GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what I (And a lot of you) think happened is true then by the time her parents knew she was missing was already too late. This case is just so horrible.

I believe that Skylar's life would not have been saved by Skylar's Law. I agree with the earlier poster who said that, by the time her parents realized she was missing, it was too late to save her life. I do believe, however, that if Apple had assisted by producing Skylar's texts or by telling LE the last tower her phone pinged from, Dave and Mary Neese would have been spared months of not knowing if Skylar was still alive, arrests would have already been made, and valuable evidence would not have been lost. Of course, this is only my opinion.
Rest in the Arms of the Angels, Skylar.

Yes, definitely, I'm not saying it could have saved her life either, but think of all the valuable information that was lost because the case wasn't investigated sooner. There were what-two months? of LE and locals assuming she was a run-away. However, hopefully it will help others in the future.

I certainly agree the bill would not have saved this young woman's life. None the less, prompt pressure being brought to bear on the teen who drove Skylar away could have torn apart the web of lies that grew every day. We must remember that nothing succeeds like success. Each day the conspirators got away with it, their collective confidence grew--even to the point of all those Tweets &c. But a certain hubris showed by them will be their downfall. Only the truly stupid--or the truly egoistic--taunt the authorities with public pronouncements. How stupid our children are becoming about the technology they do not fully understand because they are unaware there was ever any other.

After thinking about it a little I think the big here is that her horrible death at such a young age may now go on to help other teenagers. It might not of saved her, but because of her it could save another girl.

My other thought is that while it might not of saved her life if they had investigated right away they might of found her a lot sooner. That means a lot more of a chance for evidence to bring the people that did this to her to justice.

I keep hoping to log in and see news of an arrest. I hope it comes soon.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil,but because of the people who dont do anything about it." Albert Einstein

I'm still so appalled at how badly this case was handled in the beginning...to have labelled her as an "endangered runaway" when she had not accessed her bank account or social media...it infuriates me to think where this case might have been by now if the Star City Chief of Police had approached this situation with a modicum of competency at the very start. I'm curious to know if he could potentially face job termination for this case.

JMO

I really thought that they had something huge in the works, and that she would find justice.

I don't know what "dc" stands for.

I was wondering the same thing too... although I knew it was initials. This is my first post in THIS thread...
I grew up in Blacksville... a very small town of less than 200 residents. If someone could private message me the full names of the initials of all involved, it would be helpful. I may know them!

I now live in Maryland, but lived my entire life in Blacksville and Morgantown until I moved here.

There have been many robberies of the bank in Blacksville (in fact, the bank USED to be my grandmother's house!) I don't think any of them have been solved.

I am also wondering if any area psychics have been involved. ??

I hope they make some arrests soon. I would love to find out who is responsible for this tragedy, as I am sure all of us here would!!

:juggle:

I haven't a clue as to whom the personalities are, initials or names. This thread is so large it would be helpful if someone who did could sum up where we are right now. I am at the state capital almost everyday now watching the proceedings. I'll keep y'all informed.

They have started making arrests. dc is arrested and is being protected and giving evidence. Others will follow but this does not look like a large group. I would guess 3 to 5 people are doing the criminal acts. Justice for Skylar!

Does anybody have any links that say "DC" or any others a POI or Suspects in this case?

If not, we can't sleuth them, It against TOS.

Ok maybe my wording was off. Maybe it was more of a.... looked into DC?

Is there a link about the arrests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member