Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
So what happened to their promise of doing a billboard even if she found not alive?

well it seems (according to lost n missing post on Facebook) there is some confusion over the phone number. Apparently crime stoppers may take over if indeed it is found that she met with foul play (they are still not sure just how it will turn out but it appears like they are thinking without saying of course that its not very clear that she actually met with foul play :waitasec:) so they don't want to confuse the issue and put the wrong number on the billboard so the are going to wait on that....makes sense huh?

Oh and throw in the sherrifs office couldn't advise them either way if they should do it or not....can you imagine how that phone call went to get that answer :waitasec:

I'll ask again when has the sherrifs office said to NOT call them with tips or information....NEVER.

Edited to say: I hope my tone is coming across in this post. I am disgusted that this is continuing after her death. If this wasn't so serious I would post my imitation of the phone call...but I'm just so pissed I can't even make light of it tonight.

http://www.chenangosheriff.us/

'Noticed that there is only one unsolved Homicide case listed on the Chenango County Sheriff's website';

$5,000.00 REWARD

For information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the murder of
Thomas "Tomcat" Lee Francisco

'Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran'....

FF I did notice that today. I wonder how often that is updated?

I may have to go to bed (it's 9:47pm here) because I'm getting so pissed when I read that Facebook page. I guess I need a break :sigh:

Excuse me:furious:...but unless Jennifer decided to go lay on the side of the road, nude and for months, after dumping her van and cell phone,and leaving her children:banghead: it is Foul Play...period. :rant:

Excuse me:furious:...but unless Jennifer decided to go lay on the side of the road, nude and for months, after dumping her van and cell phone,and leaving her children:banghead: it is Foul Play...period. :rant:

:goodpost:

Meanwhile on the other Facebook page....HFJR page has posted the magnet and Jennifer's mother has ordered some. Clearly they believe she didn't roll herself down that hill.

:detective:Waiting and Watching for the Vengeance to start :bud:

:justice: for Jennifer!!!!

Maybe on that billboard they'll put "Sponsored by the untimely death of Jennifer Renz-Ramsaran".
Or not....no need to assume her death was "untimely" since LE hasn't come right out and said that.

I hope I am wrong, but I am feeling uncomfortable about the status of Jennifer's autopsy. If LE knew her death to be a homicide, tox results would simply be an added piece of information, not something to be awaited before announcing a murder investigation. I can't think of any cases, or any reason, when LE would hold back on saying a death was a murder if they knew it was, as they would lose weeks or months of possible help from the public, IMO.

Heaven forbid this becomes one of those cases where there is never even a resolution as to how or why she died.

My theory goes like this (just moo of course):
Children go to school
"U on ur phone as usual Jen?"
"So what, I'm happy playing!"
"Why can't you be more like ... (Enter name) and keep up with my running!"
"I tried, I really did, u know I tried!"
"Well ... (Enter name) is my running/partner now"
After that I can only begin to ask ...
Sorry if that sounds awful just moo

The red ribbon signifies at least to the places that sell this color is for murder victims/death awareness. I didnt know if it was appropriate or not.
Image 1

Image 2

Please let me know if I should change anything or add something.

I may be late in commenting, but those are both beautiful Ana...I personally like the one with the ribbon :rocker:

Look, I can see just what happened here. Jennifer decided to get some extra running in on the way to the Mall, so she parked up, and off she went. Now she got a bit warm so she took her clothes off somewhere along the way - of course that meant she had to run holding her phone, and unfortunately she dropped it whilst trying to harvest some multicoloured sheep from her Farmvole of Camelot game. As she bounded gaily up the road, thinking how lucky she was with her great guy and BFF, she didn't see an icy patch. Sadly, she slipped and fell over the snowbank.

Just another tragic nudist jogging accident.

The missing page has a post up about the billboard money. They are saying they cannot use it to redesign the billboard to say "tips" because they don't have a cause of death yet and don't know if tips will be needed!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/138601316309464

I'm so angry...implying they won't need tips! She did not kill herself.....and really using the police as the reason?? When have the police ever said not to call them if you have any information... Never that's when.

Ahhh I find it amusing (not sure if the proper word here, but only one I could think of at the time) that everytime a concern is brought up here on WS, it is reacted to in some way on the Missing page...I'm guessing one of them is lurking and STILL attempting to deflect! :waitasec:

ETA: AAAACCCCKKKKK!! They are using the money for the organization?!? Wow...

Sounds a lot like LD. If there is information the public doesn't know why not tell us or not mention it at all? It appears to me that some posters get more information than is publicly posted. For instance, GR and the Girl Scouts/background check.

In regards to Interested101: I like to get psychological perspective from others. I'd like to think new posters should feel free to post their opinions without being persecuted.

ORR is local, of course they are going to be given/hearing more info than what is posted on here. :waitasec:

Hi Pob! Just curious if you got through? :) Nice to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam