trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
VACATE: another waste of time from the defense :furious:

Killer Arias is aging right before our eyes, jmho. (looking at her in court now)

Aging but still trying to play the little innocent girl role - looked like she was playing with crayons coloring her coloring book.

I wonder if they pulled that part because of the controversy about Samuels over the weekend?

JC saying Samuels is an expert in sexual deviancy on HLN

Watch Samuels take the stand and JW say, "we have nothing further for this witness, your honor".
:furious:

These lawyers are screwing with the process. :furious:

I dont think I can handle anymore of Samuels.....to me, its just irrelevant. So she has PTSD...from killing him...so what.....it has nothing to do with the fact that she killed him, in cold blood.

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif

Okay, Steely, everyone was concerned about you because we hadn't heard from you this weekend. I hope you have an appropriate Jodi-esque story about a secret mission in Afghanistan or abduction by aliens.

Just please don't say you went away for the weekend like a normal person because those of us who have no life will just be crushed. :floorlaugh:

He will not be asked to testify on reactive or (the other one)

I'll bet the two hours of "private cross" by JM on Thursday was enough to dissuade that man from trying to argue this in public. :twocents:

Why isn't court held on Fridays????? And part B, why isn't court held on Saturdays so 18 people can get back to their lives more exponentially?

A death penalty case should be held to a higher standard and regard than 'ordinary' cases and certain provisions should be upheld. Starting with 18 jurors being sequestered. This way they're closer to the courthouse and have less chance of reading/watching or talking over the case with family that they're comfortable with.

OFGS! Defense team, why couldn't you have just conceded to that last week???? GRRRRRR

They needed the time to figure out how in the world they are going to handle Walmart and Tosorro wits, I suspect. :bricks:

I dont think I can handle anymore of Samuels.....to me, its just irrelevant. So she has PTSD...from killing him...so what.....it has nothing to do with the fact that she killed him, in cold blood.

I agree 100%. The after effects have nothing to do with what occurred before.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member