Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem on a site like WS is that people come fixated on a "guilty party", basically because they like or dislike various characters in the story. They go by gut feeling rather than the facts of the case. The facts of the case however are what would be presented in trial, and it is those facts, such as we know them, that would make any kind of prosecution of the most popular theory extremely difficult.

From Tugela's post. We arent a judge and jury. No one is obligated to express their opinions based on anything other than opinions, as long as they follow TOS. I am always curious when I see this issue raised-WS would be a ghost town if speculation and discussion was only allowed based upon "facts." Facts, when reported by media and even LE, can be fluid things imo.

TOS and mod/admin/owner discretion are the yardstick used here. And I respectfully disagree with your statement that the evidence is insufficient. I think there is an awful lot here that tells a very specific story. SA and BD are suspects in Hailey's disappearance. There is no secret about that.

Good for LE deciding to proceed with caution regarding arrest and prosecution. I would think there is every chance the crime against Hailey will be a DP eligible crime. At this point, LE may want to be sure that there is no chance at escaping that punishment. JMVHO.

I do not know what to think about Billie's possible involvement now that she is hinting that SA might be guilty. I can't see him taking that, if it came to his being arrested and she WAS involved. I doubt very much he would simply take the blame and not mention her.

But then again, Billie does not seem to think ahead very well and she may regret saying she now believes he could be involved as that could make him turn on her.

I do not know what to think about Billie's possible involvement now that she is hinting that SA might be guilty. I can't see him taking that, if it came to his being arrested and she WAS involved. I doubt very much he would simply take the blame and not mention her.

But then again, Billie does not seem to think ahead very well and she may regret saying she now believes he could be involved as that could make him turn on her.

Billie's atty must have heart failure whenever she gets in front of a camera or microphone. Billie isnt someone who strikes me as being forward thinking. ;) I think she believed that Hailey's case would die away and that no one would still care where this little girl is.

Doesn't Billie admit that she went to buy drugs in Scurry County the day Hailey went missing? She made two ATM withdrawals ($60 and $80 at about 6:20 p.m. That places her in Scurry, by her own admission after that time. SA picked her up from work so he is likely also there since he picked her up in Snyder, where she worked. She gets home at 7:30 pm that night.

Working on a link.

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

6:19 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. — Two withdrawals are made from an ATM in Snyder, one for $60 and one for $80. It later is determined through voluntary admission of Billie Jean Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics for her and Adkins from a person in Scurry County.

7:30 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins arrive back at Dunn's home in Colorado City, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. They watch movies before going to be around 10 p.m., she says.Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

Was her drug buying story ever checked out?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/

Doesn't Billie admit that she went to buy drugs in Scurry County the day Hailey went missing? She made two ATM withdrawals ($60 and $80 at about 6:20 p.m. That places her in Scurry, by her own admission after that time. SA picked her up from work so he is likely also there since he picked her up in Snyder, where she worked. She gets home at 7:30 pm that night.

Working on a link.

The ATM and drug pick up was on the Tuesday night which was the night after Hailey actually went missing.

O/T But I miss the forensics astrology threads too!!!!

I miss the forensic astrology forum too!

Dear Hailey,

I hope and pray today is the day you come home and can be laid to rest properly. Wherever you are please know you have never been forgotten here. <3

Just to refresh my memories. I want to wipe that smirk off his ugly puss.

02/07/2011 - Shawn Adkins - RAW Interview - Hailey Dunn Case - YouTube

ugh. That smirk makes me angry every time I see it. :-/ It just dawned on me, he said he quit his job. IIRC, in BD's news interview the other night, she said SA waited a whole week to tell her he quit his job?!? Did she not see this news interview? She had to have! And another thing? SA called his mom to tell her he quit his job? What, is he 12? Then he says he went online to check on unemployment? Everyone knows you can't get unemployment if you "quit" your job. Idiot. Last, why did he have to say "me & Billie's bedroom?" They were living together. Why wouldn't he just say our bedroom, or the bedroom. Was he trying to get his ducks in a row? NONE of the facts in this case make any sense.

just watched this train wreck! WHY was she going over the timeline via a piece of paper? IF she did nothing wrong or doesn't know what happened to Hailey, why the need to read the timeline? That day should be etched into her memory. SHe should be able to recite the timeline in her sleep. Is she reading it because she doesn't remember the lies she told LE? ugh.
BBM
She couldn't. So she wrote it down. I guess she felt that media and LE were trying to "trip her up" by asking about things out of order, so she wrote it out, read it, and refused to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53