100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Nurmi entirely plotted not to de-edify Jodi on these hokey 'suicide letters' UNTIL re-direct. imo Nurmi thought this would make Jodi sympathetic to the jury, but, imo, it has totally backfired, because Jodi is coming across as the most selfish and self-centered classic Narcissist this world has ever seen. Everything in this entire world is Jodi-this and Jodi-that. imo Jodi is impressing me a very, very scary person who ought not ever be:jail: loose on the streets. In prison for life, Jodi will have plenty of opportunity to journal and de-edify her thoughts further:jail:

Things not to say in a death penalty trial:

1. If I did it, I deserve the death penalty
2. I have tried to commit suicide and have been unsucessful so far
3. I planned to be dead but am only alive because I was arrested

I think someone needs to do an edify adjustment on her brain so she can no longer make all this stuff up.

He (Mr Nurmi) is punishing everyone because the Jury thing went so well he knows a Death Sentence is coming, so why not irritate the crap out of the Jury and us for a few more days of the Jodi Show

Why is the judge allowing this nonsense ? To which question from the jury does this remotely apply ?

So she flung a bible passage at him and made him take the words back......classic.

This 10 minute video is probably the BEST piece of work done as commentary regarding the Arias trial I have seen to date - bar none.

OUTSTANDING WORK. Kudos to the author of this video.

I wish it could be sent directly to JM to use for his closing.

This video is just excellent:seeya:

She writes this stuff in her journal but no abuse, this just makes her look like a liar more...it's all they got!

The jurors must have a 100 more questions on her memory now.

Scream.gif

Feel better? :seeya:

Her voice and poor me stories are worth screaming about..:tears::dramaqueen::noooo::waiting:

i don't buy any of this.."letters" and new journal pages last 2 yrs..prob last 2 days imo!

I agree, where did these long lost journal pages and suicide notes come from? Are they helping her write new material? Is that legal?

I don't know if this has been addressed as the thread is going quickly, but did anyone notice the 11/5/08 date for the journal entry just flashed up on the screen was at the top of the page? IIRC, her other diary notations list the date (AND day) to the left of her first sentence for that day.

I hope JM noticed and seeks clarification on why this particular page was recorded differently...as in while plotting her latest lies while in her cell.

The Jury:

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads