what even respected figures I enjoyed believing she won the day and her comparing his demeanor to TA's was a "slam dunk." Her behavior struck me as disingenuous and while she needs to stay on her game I thought she needed to stay with her meek kitten act and the contrast when she did not was terrible. That and the news media seems to have dismissed the coded magazines or at least not found them to be as much of a bombshell as I felt...

I mean even the people on that dreaded pro-JA site felt she blew it on her confession day so I guess it just goes to show you things can flip at any moment either way (I mean that in a positive way). Oh well, I guess I need fellow Websluther love to keep positive... or a Toblerone/Tootise Pop on the Pop Rocks. XD :drink:

:what:HOLY FREAKING COW! :moo: I realized part way through that (I'd heard it before, I am an AA fan) that I was holding my breath.

CHILLS! Thanks, Mal, for posting this!!

And on the side there is the video for Fiona Apple's 1997 song "Criminal"...

Same genre, can hear her blasting these anthems while driving thru desert...

I'm on my kindle or I'd post the youtube and all lyrics...

"I've been a bad bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad sad world
when a girl would break a boy
Just bc she can...

What I need is a good defense
cause I'm feeling like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed
To the one I sinned against
Cause he's all I knew of love..."

Seriously this psychopath must have had a 1990s soundtrack to her life, to go with the many movie references...Weird, strange, sick.

Night owls on the thread? :eek:hoh: I'm getting a bit down watching the talking heads, I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. You know I really like JM and I did not think his performance was flawless but I'm floored at what even respected figures I enjoyed believing her comparing his demeanor to TA's was a "slam dunk." Her behavior struck me as disingenuous and while she needs to stay on her game I thought she needed to stay with her meek kitten act and the contrast when she did not was terrible. That and the news media seems to have dismissed the coded magazines or at least not found them to be as much of a bombshell as I felt...

I mean even the people on that dreaded pro-JA site felt she blew it on her confession day so I guess it just goes to show you things can flip at any moment either way (I mean that in a positive way). Oh well, I guess I need fellow Websluther love to keep positive... or a Toblerone/Tootise Pop on the Pop Rocks. XD :drink:

I take what the talking heads say with a grain of salt. They are all about stirring the pot to get ratings
Have some Toblerone and you'll feel better. :)

I have faith in Juan and the jury, I really do.

Her attorneys knew about the magazines and were hoping (dumb) they wouldn't be used.

Now the Journal is another matter. I heard on NG or JVM or somewhere:waitasec:that her attorneys should have been the ones to bring up the "nothing new happened here" in her journal entry and did a preemptive strike. But they didn't. SCORE!!!

I read on a site of Jodi supporters and they think the defense has an answer of that. They are supposedly going to say that she had a super duper secret journal where she wrote about these super secret things.

Jodi even threw in a quick clue, when she said to JM, something like, ' well I didnt write about it in THERE..'

I read on a site of Jodi supporters and they think the defense has an answer of that. They are supposedly going to say that she had a super duper secret journal where she wrote about these super secret things.

Jodi even threw in a quick clue, when she said to JM, something like, ' well I didnt write about it in THERE..'

That's an... interesting theory, but the wouldn't that go against her positive thought, "The Secret" claims for why she did not 'talk negatively' in her diary?

Ohh ohhh [ raises hand} I know I know...:wave:

I just read on another site, full of her supporters, and they have described her defense of this magazine thing already. [:giggle: ]

Paraphrasing: She was not telling her friend to LIE for her. She was finally telling the truth about things, so she was just getting the word out to her friend that he needed to STOP LYING and start telling the truth now, like she was.

:floorlaugh: I kind of hope they go with that defense.

Seems like she wouldn't have had to secretly tell him to tell the truth. She gave her "confession" over a year earlier so her "truth" was out there for a while. If they didn't have to get their stories straight (because they are based on lies, not truth), just saying "tell the truth" would be enough. No need to send cryptic messages that could be misconstrued by the prosecutor and risk your defense.

CONFIRMED : Matt McCartney was involved in the forged paedophile letters.

SHANNA HOGAN, author of Picture Perfect [via phone with Jane Velez-Mitchell]: Yes. That was one of the most shocking moments in court. We've known about this for a while. She communicated with her ex boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, through jail and he was involved in creating these letters that were later proven to be forgeri...es. And that was the only substantial evidence that was given to produce her -- to back up her statement.

So when he gave his first interview to the attorneys, he gave a very different story. And Jodi needed him back into the jail to talk about her version of events so he could come back and support her claim. So it was - - it was basically her soliciting false testimony from behind bars.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?ref=stream

BBM

:thud: You have got to be kidding me.

Those people walk among us. :hills:

I think if the defense could prove that is a fracture through an xray they'd be doing it. I suspect they are afraid to have it xray'd for obvious reasons.

There is also a thing called a Dupuytren contracture that looks just like that...see here:

dupuytren_contracture.jpeg

I mentioned this story earlier, when I saw JA show the jury her finger I said to self, "BS she didn't hurt her finger! Her bones are straight!" The reason I said this to self because my Mother cut the same finger (of all things) washing a platter when I was 5 years old. She cut the tendon. The surgeon at the time (1959) let the incision heal before operating to re attach the tendon which was a failure because the tendon had snapped down into her palm. Her finger permanently is bent. She can only bend the tip.

My mother and I talked about this extensively. My mother said, "If Jodi had cut her finger to have it bent and disable to this extent, there would have been a tremendous amount of her blood at the crime scene!" My mother doesn't believe her finger was cut so deep to cut a tendon and not leave her blood at the crime scene and not get medical attention with that type of deep cut.

CONFIRMED : Matt McCartney was involved in the forged paedophile letters.
<<<<snipped>>>>

Wow! I really wonder if any charges will be brought against him!

Here's the link to the actual post:
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/434015280007953

(I just learned tonight that on facebook, if you click on the time of the post, you will get the direct link to the post. This is helpful because the posts on facebook get buried and then are hard to find.)

HTH

I mentioned this story earlier, when I saw JA show the jury her finger I said to self, "BS she didn't hurt her finger! Her bones are straight!" The reason I said this to self because my Mother cut the same finger (of all things) washing a platter when I was 5 years old. She cut the tendon. The surgeon at the time (1959) let the incision heal before operating to re attach the tendon which was a failure because the tendon had snapped down into her palm. Her finger permanently is bent. She can only bend the tip.

My mother and I talked about this extensively. My mother said, "If Jodi had cut her finger to have it bent and disable to this extent, there would have been a tremendous amount of her blood at the crime scene!" My mother doesn't believe her finger was cut so deep to cut a tendon and not leave her blood at the crime scene and not get medical attention with that type of deep cut.

Why doesn't she just get an x-ray taken to prove that a bone in her finger was broken? That would shut down the cut tendon argument and greatly bolster her defense. Why doesn't she do it? Hmmm... That would be a great juror question.

You would think more of her blood would be there with a deep cut but who knows-maybe a medical person can weigh in. Maybe it was her blood in the rental car.

:whoosh:
What is it?

And do I want to know? :smile:

I love that first smiley!

Well, it's not the pop rocks. :giggle:

I'll probably get a time out from nurse in the morning for that one but I just couldn't help myself and thought it would be so worth it. :shush:

Night owls on the thread? :eek:hoh: I'm getting a bit down watching the talking heads, I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. You know I really like JM and I did not think his performance was flawless I thought it was very good and I'm floored at what even respected figures I enjoyed believing she won the day and her comparing his demeanor to TA's was a "slam dunk." Her behavior struck me as disingenuous and while she needs to stay on her game I thought she needed to stay with her meek kitten act and the contrast when she did not was terrible. That and the news media seems to have dismissed the coded magazines or at least not found them to because as much of a bombshell as I felt...

:seeya: One night owl here ... lol ... !

BBM: As to the "talking heads," JMO, but I think the THs that are "criticizing" Mr. Martinez's cross of JA are the ones that are JEALOUS of him ! They WISH they had Mr. Martinez's SPUNK and BRAINS !

JMO, but Mr. M had no choice but to handle JA the way he handled her yesterday on cross : right to the point and none of this pussyfooting around !

I luved it when he "Yes" or "No" ... and when he said "I did not ask you ..."

Oh, and he calls JA "ma'am" :floorlaugh: ... NOT "Ms. Arias" and of course, NOT "Jodi" ... "ma'am" :waitasec: I hope I spelled it right ...

As to her behavior, I thought she was INDIGNANT, DEFIANT, and ARROGANT ! And her "smirking" and "facial expressions" while on the witness stand was disrespectful not only to Mr. Martinez, but to the court and jury ! Her attitude on cross showed the REAL Jodi Arias ...

JMO, but I thought the magazine was a HUGE bombshell ... I mean, did she really think that the jail personnel would not go through items that are passed from a prisoner to a visitor :waitasec: and vice-versa ? I think the coded magazine showed how conniving and sneaky JA really is ...

:great: I cannot wait for "Round 2" on Monday :great:

:seeya:

Why doesn't she just get an x-ray taken to prove that a bone in her finger was broken? That would shut down the cut tendon argument and greatly bolster her defense. Why doesn't she do it? Hmmm...

You would think more of her blood would be there with a deep cut but who knows-maybe a medical person can weigh in.

You would think that would be a very good logical evidence. Then how come it had not been done especially on direct or at least the X-ray report.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305