trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many hours....but she did, for sure, 100% positive she interviewed Jodi.

Yes but, wasn't she initially hired as a mitigation consultant? Then, about a year ago, signed on as an "expert witness"....It all kind of gets blurry doesn't it? When one switches "vocation" mid-stream?

moo

I just moved about 20 off topic posts to 'Sidebar". If you are missing a post you can find them there... Thanks..

The more I think the worse this gets.

I now do think he was in the shower under duress the entire time.
I do not think she showed up at his home until after 1pm.
i think he was up had made his bed, texted Chris H, assembled the
carpet cleaner and started to move the furniture when it walked in and took him hostage.
moo

I too believe that she was not in the house with him the night before. She *may* have been parked near, watching the house, peering in the windows but I think she showed up around 1pm too. I'm also still having a really hard time completely believing that they had sex. I believe all of the pix of her were taken by her, while Travis was still sleeping, downstairs, or she was in the bathroom alone. Those two pix of Travis were not posed sexy photos taken by a "photographer". They both look like she was behind him and took hm unexpectedly as he woke up.

This has nothing to do with her grandparents home. The comparison is which home Jodi preferred to live in. No brainer. MOO

I totally understand!! I have a family member EXACTLY like that, also probably Borderlline, always SO muh drama, always manipulating with threats of suicide when things don't go her way, calls and drags everyone she can into the tragedy of her suffering a hangnail, etc etc. ARGH, it is exhausting. I block her phone number, she drives an hour totally wasted on pills and booze to "confront me" about not taking her calls.....forgets why she called, whine, cry, boo-hoo. Truly insane.
I have a wild crazy Sis too! She's 2 yrs younger but attacked me when we were kids whenever she decided to, chased me with butcher knives, etc. All of her friendships, relationships, family members only see her or talk to her out of obligation. She cannot sustain a normal relationship for long. I have tried to help her for years but sadly I don't think there is any help. It's exhausting and she is capable of hurting others, thinking she is in the right and has the right.
Sorry to rant. Jodi does bring out some memories.

I remember that! He was a punk who stabbed his victim or victims to death. After he went to prison, he had a big vertical dagger tattooed on his face, from upper forehead down over his eye and all down his face. Someone came in with Dermablend every day so that the jury wouldn't "be prejudiced".

BARF. Never heard of this and am so disgusted, I don't think I'll google it either. It doesn't surprise me in the least.

MOO

We need to speed up this trial and get a verdict watch. North Korea is threatening a missile strike on Hawaii which would take only 30 minutes to get here! I have a lot of time invested in this trial. :please:

Just got off phone with my sister (you know we are from HI), and she said they are on high alert at Kaiser and all hospitals)...but...remember...

Kim Jong-Un is a blowhard. He is like his dad...if NK were to attack the US, their tiny little country would be obliterated in nano-second. Then Russia, China and Japan, (And all respective allies) would get involved....then it would be a world war....none of our nations can afford that right now....

Wait...what...? Shut up Segue. (That's why they call me Segue by the way....)....:)

But yes...if WWIII delays this trial...I too will be pissed..aloha. sorry for rant.

California is one of the states that had a loophole permitting people to work as 'mental health professionals' even without a license. A psychologist we know had his license revoked years ago but he never stopped seeing patients and had many job offers. His current "Health Grades" listing online gives all the information patients need to contact him for an appointment. The website includes a "Background Check" that declares he has "No malpractice, no sanctions and no board accusations"--yet the psychology board website clearly states his license was Revoked in 1998 and Surrendered in 2004.

Someone said California took steps in about 2011 to tighten restrictions, but I have no knowledge of that.

I think her original two when she was first out just expire, and are replaced by her current MFCC licence (Marriage Family Counseling) just has a new one..

Hopping off to unwind and watch enriching tv...Dance Moms!

Good night folks...

Just got off phone with my sister (you know we are from HI), and she said they are on high alert at Kaiser and all hospitals)...but...remember...

Kim Jong-Un is a blowhard. He is like his dad...if NK were to attack the US, their tiny little country would be obliterated in nano-second. Then Russia, China and Japan, (And all respective allies) would get involved....then it would be a world war....none of our nations can afford that right now....

Wait...what...? Shut up Segue. (That's why they call me Segue by the way....)....:)

But yes...if WWIII delays this trial...I too will be pissed..aloha. sorry for rant.

Agree !

Ok... anyone know?

What is this protective order tomorrow for? Why would someone from HLN want the defense team's costs?

Thank you!

I can't be the only person that hasn't seen this. Kim Goldman talks about her brother's murder and a message she has for Travis A's family. It's so moving! Hope it's OK to post this here.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...der-family-kim-goldman-ron-goldman-oj-simpson

For Travis Alexander’s family, this is no different. They waited five years before their son/brother’s accused killer was brought to trial, and now they must sit in the same room, breathing the same air, listening to the horror-filled events that led to Travis’ death.

The lies, the deceit, the private and perhaps embarrassing secrets that could taint his memory; the realization that his life as they knew it would be overshadowed by his killer’s recount of the last day of his young life. Listening to people talk as if they knew him best, painting him out to be someone who is a stranger to his family, a sexual deviant, an abuser -- or, in my brother’s case a drug-dealing, club-hopping wanna-be-model who had no future.

“How dare they,” we mutter under our breath.

Just more things for them to reportl

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

I remember that! He was a punk who stabbed his victim or victims to death. After he went to prison, he had a big vertical dagger tattooed on his face, from upper forehead down over his eye and all down his face. Someone came in with Dermablend every day so that the jury wouldn't "be prejudiced".

I am so glad someone else remembers this. I tried to find his name but failed. I was begining to think I had made him up. :floorlaugh: I do remember the totally preppy look he turned up with in court. Do you remember if he was found guilty?

Is ALV allowed to say the name Jodi and when will she start, I'm sick of her BS stories

I'm still shaking my head at the AUDACITY of Jennifer Willmott to stand up there with a straight face talking about "Blame the Victim" in terms of abuse. This is your ENTIRE DEFENSE ..have you lost your mind Jennifer? I hope this all blows right up in your face. <modsnip>

TY! :seeya:

BBM: :what::eek: OMG I hadn't heard that!!! :what:

I agree people who hurt animals are evil. JA fits that description to a t.

That's just blind hatred.

No one here knows JA personally. We only know what's been presented in court and what the media shows. Any of us could be made to look anyway someone else wanted under those circumstances.

Only Jodi knows what happened that day that Travis was murdered.

One thing I've found about people though - if someone really is evil - it's not a one time show. It would come out in everything they did. Nothing in JA's life speaks of evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck