Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a bit of a 'now remember the story son'

That was my first thought Maigret. :furious:

He had me just from the name,,,,Danny Boyle,,,,,Danny Boy....we should start a fan club for him.....we love you Danny......:fence:

Everytime I hear the name Danny Boyle I start humming Oh Danny Boy. And whenever Summer_Breeze visits us I immediately start singing that beautiful Seal and crofts' song Summer Breeze.

At least he didn't 'pash' him
:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Everytime I hear the name Danny Boyle I start humming Oh Danny Boy. And whenever Summer_Breeze visits us I immediately start singing that beautiful Seal and crofts' song Summer Breeze.

OH ME too...am right with you guy's there...Oh Danny boy....Have always loved that song...it is part of the fabric that keeps me woven together....:fence:

OH ME too...am right with you guy's there...Oh Danny boy....Have always loved that song...it is part of the fabric that keeps me woven together....:fence:

:hug:

when do you think the Baden Clays and Olivia concocted the story to cover up Allison disappearance?

I have emailed the search counter at the supreme court with the list of documents I think may be worth ordering and have asked for individual photocopy fees for each document. It normally takes a couple of days for a reply. I didn't bother with the 7 affidavits of family friends who have offered surety for bail as they are not going to say anything of great interest I believe other than how much money they are willing to put up.
If anyone particularly wants them, we can get those at any time later.

Ooh I'm getting excited! :great::great: thanks alioop :seeya:

when do you think the Baden Clays and Olivia concocted the story to cover up Allison disappearance?

I think that they have been flying by the seats of their pants the whole time and still are! I cannot think of anything that they could say at this point that would convince anyone that Gerald didn't do it. They may question the evidence piecemeal but there will be no escaping some individual pieces or the sum of the whole.

Spratsmum, IMO as soon as they found out what had happened. I believe that Allison was accidently killed by GBC in a fit of rage during a violent argument. I don't believe that her murder was premeditated as the prosecution are claiming and this is something that worries me. In his own twisted mind GBC feels that he didn't murder Allison, it was an accident. Irrespective of the fact that he dumped her body at Kholo Creek. He feels that it was not his fault. As he said to TM (according to her affidavit) "I don't know what went wrong that night." IMO it began as a full on argument, turned physical and then Allison was dead.

I believe that Nigelaine and OW do know the truth. Nigelaine has covered for GBC by silence and disassociation. OW continues to cover up the truth by the ridiculous antics we've witnessed to date. She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the bum! IMO GBC had assistance that night and it was one of two females. OW or TM.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

I have emailed the search counter at the supreme court with the list of documents I think may be worth ordering and have asked for individual photocopy fees for each document. It normally takes a couple of days for a reply. I didn't bother with the 7 affidavits of family friends who have offered surety for bail as they are not going to say anything of great interest I believe other than how much money they are willing to put up.
If anyone particularly wants them, we can get those at any time later.

Thank you!!! Happy to chip in when the time comes to grab them.

LadyBird, yes, I do think it odd. What I also find odd is when Constable Ash arrived, NBC walked down the front steps of the house, walked over to GBC who was then talking to Constable Ash, and proceeded to put his arm around GBC's shoulders. I don't know about anyone else but I find this behaviour a tad strange. No, there is nothing wrong with showing affection to your adult son but Allison had only been reported missing about an hour earlier and had presumedly gone for a walk and hadn't yet returned home. Why the sentimentality so early?

IMO that's totally a sign of control over GBC and not a sign of solidarity.

Spratsmum, IMO as soon as they found out what had happened. I believe that Allison was accidently killed by GBC in a fit of rage during a violent argument. I don't believe that her murder was premeditated as the prosecution are claiming and this is something that worries me. In his own twisted mind GBC feels that he didn't murder Allison, it was an accident. Irrespective of the fact that he dumped her body at Kholo Creek. He feels that it was not his fault. As he said to TM (according to her affidavit) "I don't know what went wrong that night." IMO it began as a full on argument, turned physical and then Allison was dead.

I believe that Nigelaine and OW do know the truth. Nigelaine has covered for GBC by silence and disassociation. OW continues to cover up the truth by the ridiculous antics we've witnessed to date. She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the bum! IMO GBC had assistance that night and it was one of two females. OW or TM.

Totally agree ... except I think the helper was NBC.

I dont think that anyone is ever going to know what happened to Allison from her last phone call to Olivia, till Nigel arrived at Allisons home that morning.. before midnight.. no one knows what time Nige got there but he was there , according to Gerard, while Gerard was 'driving around' before 7.15am Friday morning. ( 000 transcript)

Gerard is never going to say, because it would only underline his sheer stupidity. Already, his fiscal nincompoopery is public knowledge, his sexual idiocy is public knowledge, his shaving skills, his driving skills, his husbandly skills..this man couldnt fix a lightbulb without an 'incident'..literally. all are a matter of public record with Gerard as incompetent. . . All he has left is his little secret..

And I suspect that he is only playing to a very small audience.. Nige, Olivia, Adam and Elaine. Not even Toni.

Would the contents of the vac bags and other evidence be in the docs? I'm wondering if they found anything substantial because if they did that would be slam the door, throw away the key stuff.

I dont think that anyone is ever going to know what happened to Allison from her last phone call to Olivia, till Nigel arrived at Allisons home that morning.. before midnight.. no one knows what time Nige got there but he was there , according to Gerard, while Gerard was 'driving around' before 7.15am Friday morning. ( 000 transcript)

Gerard is never going to say, because it would only underline his sheer stupidity. Already, his fiscal nincompoopery is public knowledge, his sexual idiocy is public knowledge, his shaving skills, his driving skills, his husbandly skills..this man couldnt fix a lightbulb without an 'incident'..literally. all are a matter of public record with Gerard as incompetent. . . All he has left is his little secret..

And I suspect that he is only playing to a very small audience.. Nige, Olivia, Adam and Elaine. Not even Toni.

Just on that point trooper, I am also surprised he had it in him to have an affair. If you know what I mean?:blushing:

Why did he take the waist up pics of the "grub grooves" if it wasn't somewhat premeditated? So he could Sue the school over their belligerent caterpillars? He had put some thought into it and that's why the evidence is circumstantial.

Just on that point trooper, I am also surprised he had it in him to have an affair. If you know what I mean?:blushing:

He wasnt exactly competent at that, either.. those, really.. only Toni held on, and held on and held on. is still hanging on. The others got out and put it down to a waste of time.

One day, some woman will bob up and tell us all what a dud in bed old Gerard was.. one day, hundreds of women right across QLD will tell with contempt how Gerard put the hard word on them and they dismissed him with a flick of the hand..

Because, .. and Toni will never, ever see this.. Gerard worked the percentages... you hit on every target, one day, you 'll get a bullseye..

way back in the beginning of this , there was a poster who said Gerard was a utter idiot at the Flight Centre, a sleaze , mostly unsuccessful, but every now and then, you know how it goes.

What Gerard wanted most of all was for men to see him , and know that he was the pants man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288