trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychologists use pencil???? I'm calling BS. Healthcare providers cannot use pencil and can't erase their errors.

So JA was suicidal, but the witness gave her a book rather than take preventative measures to insure her safety? Am I hearing this right? I'm behind watching HLN

Could this guy be any less professional? Good lord, he copied her answers onto a real test answer sheet. In a criminal case!

IKR! He knew that's what he was going to do when he went to go see JA, why didn't he have everything he needed?

:floorlaugh:

Hilarious! Samuels is flipping through his whole notebook while side bar is going on.

Sure, ask him to evaluate a crime scene. :laughcry:

I really believe this was done intentionally by the good doctor. Why would he have the test when he interviewed Jodi and not the answer sheet?

Wouldn't correct protocol be to give Jodi the pencil/pen and she fills it in.

I am thinking exactly what everyone else is thinking about why this came to be.

I move to strike the witness's testimony as he is in love with Ms. Arias and he is a quack!

I just started watching cross on HLN. I'm at the part where wilmott asks him not to yell at the witness. How is it going, guys. Objectively speaking.

GOOD!

(put it this way, as a professional attorney do you sign any professional papers with a pencil?!! Cause THIS guy does!:rocker:)

Whoa - why is this guy allowed to bring binders full of stuff on the stand?
He transcribed a patients answers because he forgot the test sheet?

Looks that way. So maybe my earlier guess about what might have happened was giving him too much benefit of the doubt.

Well, you were trying to be objective. But how do you feel it is going now? I heard talking heads criticizing JM's approach as too aggressive.

I need to say that not all PHD psychologists/therapists are this bad. I was treated by a psychotherapist who was honest, really great. They can have more formal education in mental health than MD/psychiatrists do. I hope that makes sense. Psychotherapists are not beneath psychiatrists. This witness, however, seems to be beneath whale $^&! . moo

Things that make you go hmmmmm.
On HLN Ryan Smith just asked two observers what they thought of JM's
cross of this witness. Result= excessive, probably good for the defense that he has gone over the top! :what:

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

:great:

So the psychologist with no MD cheated on his test AND bought pressies for the defendant! :what: Slice and dice him Juan!

omg so she wrote them and he transferred them to the official sheet? uhhhhh shadyyyy

Well, you were trying go be objective. But how do you feel it is going now? I heard talking heads criticizing JM's approach as too aggressive.

Like I said above, if this guy cannot provide the original data, his testimony should be stricken.

Looks like Juan has a copy though. I'm really anxious to see where this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken