CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont say she was in the religious part,.. But the vegan part she was in for sure. Actualy,. They wouldnt need her for her beliefs,.. Its could be just here as a mark. I know i know far fetched but hey it happend before, and theres a whole lotta different whackos out there, even hunting in groups
For me enough to explore more.

What it is,.. Check here
http://godsdirectcontact.co.uk/index.html

Well we need to know more about this cult and its teachings then. Do they teach verses from the Bible? Do Catholics have a Bible that differs in content from other Christian denominations? Does the cult have its own Bible written by the founder or such? Adding a religious context certainly throws up more questions to answer, because this is not some orthodox religion, not even an orthodox Christian or Buddhist sect. Who is to say that the followers are told to read your standard KJV/ NIV/etc. Bible (which is where these verses mentioned were from presumably)?

Also, has Elisa ever alluded to any religious thoughts in any of her social media/blog writings? It seems to me she hasn't. You'd think that someone who is that into a religion or has religious leanings would say more about it in her blogs and posts. In my experience, religious people usually do. Even if some of them don't go on abouti their faith at length, they would normally give it away somehow by saying Amen, God Bless, or any of that sort of thing. So far all the blog posts written by her that has been discussed does not seem to contain a trace of this.

Me personally, I doubt she was going there for any religious purpose.

She may be going to a farm owned by someone who is religious, but she does not seem to be drawn to it because of that.

I dont say she was in the religious part,.. But the vegan part she was in for sure. Actualy,. They wouldnt need her for her beliefs,.. Its could be just here as a mark. I know i know far fetched but hey it happend before, and theres a whole lotta different whackos out there, even hunting in groups
For me enough to explore more.

What it is,.. Check here
http://godsdirectcontact.co.uk/index.html
Yeah if you could find anything relevant about that angle, feel free.

I'm sorry I kept editing my previous post because I'm on a tablet and its hard for me to organise my thoughts properly on a tiny screen and typing is slow... I edited my last paragraph as this :

"She may be going to a farm owned by someone who is religious, but she does not seem to be drawn to it because of that. I think its just a coincidence that she picked a farm to visit that is in sunny CA and is green/ethical but happens to be owned or sponsored by a religious cult leader. Maybe she wasn't even really aware of the religious leanings of the leader. Maybe it didn't bother her either way as long as it was a green/ethical farm in sunny CA.

But yeah I get that some think she may have been killed by this cult or something for some symbolic reason. I don't know what to think of that, to be honest. Its another theory. But I highly doubt she knowingly allowed herself to be killed or used by a cult."

5b50bade9c82d158f6eab79.jpg

Mr. Yam photo of the 14th floor wall opposite elevators

Has anybody located where the camera is on the outside of the elevators that points towards them?

Also, was she gesticulating in the direction of the toilets?

I think it's worth keeping in mind, too, that BDiaz may be full of poo. Not all witnesses are reliable or telling the truth. Some are just after their 15 minutes.

I just rewatched the video and it does, in fact, appear to be slowed down (someone mentioned this earlier). Track the seconds on the CCTV with the seconds on YouTube, and there's a discrepancy. The video is moving more slowly than real time.

Well we need to know more about this cult and its teachings then. Do they teach verses from the Bible? Do Catholics have a Bible that differs in content from other Christian denominations? Does the cult have its own Bible written by the founder or such? Adding a religious context certainly throws up more questions to answer, because this is not some orthodox religion, not even an orthodox Christian or Buddhist sect. Who is to say that the followers are told to read your standard KJV/ NIV/etc. Bible (which is where these verses mentioned were from presumably)?

Also, has Elisa ever alluded to any religious or spiritual thoughts in any of her social media/blog writings? It seems to me she hasn't. You'd think that someone who is that into a religion or has religious leanings would say more about it in her blogs and posts. In my experience, religious people usually do. Even if some of them don't go on abouti their faith at length, they would normally give it away somehow by saying Amen, God Bless, or any of that sort of thing. So far all the blog posts written by her that has been discussed does not seem to contain a trace of this.

Me personally, I doubt she was going there for any religious purpose.

She may be going to a farm owned by someone who is religious, but she does not seem to be drawn to it because of that. I think its just a coincidence that she picked a farm to visit that is in sunny CA and is green/ethical but happens to be owned or sponsored by a religious cult leader. Maybe she wasn't even really aware of the religious leanings of the leader. Maybe it didn't bother her either way as long as it was a green/ethical farm in sunny CA.

But yeah I get that some think she may have been killed by this cult or something for some symbolic reason. I don't know what to think of that, to be honest. Its another theory. But I highly doubt she knowingly allowed herself to be killed or used by a cult.

Just a little clarification, the verses I pulled from are from NKJV. But any version would say the same thing, just using different words.

Also, my intention was not to purposely add in a religious angle. In fact, I rather had not because it is too sensitive an area. But I was truly curious about whether there was a significance to the row of numbers and when I google that, the verses jumped out at me.

I do the same , when i post the initial message is post v0.95beta and then adjust :D
Please, im. Not saying she vollunteered into that tank :what:
I know my theory is very unlikely but heck,.. Everyone else is freaking out overnthe buttons ornwitch level she was on so i thought to a approach it a lil different. :D
Yeah if you could find anything relevant about that angle, feel free.

I'm sorry I kept editing my previous post because I'm on a tablet and its hard for me to organise my thoughts properly on a tiny screen and typing is slow... I edited my last paragraph as this :

"She may be going to a farm owned by someone who is religious, but she does not seem to be drawn to it because of that. I think its just a coincidence that she picked a farm to visit that is in sunny CA and is green/ethical but happens to be owned or sponsored by a religious cult leader. Maybe she wasn't even really aware of the religious leanings of the leader. Maybe it didn't bother her either way as long as it was a green/ethical farm in sunny CA.

But yeah I get that some think she may have been killed by this cult or something for some symbolic reason. I don't know what to think of that, to be honest. Its another theory. But I highly doubt she knowingly allowed herself to be killed or used by a cult."

I just rewatched the video and it does, in fact, appear to be slowed down (someone mentioned this earlier). Track the seconds on the CCTV with the seconds on YouTube, and there's a discrepancy. The video is moving more slowly than real time.

About the vid, I don't understand why they released the part at the end where she isn't seen anymore but only the elevator moving from floor to floor. What's the purpose of this? I mean, they could have cut it, there's nothing to see.

RSBM -- Apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're looking for, but back in a previous thread, LittleWing posted this photo which appears to show them removing EL's body (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/23/udebama7.jpg). If you meant actually leaving the hotel through the doors to a coroner's van or ambulance or something, I haven't seen that either.

As for the photos of her, are you including those released by the Chinese media in your count? http://www.iask.ca/news/canada/2013/0223/184354.html (originally posted by californiared3).

The link to the Chinese media report shows a pic of a note supposedly written by Elisa with the English word "pilgrimage" in it. The report highlighted that she again mentioned this word. Does anyone here have any details what pilgrimage Elisa was talking about.

About the vid, I don't understand why they released the part at the end where she isn't seen anymore but only the elevator moving from floor to floor. What's the purpose of this? I mean, they could have cut it, there's nothing to see.

I am glad they did though.. it was a great tool in determining what floor she started on by using the timing of the stops.

Would you say the reverse video of her would be more accurate, timewise? I'm trying to watch the seconds on Youtube and the counter on the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uwECaZ0mSs"]Elisa Lam Video (in Reverse) - YouTube[/ame]

Glad we're talking about time of death/rate of decomposition, because something's been bothering me for a while now. My personal belief, for cause of death to be accident/suicide, is that it needed to happen on 1/31 and the hatch needed to be open. But this is problematic for a couple reasons. LAPD searched the roof sometime after she disappeared, so why did evidence not lead straight to the tank? And smeizner visited the roof on the 7th I believe, so why didn't he smell anything? Even in cold water with slowed decomposition, 7 days is more than enough time for putrefaction to set in. Or the tank was closed and evidence of her on the roof was covered? So, I'm personally currently leaning heavily on foul play.

