trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a governing body for people who hold licenses.....if you have a license their are rules this governing body provides.......read 'em if you have a license!!! I am blown away by who go thru school to get a license and do not know the rules.
I feel you. its a shame how some people can weasel their way out of school not knowing anything. Its really a shame.

I agree. Her sustained's and overruled's seem erratic. They are not consistent. One minute she will overrule something, but the next sustain it when the objection is basically along the same lines. I don't think she is pro defense (doesn't seem that way at all. She seems noticeably frustrated with them) and I am not an attorney so I won't grade her or anything. But it can be irritating.

I have always thought this judge is in "way over her head".
IMO-She is by far the worst judge that has been seen in high profile TV cases.
[There seems to be some question as to who is the more incompetent : OJ Simpson;s Ito vs Judge Sherry]

Her judgments are indeed erratic. She has no backbone and allows perpetual sidebars so she can cool off her brain and get a breather. She seems to be "terrified of making a mistake". This lady has NO gravitas and needs about another decade in the business of being a judge before she is allowed to handle a capital case. At the moment, Judge Sherry is best suited to preside over tort cases or assigned to traffic court. [I would welcome counter arguments that she is doing a good job in this case, especially by a another judge or a former judge]

I honestly believe "judicial history" will not treat her well.

I have the same feeling I had the day he nailed Jodi on the gas purchases in SLC...

I would check this guy's hands for crib notes. He's definetly cheating during his testimony.

Keep going Juan.....Chuck approves!

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

Like I said earlier... throw this guy out! He's a schmuck!

i feel something good coming,i dunno what but i can feel it.

juan you are on fire

Seems to me that if JA was suicidal and this was made known to me as the assessment shrink, I would at the most call her attorney to perhaps refer a colleague of mine to treat her - maybe. He should have known that this could jeopardize her defense. He was dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam