***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when NBC phoned GBC from Kenmore at 6.58am and GBC had called EBC prior to that at 6.46am originating at Mt Coot-tha, was Gerard driving from 6.45am to 6.55am when he got back to Brookfield and phoned Olivia? Where was Gerard? If so, who was looking after the children at Brookfield?

This is what I was going to post too! While he was out of the house searching, who was watching the children? Not NBC. Ebc? OW?

Theoretically, it was an opportune time to lose the phone. Just throwing ideas around.

The plants from Kholo would not have been in the car.....she would have got those from the creek area, after leaving the car....I think...

Except it they were picked up by G's shoes or clothing and transferred to the car.

Just a question, does anyone know if TM is back working? With the reports of her apparent weight gain, (possibly antidepressants) and state of mind, and moving out of her St Lucia rental recently, and court appearance, is she working? Just wondering if the stories and lies are getting on top of her? If she's telling the truth maybe she would be able to still function at work, albeit without her beloved Gerard?

Except it they were picked up by G's shoes or clothing and transferred to the car.

I do not think he went into the creek 'bush' area. I think he threw her off the bridge (tarred)....no seeds, no leaves and no mess.... IMO

and I suppose, if Nige was there , before the little girl was up, he would have seen Gerards uncut manly face before his rushed hacking, as well.

But ... dont know what time Nige got there. Only know, by assumption, he was there when Gerard went out to look for Allison and rang the police whilst doing so. If thats what was true. But he also rang Olivia , he says, to come down.. So .. I assume that Olivia didnt get down there till after 7.15.
So. .Nige there earlier than Olivia. Earlier than Gerard went out to look for Allison.

I have been keeping up to date over the months but no posts until now. Sorry if I might have missed this but were there any calls to NBC's mobile or land line early that morning? If not he may have still been there from the previous evening's activities, or arrived with OW. He wouldn't just turn up very early in the morning out of the blue unless called and asked to come, or if he was already there I think
Weren't there several cars outside the house when the first police arrived? Do we know whose all the cars were?

Can someone enlighten me after a year how to refresh on an iPad without typing in the next page number and scrolling back? Please???

Can someone enlighten me after a year how to refresh on an iPad without typing in the next page number and scrolling back? Please???

I press the circle with an arrow in it on the web address line at the top. I do this all day long to keep up with the updates. :rocker:

The alternative is not that much better. Press the 3/4 circular arrow in the www address window, at the top of the page. It refreshes the page, but you still have to scroll down to where you were up to. I remember the time of the last post to keep track. Hope this helps.

On the address line at the top bar, tap the circular arrow on the end of that line and presto, you have a refresh!

So keeping on with makara's timeline of mobile calls, there's also the text messages. He sent one at 6.20, called for the first time just after 6.30 - presumably all from Brookfield. Alison's phone registered Internet activity (would like to know what that was incidentally) at 6.31 - from fig tree pocket phone tower. Then another text at 6.40 and more calls - from mt cootha and then Brookfield.

I'm on a mobi so times are rough sorry!

Based on this, I'm not sure how he lost the phone? I'm not sure of the distance between all these towers. Would it be possible? Would someone else have moved the phone? Only other alternative is that he didn't do it.

Added approx times of txt msgs to a (bold/italics)

GBC phoned Allison's mobile at;

6:20am - txt to a

6.31am - Abc phone registers Internet activity from FTP tower

6:32am - gbc calls a

6:38am - gbc calls a

6:41am - txt to a

6:45am - gbc calls a

The above three calls originated from Brookfield.

At 6:46am GBC phoned EBC. That call originated from Mt. Coot-tha.

GBC then called the following numbers, all calls originating from Brookfield.

6:53am Unknown number, although it may have been Nigelaine's landline.

According to the phone records for 20 April 2012;

Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

GBC phoned Allison's mobile at;

6:32am

6:38am

6:45am

The above three calls originated from Brookfield.

At 6:46am GBC phoned EBC. That call originated from Mt. Coot-tha.

GBC then called the following numbers, all calls originating from Brookfield.

6:53am Unknown number, although it may have been Nigelaine's landline.

6:55am Olivia.

7:02am Allison.

7:03am Allison.

7:06am Olivia.

7:09am Kate Rankin.

7:11am Olivia.

7:15am Police.

7:19am Olivia.

7:35am Allison.

7:39am Olivia.

9:51am. The Dickies.

NBC called the following numbers on 20 April 2012.

6:58am GBC. Originated from Kenmore.

7:45am EBC up to 9:48am all from Brookfield.

11:01am Olivia. This call originated from Kenmore.

Looking at this it would seem that GBC was out and about at 6:46am as his call to his mother's phone originated from Mt. Coot-tha. Apparently he was out looking for Allison but he knew that she was already dead. So what was he doing??

GBC then makes quite a few calls to OW, originating from Brookfield. He doesn't phone the Dickie's until 9:51am.

We see that NBC phoned GBC at 6:58am. Then there were a few calls to EBC from Brookfield. So in all likelihood NBC was the first to arrive at GBC's house and OW turned up sometime after 7:39am.

I'm wondering where GBC found the time to have his ****, shower and shave as well as get dressed, make lunches etc. He must think he's Superman. Must be his affinity with phone boxes.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.
This a magnificent summary!
I'm puzzled how GBC can have made a call from Brookfield at 6.45 and then one minute later make one from Mt Cootha- which at that time of day would take a good few minutes' travelling. Then he called someone else at 6.53 from Brookfield again- I think it would have been almost impossible to get back there in 8 minutes. Does this suggest that the mobile phone records might be misleading over the places the calls were made, even though its certain the times are correct?

I wondered if it was normal to keep it under the house too. The police transcript indicates that is where Nige took it from.

If someone's daughter-in-law had disappeared I don't think going to clean a property for sale should have taken precedence over the welfare of his grandchildren and family. Its so bizarre that he was packing stuff into his car that morning.

I'm puzzled how GBC can have made a call from Brookfield at 6.45 and then one minute later make one from Mt Cootha- which at that time of day would take a good few minutes' travelling. Then he called someone else at 6.53 from Brookfield again- I think it would have been almost impossible to get back there in 8 minutes. Does this suggest that the mobile phone records might be misleading over the places the calls were made, even though its certain the times are correct?

With my Iphone the suburb that is located depends on which end of the house I make the call from. I must be on a border I think.

It's just the tower that the phone has connected to. My son explained to me it will go through the nearest one with the least traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow