jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those confused,

JM is not conceding that JA shot TA first. He is having her tell her lie about the lineback lunge and the gunshot so that he can illustrate that there was no evidence that there should be to indicate he was as close to her and she was in iminent anger as she suggests with her fairy tale.

He does not concede that TA was shot first. He is making it obvious that he was not shot while JA was in fear of her life. If it happened the way JA tells it there should be all sorts of GSR and stippling around the wound, and there was not.

Oooohhh she cant remember the lie!!! Shes said he shouted "gonna kill you *****" last week and now she cant remember

The blood magically fell all around the casing! Glad this trial isn't in Pinellas I'm sure they'd find that reasonable

OFFS - if he's screaming obsenities at her, how is that she doesn't remember a single word? That would imply that he didn't yell any obsenities at her.

Grrrr....

Mel

Agreed. Everything is on the record and anything that is done outside of the presence of the jury should still be in open court.

This. Times 12. Don't know how she thought she could get away with closing the court room for that nonsense. :furious: Too bad no time for media appeal or motions.

So when did he say "kill you b1tch" or whatever?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

bleeding...
shot...
no way to tackle...anyone really she is such a lying
what was the S word he called her?

Her attorney will say that the bullet casing was kicked by police or something stupid.

linebackerpose_zps976fa8ea.jpg

I haven't laughed this hard in sooooooo long!!!!! I can't breath and and having a crying fit of laughter!

She's getting mixed up .. she thinks the trial and the evidence is the only reality, she forgets that these events were supposed to have actually happened and she is therefore able to remember things that she witnessed. Lost in the game.

Ladies and gentlemen, get comfy and watch Juan close this deal. 45 minutes til court is adjourned, and then not back til Tuesday. This is gonna be good!

I think her demonstration threw her off-cue. Relating the beginning of the murder absolutely emotionless and monotone.

No sadness, remorse, nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member