100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good for you from going from an 18 to a 5. Although, as a man, I have never been able to crack the women's size code. Always wondered who the heck came up with that. Very confusing to men.

You may have to go "Office Space" on your droid. Since other comments have compared Nurmi to Bill Lumberg, I figured I'd throw out the scene where Michael Bolton and crew smash computers, faxes, etc. in the field. Love the part when Bolton has to be restrained from going back after that destroyed computer.

i might do that to the phone! I always keep my Nikon on the ready for any photo taking/case photos, never my phone as that can get stolen or broken. I am great with tech stuff except admittedly "phones" !!

Yes the women's size thing is a definite world of its own. one of the greatest days of my life was driving to the valley because my dept store did not have the jeans i wanted small enough.. and going into a room of 100 friends that have known me decades (mostly online in a large club except for local friends) and everyone ignored me. I was kind of hurt. Until i got home and they started writing asking why I did not show up. :) nobody recognized me. ha..

When court begins today, will the attorneys be determining which of the new questions can be asked?

OMG - I just googled "pedophila pamphlet" and the first three sites I tried were all pedophiles making pamphlets to help people "understand" their point of view. I can't even...it is just...I mean who could possibly...just...wow. :puke: No more googling for me today!

Reminds me of those freaks of NAMBLA.

Hey, I'm all about having an open mind, am willing to try anything, am adventurous, etc. However, there are certain people on this Earth, and specific groups, that are just plain not worth the oxygen they use.

No kidding...the copycat defense. It's pretty laughable! At least he wasn't just out for the publicity in this case, per his desire to be released as her attorney.

I haven't heard about Nurmi wanting to be released as her atty - that's huge! At least he has ONE redeeming quality, lol!

The court should throw out the pedophilia claim.

Besides, he was into young boys etc... why would he have sex with a woman.

And please bring up Cancun, jealousy because that seems to rattle her cage.

and yet he also seemed to like 12 year old girls!!! he wasn't particular with his pedophilia, apparently. :waitasec:

yes!! i want more questions with the word JEALOUS in them. that really got under her skin. that and the ones who clearly think she's nuts!

I just looked at the Jury Questions - Jodi Answers Thread and WOW! Reading it just drives home how much that girl can talk and talk and talk. Even more so than if you are listening to her.

Shout out to those of you who caught and transcribed all those questions and answers. You are amazing! :gthanks:

In Session no longer showing live trials. Just BS reality shows. You have to watch HLN with their millions of commercials or watch online. Abc15.com is what I view online.

Thank you, even though I am at work I was home sick during the whole Casey fiasco and watched just about every minute of that trial.
So I was wondering why this one is on another channel.

I just now came to this thread after catching up on the previous thread from last night. There was a lengthy discussion going on about pedophilia (why do I hate that I can now spell that word without spell check kicking in?). I couldn't comment because that thread is closed. I just wanted to say that it appears Travis had lots and lots of friends, and I imagine most, if not all are Mormon. Mormons tend to have large families. If Travis was a pedophile wouldn't there be testimony from SOMEONE/ANYONE that they didn't want Travis around their children? Would he have so many "married with children" friends that adored him? (Rhetorical questions, just thinking out loud.)

It was just another example of Arias reversing the situation. Sky and Chris Hughes did not want her around their children because of her sexual manner toward Travis (ear sucking, to be precise).

I'm getting an ad for Ontario Hydro Generation at the side of my WS screen asking me if Ninja's have attacked!!! OMG LMAO!!

The court should throw out the pedophilia claim.

Besides, he was into young boys etc... why would he have sex with a woman.

And please bring up Cancun, jealousy because that seems to rattle her cage.

Along with suggesting her relationship with Travis was "over". The way she said, "over"? Her lawyer wasn't finished talking, but oh my. Nothing is over till Jodi says it is over or until she "eradicates" it.

I noticed that there were no questions from the jury about the magazines with coded messages (unless I missed them). I bet there were questions submitted, but were not allowed because of an objection (maybe from both sides) ... or .... that might be the question objected to by Nurmi stating "attorney/client" privilege. Any thoughts??

Well, good for you from going from an 18 to a 5. Although, as a man, I have never been able to crack the women's size code. Always wondered who the heck came up with that. Very confusing to men.

You may have to go "Office Space" on your droid. Since other comments have compared Nurmi to Bill Lumberg, I figured I'd throw out the scene where Michael Bolton and crew smash computers, faxes, etc. in the field. Love the part when Bolton has to be restrained from going back after that destroyed computer.
This memo just in from Nurmi: Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. That would be grrrreat. Yeahhh.

The poster referred to an LDS conference. Was that the conference in question or was it a PPL conference?

I think Ryan said Jodi was blonde at the PPL conference in April, but a WS member discovered yesterday that was held in March.

Did I miss it or did JA never say that she screamed for TA to stop, or beg for him to not attack her or shriek "what are you doing????" This had to have been like a silent film according to her. If anyone were coming after me I'd be screeching like a banshee non stop. Did I miss her saying anything differently?

In the photo of Travis sitting in the shower......is that the only photo of that particular "pose"? Is there a photo of that pose showing his face?

IIRC it is the only one of his face while sitting down.

There was no fear, fear is to run for your life, the overkill proves anger, and most likely when he told her to get out of his life.
I am asking again, if anyone knows, will the jury be told of her previewing the questions before the judge asks them.

Watched yesterday & read all the posts in this thread and am thinking...

** Interesting--and GREAT that JA and the DT have spent 95% of their case and time on sex, explicit and otherwise, yet the jurors asked just one question about explicit sex (regarding anal sex) very few on sex at all, and best of all, very few about Travis' alleged pedophilia (and those were clearly highly skeptical).

**Allowing jurors to ask questions gives the jury a preview of what other jurors are thinking. If there are any pro-JA jurors, they discovered yesterday that they(he/she) are the tiny minority, and that at least some of their fellow jurors are already convinced of her guilt AND very disgusted by her.

**I think that being able to ask JA questions will make it easier for jurors to give her the death penalty, because they'll feel that no questions they had went unaddressed.

**If I was a juror I'd be incredibly offended by her demeanor yesterday. They are sacrificing weeks and weeks of their lives to this trial, are doing their job by paying close attention to every last word out of her vile mouth, and have taken the time to write out questions for her to answer.

What they got in return yesterday was a defendant who looked like she was enjoying herself, whose responses were quick and glib and obviously rehearsed, and who used the opportunity to slip in as many new dirty accusations against Travis as she could.

Given how closely the jury has been listening and observing, I trust them to have seen for themselves what she is...a cold blooded killer unworthy of their pity or mercy.

A question about the socks JA was wearing: It's my understanding from everything I've read and the photos, that JA was wearing black socks when she murdered Travis. I know that JM brought some of that out in his cross, because I remember him contrasting the difference in characteristics of the bloodied area on the carpet that was caused by her sock footprints, versus the large, thick pool of blood where Travis' head was (sorry to be so graphic).

So has it been established and/or did JA admit she was wearing socks? If so, would this not be one more fact that points towards premeditation? I mean, what other good explanation would there be for her to choose to wear only socks?

Oh, I know, she just hadn't gotten around to putting her shoes on when Travis so violently attacked her. Or, her shoes fell off when she was escaping from Travis. Has she offered any of these up? TIA

There is a photo of her foot while she is dragging Travis. It's a black sock covered foot, which she acknowledges is her own.

I don't think the fact that she was wearing socks or just socks but no shoes in and of itself = premeditation at all. I have a no-shoes in the house at all policy but also hate having cold feet, so I am socked all the time, even in the summer! Tile is cold, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle