Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aedrys - :seeya: ! It looks like it either isn't allowed or reporters weren't allowed in - not a peep so far that I can see.

Wonder if the photographers are camped out waiting for her to leave? Will anyone follow her?

Huh. I thought I read somewhere that it was open to the public, but maybe there's special rules for her. Again.

Huh. I thought I read somewhere that it was open to the public, but maybe there's special rules for her. Again.

It is open to a limited number of the public, but no cameras will be allowed inside.

Well of course she was - it's worked for her before....

I don't know why they are saying that about the hidden entrance - because other news sources have been saying there is only one way in allowed because it is a federal building - through the front door - it doesn't matter who you are.

There is another way in--for judges.

ETA: Obviously, I haven't been to this exact building. But all the federal courthouses I've seen have separate entrances for judges, for security purposes.

What happened to all her event planning skills?

Well, you know, they only worked for invisible events attended by invisible nannys with invisible shot girls and invisible pole dancing!

If there were seats available I would demand entry, up front.
I wouldn' t say anything, just sit there playing with a roll of Henkel duct tape..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/03/04/casey-anthony-tampa-bankruptcy-court/1962273/

Why has Anthony laid so low? Death threats, said her lawyer. He told WTSP in Tampa that there has been a $50,000 bounty on her head ever since July 2011, when she was found not guilty of killing Caylee. That's why she's been in hiding, he said. Safety concerns are also why the judge has allowed the hearing at 1:30 p.m. Monday to stay in Tampa instead of moving it to her hometown of Orlando.

Oh pleez- that tired old excuse, someone on Craig's list offered $50K for her exact whereabouts. I'm sure that's a genuine offer, I mean they wouldn' t lie would they? They could identify that person in no time flat if they wanted to, but it works better to keep dragging it out to Judges.

ETA: Obviously, I haven't been to this exact building. But all the federal courthouses I've seen have separate entrances for judges, for security purposes.

Yes, of course - I should have been more clear - I meant for regular folks attending proceedings.

Guess Mr. Mason wasn't able to use his clout after all. :floorlaugh:

I am loving the way the news reports are saying FCA was flushed out of hiding....it sounds so...:floorlaugh:

I think her life is no so bella vita after all. I don't think she is enjoying any of this attention period. The pictures today prove it.

If she was enjoying any of this attention, she would not cover her face with her hand when she was inside the car when photogs were taking her picture, no sunglasses to cover her face etc.

And def. no crying and getting upset.

BIRBM
I don't think these pictures prove anything except that she wants to hide her face until she gets that exclusive interview.

And, the crying was probably because she is upset about the media photographers getting an up on her expected photo shoot they are planning for her after the BK goes through.

Looking back at the pictures of when CM was trying to protect her, she seemed upset right from the start so maybe it was because she wasn't allowed entry in the private passageway (since she's so special).
Or, it could be because CM was actually choking off her airway in his arm hold.

BIRBM
I don't think these pictures prove anything except that she wants to hide her face until she gets that exclusive interview.

And, the crying was probably because she is upset about the media photographers getting an up on her expected photo shoot they are planning for her after the BK goes through.

Looking back at the pictures of when CM was trying to protect her, she seemed upset right from the start so maybe it was because she wasn't allowed entry in the private passageway (since she's so special).
Or, it could be because CM was actually choking off her airway in his arm hold.

Or because CM's armpits do not smell so good. :floorlaugh:

Mason seemed flustered as well. I think he is so used to getting his way that he really didn't know how to handle being treated like anybody else filing bk.

Thwarted

It is just before that - I wish I knew how to capture a momemt on a video but I don't. Let me look at it again.

She looks mad because Cheney was dragging her by her head. What a jerk he is, he didn't have to do that. Makes him look so stupid. She had a hat and sunglasses those would have worked fine.

Again, just a few moments ago, Casey Anthony just left the federal courthouse in Tampa...the bankruptcy hearing is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23