jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we had a split screen to see her face while this tape plays

This tape sounds just like the detailed lies on her direct exam.

Boy - she sure made that recitation of the murder incident all about her, didn't she.

That isn't my opinion. She is guilty of a vicious murder. I'm only stating that I feel uncomfortable with the prosecutors grilling. I think he can show she is a liar without the grilling. Also I think the jury already knows she is a liar.

ThE ONLY way Juan can get anywhere with her is by grilling her, imo. No way she is cooperative or truthful or helpful on her own. A polite, respectful attorney would have been run over by her.

Another poster and asked where her 'lost' phone has been found.

Anyone? please :blushing:

Holy cow! I can't believe she keeps reiterating how she can't keep her lies straight.

Oh, how could ANYONE make up this account of the "ninjas," and discuss Travis's body and the position he was in, and how she tried to save him?? Oh, this tape alone should send her to death row. As horrible as she's been, this is just...inhuman.

She's going to convict herself.

Interviews, interrogations, taking the stand.

Mark my words. The jury will convict you. You have given them no other option.

Again couldnt keep her lies straight.

Shes on fire today:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if she's thinking about the SPAM Sammy that is waiting for her behind that door.

Couldn't keep her lies straight! Geese Jodi, weave your own noose why don't ya!

Seeeee....JM's movin right along!!!
Method to his madness, IMO!!!

JM plays a looooong clip from 48 hours showing just how detailed her "ninja" story was. Kinda like her pedophile story . . . .

Right now I think she realizes she needs to admit to keeping lies straight because of the death penalty, She finally gets it. Can't wait till Juan gets to the actually murder.

She's definitely looking weaker by the minute today... JM is doing an awesome job.

Juan is eating her lunch today, so I hope MCSO has an extra one for poor Miz Jodi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151