Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone did talk.

Tommy.

He says Joe dropped her into alligator infested water.
Her remains will not be found.

So many stories it's hard to know what to believe.
At times I'm not sure Haleigh is even deceased even though everything points in that direction.Oddly enough I just never had that feeling about Haleigh that you get in most of these missing cases.
So many things that could have happened.Maybe we won't ever know or her remains be found.....but I hope we do get to the truth someday.

IMO

Praying for that beautiful little angel, and wishes for her to be in a happy place, I think of her in my nightly prayers.

Someone did talk.

Tommy.

There is no alligator infested water in this part of FL in early February. The gators don't start getting active until mid-April.

A lot of ppl find God while in prison ... if any of the POI do so, we just may be able to find HaLeigh; or at least, learn the answers we seek.

Someone did talk.

Tommy.

Tommy is not reliable. We need to remember that Ron was a fan of throwing live animals into the water and he enjoyed watching the Gators devour them. That shows what an evil, demented, and twisted person he is. Shows he is capable of disposing of a body & murder IMO.

A lot of ppl find God while in prison ... if any of the POI do so, we just may be able to find HaLeigh; or at least, learn the answers we seek.

No they don't. They only find God temporarily and only so THEY feel better. Not to make things right and pay for crimes that one has gotten away with. Convicts make the best con artists. And don't forget; most people don't change anyway.

No they don't. They only find God temporarily and only so THEY feel better. Not to make things right and pay for crimes that one has gotten away with. Convicts make the best con artists. And don't forget; most people don't change anyway.

Unfortunately, what you say is true. There may be some exceptions, but not that many.

At least in prison they are getting their 3 squares a day and don't have to steal food or money for food. If anyone of them were to talk, I think they would have done so by now. I believe if they had been placed in solitary they would have broke by now. However, that not what happened.

They have all formed their own little "family" in there, and while I'm sure they would love to be on the outside, it's not that bad for them.

I am surprised we haven't been made aware of any behavior problems and who visits them. I guess it's because it's not a headline case anymore, sad.

Poor Haleigh.

Tommy is not reliable. We need to remember that Ron was a fan of throwing live animals into the water and he enjoyed watching the Gators devour them. That shows what an evil, demented, and twisted person he is. Shows he is capable of disposing of a body & murder IMO.

I think there was a lot of confusion in some of the reporting.I doubt that RC spent time fishing with JO as JO tried to steal from RC the first time he met him.
I found the Cobra tapes,but WS won't allow them to be posted from the site I found them on,however on those tapes RC is relaying what he was told by Tommy Croslin regarding the TC and JO fishing trip.
The story about gators and dumping a body actually came from TC who said he was in fear for his son due to comments from Overstreet.
Keeping in mind that this came from TC,who I agree is not reliable and may have had an agenda when telling this story to RC.

We also have a report by AH regarding the gator story.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21...s-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/

Snippet below from AH article:

Sources also tell us Tommy Croslin once tossed a deer carcass into the St. John’s River at the Shell Harbor boat ramp, said to be a favorite fishing spot of not only Tommy, but Ronald Cummings and Tennessee cousin Joe Overstreet, who was visiting when Haleigh vanished.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told me Joe Overstreet relished tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

End of snippet.

Again this sounds as though RC is relaying what he has been told by Tommy Croslin about the TC and JO fishing experience.
Word for word from the Cobra tape "This would be a good place to get rid of a body" as told to RC by Tommy Croslin.

I did see later,AH during a JVM interview changed the story to say that RC and JO liked to toss animals to the gators,but to be charitable it may have been confusion on the part of AH.

IMO

Unfortunately, what you say is true. There may be some exceptions, but not that many.

At least in prison they are getting their 3 squares a day and don't have to steal food or money for food. If anyone of them were to talk, I think they would have done so by now. I believe if they had been placed in solitary they would have broke by now. However, that not what happened.

They have all formed their own little "family" in there, and while I'm sure they would love to be on the outside, it's not that bad for them.

I am surprised we haven't been made aware of any behavior problems and who visits them. I guess it's because it's not a headline case anymore, sad.

Poor Haleigh.

I figured it would be the end of answers or investigation by LE once they had some people behind bars.
Poor Haleigh indeed.

IMO

Just stopping in to read and catch up on the thread. I got anxious when I seen there were numerous new pages since I was last here. I'm so saddened that there is still no new news.

Thinking of you always Haleigh!

Misty and Ron know what happened. Tommy told his attorney that JO threw Haleigh into Shell Harbor. At one time, he stated that yellow rope and cinder blocks were used. I tend to think this is as close to the truth as you get.

Didn't they find yellow rope and cinderblocks? That's good enough for me. Her little body is so tiny, it would not be possible to know if she ever swept ashore.

Misty was at the MH. She is either the perp (my bet) or a witness. It seems that the boys were doing her a favor by getting rid of the body before rc came home. Misty, tommy and Jo were at the MH on Green Lane that night. JO most likely threatened tommy's kids if he ever mentioned his name in this case.

