trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
:slapfight:< stop this please:blushing:
:whiteflag:
:grouphug:
Travis would not like it!!!
Now everyone lets do the Chicken Dance!!!

Can someone find an animated GIF or youtube video for it?

Hi all! I've been lurking for awhile and am so impressed with the intelligence of the posters on this site, and specifically about this case.

Wasn't going to post since you all say it much better than I ever could, but that was before I read about the dog incident, and the cat incident.

I believe JA is a psychopath.

In her interrogation tapes, and that 48 hours clip, JA tells you exactly how she committed the brutal murder of Travis. She projects most everything onto others, ninjas, whoever, anyone but her, but the details of her crime are spoken by her.

I knew with this current witness that it would be borrrrrring, although educational at the same time. The prosecutor knows what she's going to testify about so he isn't worried IMV, he has his own expert coming up during the rebuttal phase and don't be surprised to hear his expert testify that JA is psychopathic.

Anyway, a big shout out to CHICO and thank you for your help! Nice to meet you all. :)

:seeya:Nhic

Welcome aboard! I can't wait for Juan's rebuttal - I believe it is going to be the lynch pin for securing a unanimous verdict of 1st degree murder.

Can you read me now?

How about now?

Lol

What?

Seriously. I can't figure out what the Y is....

I keep checking my box too

Fixed that for you! :thumb:

Yes I loved the people of Aussie land..the fishing was great..the food was incredible and did I mention that the folks there were lovely Not to mention the beauty of the barrier reef, the diversity of the critters there and the landscape of the different areas of Australia. I went alone..never thought thAt I would travel 10000 miles to go on a trip by myself..had so much fun. Glad I went.

:waiting:

Thunder from down under? Crocodile Dundee? :blushing:

:waiting:

_1_emu-oil-moisurising-cream-250g.jpg
?

I reiterate:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Emus.

(I don't know what the emu thing is all about...do I want to ask?)

:hug:

This will help you understand the emu thing; Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also. Don't live with a selfish azzhole who makes you wanna smoke.
PS ... your avatar is smokin' hot.

Oh heavens... behave yourself! :blushing:

(And yes, not living with selfish jodibums who make you want to slowly murder yourself via tobacco inhalation is a good start toward a non-smoking lifestyle.)

I am trapped with my hubby in our bedroom til Friday with no chocolate! LOL but we do have a big bottle of rum and a bigger bottle of ginger ale! I am now on my second drink and it really taste good almost as good as with coke!

So I've been thinking about the testimony today (have to admit that I didn't hear all of it because after the first hour I kinda started to zone out) and I am wondering if JM is waiting his turn and will flip this on ALV because isn't she pretty much describing Jodi's behavior towards Travis?

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier, I am still trying to catch up - this thread moves so fast!

I have a 30 yr old son who has been emotionally and physically abused by the mother of my grandson,sorry I took you wrong.Poor Travis just has been bashed enough today, I am sensitive to his situation. I would have been proud to have Travis for a son.Sorry again.

Has he managed to escape yet? :hug:

I can't read through everything tonight. Anyone who knows, what's on tap for tomorrow? Is there a lot more of ALV and JW left do you think? Or is is Juan up soon? TIA

Hello defense team!
Hello tv producers!

LOL....Do you really think the defense team is hanging out there? If they are, I just want them to do me one big favor.

THE THREE OF YOU NEED TO QUIT WEARING THE SAME DANGED COLORS. YOU LOOK STUPID.

May be jumping the gun, or maybe this Q has already been resolved --about her license /non-license status in CA.

Strange to me that her online CV seems to fail to reference
http://www.alycelaviolette.com/Alyce-LaViolette-cv.pdf
her license or licensing status
(evident it sd/be in CA since her office address is there).

Seems like there wd/hv/bn space to shoe-horn it in somewhere in those 20 pages.

Would her license be something other than a psychologist license?

Did I miss it on the CV or elsewhere on her website? Anyone?

The only license she had was as a psychological assistant, and she could only work under the supervision of psychologist Charles Thomas Stockton. When his license was revoked (due to Stockton's having sex with a patient and trying to bribe a minster to dissuade the patient from suing him), she was out of a job. Details are upthread.

I had a glass of sangria at dinner tonight, one glass...I don't drink...ravished my hubby when we got home and ate a big special dark Hershey bar.... TMI?

You just slay me. :lol:

O/T I would love to try an e-cig. Any suggestions on which one to buy would be gratefully appreciated. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater