Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>. It's interesting to note that the autopsy report does not mention any old fractures. IMO Allison's was subjected to a whole heap of mental cruelty, not physical cruelty, that is until the night she was murdered.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

<modsnip>. It's interesting to note that the autopsy report does not mention any old fractures. IMO Allison's was subjected to a whole heap of mental cruelty, not physical cruelty, that is until the night she was murdered.

Yes - maybe there was bruising and aching but it all stopped short of breaking bones - I'm still shocked over the 'belting' of the girls - my dad used to smack us but belting is a whole other thing and I have only ever smacked my children once or twice - and I think that's the way we are all going ( I get quite shocked if I see one one hitting their child in public)
Ahh but then he probably did it all away from public scrutiny :(

I was curious about Allison's xray films which were seized at the house but no mention of those or what they were for.

According to Allison's phone records, there was internet access at 6:31am on 20 April at Fig Tree Pocket.

The timing is interesting because the first phone call that is diverted to message bank is from GBC at 6:32am, i.e. one minute after the internet activity.

Has this been discussed?

Folks there's so much new information to discuss now. Please leave all rumours out of it as they'll only be removed

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the autopsy. Wouldn't a CT scan pick up healed fractures? I would have thought so, but maybe someone can clarify this.

According to Allison's phone records, there was internet access at 6:31am on 20 April at Fig Tree Pocket.

The timing is interesting because the first phone call that is diverted to message bank is from GBC at 6:32am, i.e. one minute after the internet activity.

Has this been discussed?

That's quite a coincidence isn't it? It does look suspicious.

Folks there's so much new information to discuss now. Please leave all rumours out of it as they'll only be removed

My apologies Marly. I wasn't trying to stir the pot. I used the two references of broken bones to highlight the fact that they weren't mentioned in the forensic report thus putting paid to the rumours and hopefully they don't surface again. :twocents:

That's quite a coincidence isn't it? It does look suspicious.

Maybe it was in TM's car as she was taking a short cut through FTP to St Lucia. She might have heard it beep and checked what it was doing. Later discarded it closer to GBC's.
I'd really love to know of her phone movements that night. It think they are saving the best till last. I wondered what she would have said today if she was asked, Where were you that night? I think she is guiltier than being the other woman to an accused wife-murderer. Must have been terrifying for her - and GBC - today, not knowing how she'd hold it together.
IMO

Yes - maybe there was bruising and aching but it all stopped short of breaking bones - I'm still shocked over the 'belting' of the girls - my dad used to smack us but belting is a whole other thing and I have only ever smacked my children once or twice - and I think that's the way we are all going ( I get quite shocked if I see one one hitting their child in public)
Ahh but then he probably did it all away from public scrutiny :(

'belting of the girls?' what have I missed?

Maybe it was in TM's car as she was taking a short cut through FTP to St Lucia. She might have heard it beep and checked what it was doing. Later discarded it closer to GBC's.
I'd really love to know of her phone movements that night. It think they are saving the best till last. I wondered what she would have said today if she was asked, Where were you that night? I think she is guiltier than being the other woman to an accused wife-murderer. Must have been terrifying for her - and GBC - today, not knowing how she'd hold it together.
IMO

It certainly looks like it set up to create an alibi for GBC and to obscure that Allison had already died. MOO

Just to let you all know that the main discussion is still in the Committal Day 4 thread, by the way.

Folks I've left the committal hearing thread open for those who wish to discuss today's proceedings. It's fine if you want to discuss other topics in here.

Has this been discussed?

The judge queried this 1 minute difference at the second bail hearing. He asked if there was anything that GBC did on his phone that could have started a connection on Allisons phone a minute later. Either Danny Boyle or Peter Davis said GBC was at Brookfield when this happened as that is what his phone location said. But I remember thinking at the time, well his phone may have been there but not necessarily him.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the autopsy. Wouldn't a CT scan pick up healed fractures? I would have thought so, but maybe someone can clarify this.

In almost all cases, the forensic CT scan would pick up old fractures, healed or otherwise. Occasionally you'll miss one if the alignment is perfect and there is minimal callus formation around the fracture site, but mostly they would show up.

Don't forget that a forensic CT scan done at autopsy does NOT have to worry about total XRay dosage like a "live" CT scan does. So multiple scans at different penetration levels can be done with no concerns for the effects on the subject. Hence more detail can be revealed. They're pretty good, actually. :)

Morning all!

Just remembered something!
There was a member(Sorry I can't remember who but it was a regular poster) who thought she saw TM in the Valley sometime ago(A camping store from memory) The lady thought to be TM was acting strangely.
Could this sighting have matched up with the tryst at the Valley units?

What would she have been buying from a camping store?

I'm still trawling through GBC's phone records - there's an awful lot to go through too - on the 5th April at 5.25 am his phone connected to the Internet at Fig Tree Pocket and stayed connected for eleven and a half hours
But a couple of sms made after 9am on that day originated from fortitude valley and valley central
And lots of calls on that day originated from all around - so it looks like the Fig Tree pocket Internet connection for Allison's phone doesn't mean it was in that area still for that whole time

Morning all!

Just remembered something!
There was a member(Sorry I can't remember who but it was a regular poster) who thought she saw TM in the Valley sometime ago(A camping store from memory) The lady thought to be TM was acting strangely.
Could this sighting have matched up with the tryst at the Valley units?

What would she have been buying from a camping store?
A picnic blanket? [Soft cover, a waterproof underlay].

Also if you look at Allison's phone record her Internet history shows that she would go online in the evenings BUT she did not on the 19th - my thinking is she would go on after GBC had gone to bed but she didn't on the 19th because he didn't go to bed

Ahh. I am willing to bet that SMS Allison sent about having fun with his companion is because she was using FMF app and he'd turned off location services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa