Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM....I read this to say they know COD but aren't announcing publically yet. Thoughts?:waitasec:

Its a cagey statement by LE imo. As my earlier post alluded to, someone knows exactly what happened and every moment of silence by LE or ambiguous statement is making them sweat. They have to have 99% of their boxes checked on COD by now, the toxicology is the last piece of the puzzle, i am sure they know at this point.

I wonder if they collected dna from the rock? J/k.

Financial/Custody Theory - if JR was alive and they divorced, GR would most likely be responsible for alimony (since JR was SAHM) and definitely child support. And JR could start a relationship with someone else if desired (which probably would blow GR's fuse). However, with JR dead, there is no custody issue and no payments. There is a life insurance policy on JR but don’t know the value. Even if it was just a “standard” spousal policy, the amount could be $10,000 on up which MAY be an additional attractive benefit in GR’s eyes.

GR is a controlling type personality as we’ve seen in making JR quit girl scout leader, caretaker job, he filled her car with gas, was aware she had money for the shopping trip, had all her passwords, etc…It would fit that he would want control of all the money. The following demonstrate some of that control:

Websleuths Facts:
Credit Card debt court cases found in AZ. Moved to NY shortly after these court cases

No reward offered by GR

No donation to billboard by GR (but GR's father did donate large amount)

Own 2 old vehicles

Hasn’t hired attorney, possibly be money issue

GR allowed money raised for billboard to go back to LMN to use for a different family—maybe because he wasn’t able to donate financially to LMN

Life insurance can’t be collected if no body found—many of us think the car was parked so it would be found; even JR’s body was put where it could be found

House is in a trust—I’m assuming that means GR cannot take out a second mortgage if needs money

Didn't want background check for girl scout leader -made JR do it instead (THIS SENDS UP ALL KINDS OF RED FLAGS ON MY RADAR-WHAT'S HE HIDING??)

So, with JR out of the picture, GR has no custody issues, has control over all money, can continue his affair, no need to worry that JR would find someone else (if I can't have her, nobody will)…...what else can be added to this? Thoughts? :waitasec:

Bears 2nd thought of the day....Jennifer, despite having lost weight, also worked out, and she was spunky in her attitude:rocker:....how did she end up dead without visible signs of trauma?? If she had seen it coming, someone besides her, should have been hurting...so either it was someone she trusted very much...or they caught her off guard...thoughts?:waitasec:

Good point! I lean towards strangulation or suffocation. :(

Maybe a bit of both-caught off guard by the actions of someone she trusted. Possibly at a time when she was vulnerable? Taking a bath, leaning over the tub coloring her hair, hands in the sink washing dishes, etc (Just a few ideas there are probably many others) This may have made it difficult for her to respond defensively or at least as much as she would have if she'd been prepared or expected it?

That would explain the lack of clothing. It isn't easy to undress, or dress someone else.

LE are waiting for toxicology report.. hmmmm.. no trauma to body.. yep, yep..I'm thinking poison of some sort.. it fits.

thinking about the van , and phone finding locations, they both seem to me to be a bread crumb trail or sign postings ! ( like, hey look this way----> ) the phone location has no service. i know that area well, maybe 1 bar for a split second , but thats it. why not destroy the phone completely? between center rd and plank rd the creek has 4 bridges. and several spots were the road is next to the water. someone wanted that phone found. but not quickly. anywhere else had service!! never did i here him say he went threw the phone,for past calls ,text,or gps locations.... just gave it to LE.
the van spot? i don't think someone parked it, then ran into a building there. i think they ran, ran across the street across the ball feild up the path ( mowed and well known) to Gibson school soccer field. and by the way its less than a mile to the YMCA. threw a older residential area with a garbage pick up on Thursday. also note he is ,or was a soccer coach.....Plymouth street has no side walks, and many potholes, and well traveled. so i would notice a runner or jogger there myself. and i do drive it ever night around 4-630..... on the corner of north broad and cortland street there is a charity clothing drop box... just a thought.

Maybe he checked that before it was discarded ......... :waitasec:

Financial/Custody Theory - if JR was alive and they divorced, GR would most likely be responsible for alimony (since JR was SAHM) and definitely child support. And JR could start a relationship with someone else if desired (which probably would blow GR's fuse). However, with JR dead, there is no custody issue and no payments. There is a life insurance policy on JR but don’t know the value. Even if it was just a “standard” spousal policy, the amount could be $10,000 on up which MAY be an additional attractive benefit in GR’s eyes.

