jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!
She sent Travis grandma twenty Irises and a note with her prayers.....
How absolutely awful and twisted...poor grandma....

Martinez is explaining how Jodi sent Travis' grandma flowers and a note.

Martinez:"Was this a way for you to assuage your guilt?"

GO, MARTINEZ, GO!!!!!!

IMO yet another change in demeanor really isn't going to go over well with the jury. I was flabbergasted how defiant and combative she was Thursday. But to go from that back to meek and mild cannot sit well.

Oh no. :( I was hoping Jodi was lying over sending irises to Mummum. She wasn't. Jodi sent 20 of them June 13, 2008. She's sadistic. (Norma's with Travis now, beyond all this.) Juan's pointing out, rather eloquently, how depraved this was.

Rats. Foiled by the lunch hour.

BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:seeya:

So good to see you my friend!!!!!!

I know it's great to see her trip up time and time again.

:woot:

:highfive:

:hug:

OMG - I didn't know she sent flowers to TA's grandmother. That takes a LOT of balls.

I called Gus Searcy, Leslie Udy, Bishop Layton . . .

went out of your way to contact TA's family didn't you?
I made contact yes
Do you know Mumum's is?
Norma ? - his Grandma
who raised him?
You talked with TA about his upbringing in the Rubidore? area of Southern Calif . . . you sent her 20 iris's . . . you indicated she was in your prayers . . .you felt badly for her?
yes
a way for you to assuage your guilt?
that was not my thought
she received them on 6/13/08 didn't she? you wrote that in your journal
I was going off my email confirmation
you included this message you were sorry for what happened
yes
for your benefit
no .

Not for your benefit - even though you had done it - you sent the Iris's - you knew she was an older woman who was very tight with TA . .. you sent these items to her

Noon recess . . .be back by 1:25

JA wipes a tear from her chin

I like they call for noon recess when just when the water works get going. Let's see how quickly she composes herself.

Oh my gosh I've never been soooooooo glad for the noon recess!!!

Enjoy your lunch, everybody! :heartbeat:

Okay I don't normally post much and haven't posted at all during this trial but.........this woman is the epitomy of evil!!! :furious:

This may have been answered already and if it has I apologize in advance. Can someone tell me why she looks away every time she answers Juan? It's extremely irritating! jmo

Oh, did she finally manage to squeeze out a tear? I saw her wipe her chin, but I didn't see a tear for the life of me.

Today with her testimony she is hoping to get just one juror's sympathy! The new JA :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419