Wasn't the original story that 10 pot plants or so were put near a bed of water and removed from Ron/Misty's home? L Pond and only two were found? Someone was hungry I wonder who?

IIRC it was (rumored but never proven) a bunch of pot plants were hastily moved from JR's room before LE was called 'that' night.
That rumor came from no photos ever being shown of his bedroom.

I never believed it, but many do.

I don't know what was in JR's bdrm but my guess is junk. I think the two GMAs stormed in there and threw all the stuff lying around into Jr's room and locked the door. Pot could have been in there. IIRC, LE said they found drugs in the house but that wasn't their priority at a time such as this.

The house was staged. NG was paying them money to get a tour.

I don't know what was in JR's bdrm but my guess is junk. I think the two GMAs stormed in there and threw all the stuff lying around into Jr's room and locked the door. Pot could have been in there. IIRC, LE said they found drugs in the house but that wasn't their priority at a time such as this.

The house was staged. NG was paying them money to get a tour.

when Misti picked Haleigh up from the bus stop with Ron chasing behind her, she was going in the direction of Magnolia. If that were indeed what happened (and who can we ever believe at this point), I think whatever happened with Haleigh, perhaps getting between a fight involving RC/MC, and she was hurt and started to die then. I don't think the Magnolia house was ever searched (right ?) From there I don't know. JR was over at GGMs, RC had to get to "werk", and not knowing how badly Haleigh was injured, did in fact go, leaving Misti at Magnolia with Haleigh who was, at this point, dying. Misti called Tommy, and Tommy & JO came over and disposed of a now dead Haleigh. GGM was notified and took JR back to Green. The rest was staged and carried out between all parties.

Just one of many, many theories I've had over the years.

God bless our little girl....:heartbeat:

4 years later, this is what I am still focused on. The call that Ronald made to Tommy Croslin that night. Tommy says that he went to go check on Misty and the kids. When he arrived, the lights were off, he knocked, nobody was home. Law enforcement doesn't buy that.

Do you really think he told Tommy to go check on the kids? I personally think he told Tommy to collect Haleigh's body and Tommy met Ron somewhere to dispose of the body. This would explain the rat in the mail box.

I think they cooked up the story about Joe Overstreet to get the heat off them. We've heard rumors about Joe being a pedophile, however we need more than just Misty and Tommy's allegations against him. So far LE keeps focusing on the people targeted in the drug bust.

I think Tommy's brain has turned into scrambled eggs because of his drug use. Which explains why he hasn't cracked, he may not even remember. Early on, who knows what sort of drug related dirt they had on each other to keep them from snitching.

I think that is why Misty and Ronald are singled out every year by the PCSO as people knowing information and not telling everything they know. Last year they were singled out, and Hardy singled the two of them out this year. Because they know exactly what happened. If Ron lied in his proffer they can even use that as evidence against him.
Saying Tommy may not remember what happened, because of drugs, is giving him WAY too much benefit of the doubt. Why make excuses for any of them? about the phone call from RC to Tommy...this is the 1 thing that convinced me that RC probably wasn't directly involved, but knew enough to distance himself from Tommy being at the trailer. There was very little difference in their 2 stories, but evidently, that little difference, was enough to make RC, through his attorney, correct Tommy's version. Tommy said RC asked him to go by the trailer, RC said he didn't. As far as I know, Tommy backed down from the argument and didn't insist he was telling the truth. Actually, he later tried to change his story and timeline again, but LE didn't buy into it. What it looks like to me, is Tommy was at the trailer but he lied about why. I remember reading that after he failed his LD test, he complained that LE focused on him being there. Anyway, why did Tommy lie about Why he was at the trailer? If RC's story is to be believed, (and since Tommy backed down from RC's correction, I do believe RC), then it looks like RC calling Tommy served the purpose of informing him that Misty was gone and the kids were alone. IMO, this could be interpreted as 'opportunity'. Seems too obvious, considering there hasn't been an arrest, but according to Tommy's own words, he was there! Was Misty gone or just not answering RC's calls? If you remember way back, this tight-lipped LE, made an issue of Misty being gone, (even went so far as to ask the public for tips, I think), so it's moo, that Misty was probably gone. What she came home to and what she then did, is anyone's guess. But, according to a Geraldo report, Jr, via his mother, said Misty was there and asleep. IDK about this, but it is a possibility. Jr supposedly heard squeaky shoes, so this house was quiet...maybe Misty DID sleep through everything, but IMO, it's more likely she was gone and got back before RC got home. Anyway, I can't see Tommy as an innocent bystander or some country bumpkin who was manipulated by Misty or RC. IMO, he's just as manipulative as the day is long. Those jail tapes showed his true colors, imo. Tommy's all about Tommy.

:blushing:
Your theory resembles mine a lot. Only I think that after Ron's call to Tommy, Tommy called Timmy and Timmy took the van over to Tommy's house and pick him up. I think that Ronald gave Tommy and Timmy all his pills and drugs in return for this "favor".

:moo:

Yeah, and then Timmy conviently skipped town....something that has always bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23