GR is a controlling type personality as we’ve seen in making JR quit girl scout leader, caretaker job, he filled her car with gas, was aware she had money for the shopping trip, had all her passwords, etc…It would fit that he would want control of all the money. The following demonstrate some of that control:

Websleuths Facts:
Credit Card debt court cases found in AZ. Moved to NY shortly after these court cases

No reward offered by GR

No donation to billboard by GR

Own 2 old vehicles

Hasn’t hired attorney, possibly be money issue

GR allowed money raised for billboard to go back to LMN to use for a different family—maybe because he wasn’t able to donate financially to LMN

Life insurance can’t be collected if no body found—many of us think the car was parked so it would be found; even JR’s body was put where it could be found

House is in a trust—I’m assuming that means GR cannot take out a second mortgage if needs money

So, with JR out of the picture, GR has no custody issues, has control over all money, can continue his affair, no need to worry that JR would find someone else (if I can't have her, nobody will)…...what else can be added to this? Thoughts? :waitasec:

BBM...

But wasn't it GR's Dad that donated a huge portion of the money for the billboard? or am I wrong about that?

Yes he did - I just edited my theory post with this info. Thanks!

Thanks lovinglife, not that I think it makes GR look any better the whole thing looks pretty bad imo. Its a good list!

Ima

BBM....I read this to say they know COD but aren't announcing publically yet. Thoughts?:waitasec:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if COD is not disclosed until after an arrest has been made. It's a detail that LE seems to hold back from the public frequently. :moo::moo::moo:

Check out LnM's response to JC in the discussion about billboard funds. From only 3 hours ago!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MissingJenniferRamsaran

"Should it come to be foul play it is certain all will want justice."
Should it come to be foul play?!?!? Are you kidding me!!!!!

Oh and in another response....LnM will continue to post on the page.

I am wondering if anyone else who has listened to Jennifer's tribute song that was written for her, has noticed it says December 17th? Why? It was December 11th that she was reported missing correct? I am not knocking the song, makes me cry every time I listen. Just wondering if anyone else noticed or am I miss hearing it?

I am wondering if anyone else who has listened to Jennifer's tribute song that was written for her, has noticed it says December 17th? Why? It was December 11th that she was reported missing correct? I am not knocking the song, makes me cry every time I listen. Just wondering if anyone else noticed or am I miss hearing it?

Something else that I've wondered about is why on JR's mom's FB there is a post dated 12/16/12 saying 'JEN, PLEASE CALL DAD,NY' ????

Something else that I've wondered about is why on JR's mom's FB there is a post dated 12/16/12 saying 'JEN, PLEASE CALL DAD,NY' ????

I took that as a mom reaching out to Jennifer if she was alive to contact her dad and where he was (NY not AZ). The response by someone else was the weird thing for me.

Hoping that her daughter was alive she tried to contact her somehow, I think. And as they were back in NY, from Arizona, she hinted Jen to call the NY phone number.

I took that as a mom reaching out to Jennifer if she was alive to contact her dad and where he was (NY not AZ). The response by someone else was the weird thing for me.

I agree maw - that response was odd. Really, that's what made me question the post.

There is something causing my stomach to churn about her obit that is a clue I believe of somewhere to look into..

JR's obituary takes her from highschool directly to Arizona, skipping her time at SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley Community College. This is where she met GR... I find it very odd, almost like there is something about that time, that it wasn't mentioned in her obituary. Anyone else get that sense?

I think that is a very good question. I'm not sure if it's something significant as far as the case goes, but very telling none the less.
My personal opinion-IF GR is the one who wrote it, he may have intentionally left it out because he has lied to people about that part of their past. That's the only reason I can think of to just skip over such an important part of their lives. Like, maybe in order to impress people instead of saying he was at SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley, he said he was off in the jungle saving some obscure toad from certain extinction.....Just an example of course, lol. :moo::moo::moo:

I cannot recall-do we know for sure that her clothing was not found nearby?

I only ask it is quite common for a person to remove their clothing if suffering from hypothermia. Not saying this is what happened, just wondering if the issue of clothing is being withheld or has been confirmed not to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong