100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is now starting to ramble on mindlessly. She should just STFU before she does even more damage.

Gheez what religion dont teach to substain from all sexually activities until marriage?

You know what, I'm not even a mormon and I even knew that Mormons didn't have any form of sexual relationships before getting married.
C'mon now Jodi!

<-- Not stupid!

THANK YOU! And, I know that anyone in the Arizona area probably knows that too. Most of the jurors are likely not LDS and THEY KNOW THAT, TOO!!

I am going to go out and stack firewood for this part.... we have been over and over and over the world according to arias

notbelieveyou.jpg

I was wondering about that too. If the fog lifted in the desert where she threw the gun. How was she still in the fog with Ryan? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I just want her to disappear into the fog of........He!!

OMG!! No one cares about young Jodi and her boyfriends. We've heard it already. NURMI - we have heard it already!! Stop the madness!:banghead:

Quote Jodi: Lying isn't something I just typically do
Bombshell - Ya think LIAR - she can't dig herself out of her liars den

Keep in mind, his is going to soak the state per hour (what $225.00 per hour ???) sooooooo lets just draw this out to get "my" state bucks!!!

JMHO

This line of questioning makes me feel the exes were deposed and had a lot to say, which we will hear, on rebuttal, about jodi.

What in the TARNATION does this testimony have to do with ANYTHING!?

Did Nurmi not listen to the jury questions? SHE'S DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288