Has anybody located where the camera is on the outside of the elevators that points towards them?

Also, was she gesticulating in the direction of the toilets?

According to the people that went to the hotel to investigate, there are NO CAMERAS in the hallways.

The link to the Chinese media report shows a pic of a note supposedly written by Elisa with the English word "pilgrimage" in it. The report highlighted that she again mentioned this word. Does anyone here have any details what pilgrimage Elisa was talking about.

Based on the small, out-of-context photo of the postcard, it looked like it was something to do with the movie Drive and Ryan Gosling. I think "pilgramage" was just a colourful term for a little exploring around her celebrity crush/a movie she liked.

Futzbucket, no I am not saying that putting the body in the tank would create an air bubble.

I am saying that the body most likely sank to the bottom of the tank and then the draw of water out of the outlet pipe pulled the body to block the outlet pipe.

But the use of water below in the hotel would continue to pull on the water that is already in the pipe below the blockage, thus creating a vacuum in the pipe below the blocked outlet.

This vacuum area or voliume would get bigger and bigger as the water continues to get pulled down the pipe below the blockage at the tank outlet, and eventually has to let go or be released, otherwise the pipes will collapse from the vacuum.

And it let's go with an extremely loud bang, and often with damage to the pipes in the area of the released vacuum.

Very loud noise and water leak, Mr. Diaz.

Glad we're talking about time of death/rate of decomposition, because something's been bothering me for a while now. My personal belief, for cause of death to be accident/suicide, is that it needed to happen on 1/31 and the hatch needed to be open. But this is problematic for a couple reasons. LAPD searched the roof sometime after she disappeared, so why did evidence not lead straight to the tank? And smeizner visited the roof on the 7th I believe, so why didn't he smell anything? Even in cold water with slowed decomposition, 7 days is more than enough time for putrefaction to set in. Or the tank was closed and evidence of her on the roof was covered? So, I'm personally currently leaning heavily on foul play.

I personally think she was hidden somewhere else in the hotel for a few days... I don't think LE had probable cause to search every one and every room at the hotel when her family first reported her disappearance.

Has there been a photo published for the Evacuation Plan/Floor Plan of the 15th floor? Since there is some confusion on this forum over which floor Elisa was on when the CCTV footage was taken. Chinese media that I translated earlier on said "on some floors, there were stairways right beside the lifts"... so now it gives me the impression that on some floors the floorplans are not the same? Or maybe the report is erroneous? Maybe the person who snooped around the hotel didn't explore every floor to make that comment. Does every floor have the same floorplan?

Has there been a photo published for the Evacuation Plan/Floor Plan of the 15th floor? Since there is some confusion on this forum over which floor Elisa was on when the CCTV footage was taken. Chinese media that I translated earlier on said "on some floors, there were stairways right beside the lifts"... so now it gives me the impression that on some floors the floorplans are not the same? Or maybe the report is erroneous? Maybe the person who snooped around the hotel didn't explore every floor to make that comment. Does every floor have the same floorplan?

I would assume that there are stairways on every floor.

I think it has been overlooked but in this very thread I showed mathematically how it is almost certain she was on the 14th floor.

Well look,.. I did it 3 times,.. Not sure if she means this
People do this pilgrimage for different reasons,.. Some religious ( since by tradition its a cathlic pilgrimage) but more people do it for sportive or recreational/tourist reasons

The camino the santiago,.. Or The way of Saint James,..is a pilgrimage crossing spain to the shrine of saint james in santiago de compostela north west spain. Maybe she meant this pilgrimage? Its all i can think of... Its pretty famous pilgrimage for all ages. In thismpilgrimage you sleep at pilgrimhostals at night.

Poor elisa,. If she meant the way of saint james,.. :(. ,... She seems to be the type to do this pilgrimage... Not everyone does this or feels like walking for like a month, i always met special people on my route. She could have veen one now i think of it.

Again,.. Im notmsure if she means the way of saint james,.. But seems logical to me cos its like the number one. Known commercial pilgrimage in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752