jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jurors give interviews after the trial is over,...

Hi everyone.. I'm ctmom. I'am new to posting.. I am still exhausted from watching yesterday..

Hi everyone. HI ctmom (cute av.)

Same for me. Just registered yesterday via a friend on HuffPo who has friends here, so trying to stay current and nav my way along...please be patient...:great:

Is Mr. Burns a quadriplegic? No disrespect intended...I didn't see his testimony. Why would she need to adjust his shoulders?

I predict there will be 12 questions in the jury question box.

They will all say "GUILTY!!! Can we go home now??"

I respectfully disagree.

It is NOT normal FOR ANY AGE to invade someones privacy. She has repeatedly snooped in emails, cell phones and their homes. To repeatedly do this is not NORMAL.
this shows she has a pattern:waitasec:

I bet she was just like this with her parents growing up when she got in trouble. This is exactly how she talked to them, defiantly, in circles, until she exhausts them. Guess what, Juan doesn't cave like everyone else, missy!

Grrrrrr

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann - this girl is freaky

@ 17 years old???????? DAYMN

I feel bad for Nurmi. He didn't want this case. And you know, after this is over, she is going to throw him under bus. And I am sure he knows it.

He better be really careful how he "breaks up" with her (but he's going under the bus, for sure.)

Back to Anal Intercourse talk.
Jodi had Anal Intercourse with Bobby two times.
But no, we are going to quibble about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member