trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember folks some of these questions came in before cross.

I think the jury is calling BS on his testimony and does not believe him.

Good to know! Also the question just asked about how he could tell whether the shakes were from fear for herself and her future if being found guilty. Ouch.

I just wanna say, I don't give a hoot if she has PTSD. :mad:

Don't care, don't care, don't care.

JMHO
fran

you must! be kidding.... i came in late and just are following up...this is unbelievable - its his family and they are entitled to do what they seem appropriate.......for 33 days of court nobody says anything and now????? because of 'ribbons'???? and now this????
During CA case they were wearing 'big buttons' with her(Caylee's) face depicted on them....i'm truly beside myself for a family to not be allowed to express their loss, grief etc etc etc....

Some have even gone so far as to call them as a possible witness and can't be in court... scum

Split screen!!!!!

Intrusive thoughts - sweaty palms - dufus doesn't know that could be a sign of guilt ?

Sweaty palms? shaking hands? I bet a lot of people strapped to the death penalty gurney have sweaty palms or shaking hands. Do they have PTSD? Do we care?

He refers to those involved in stories as actors. According to him Travis was an 'actor'. I refer to Travis as a 'murder victim'.

I wish they would have shown Arias when doc was talking about the personality disorders. Bet she didn't like that.

Sir, is it possible in your mind that this woman is just a very good actress?

If she shakes, maybe she has hypoglycemia. That gives same symptoms. Medical, not psychological.

0023.gif

AZ central finally doing a split screen of JA and witness on stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members