trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. We have an argument, I want to talk it out now, demand that you stay here and we talk it out = Abuse. I don't quite see it that way. JMO

She's off the rails. I am about to get off here today I'm going slap happy. This trial is becoming absurdity beyond belief. The judge is a disgrace imo.

DP or no DP.. I wish she would grow a pair and tell JillyWilly to move things along! This is beyond insane at this point. I wish some of our legal eagles would weigh in with why much of this testimony is being allowed in.:furious:

"Then she GOT to leave." Is she a bloody doll or something? An inanimate object?

This is really sickening.. All this is just on Jodi's word.. Not anyone else's.. I can not imagine what his family is going through.

Everyone on earth knows Jodi was Travis' Friend with Benefits. Nothing more. nothing less. Jodi was the one that created a fantasy life that never existed. Listening to this nonsense is an insult to not only truly battered women but to the judicial system as well.

Yes, everyone knows what she was to him.

I wish this was over. This idiotic "expert" witness is making REAL Domestic Violence seem less than it is thanks to Jodi.

That is such bull, I hate to direct anyone to the Sex tape, but when JA says her sister is dumb, TA says ? Is dumb like he doesn't appreciate JA saying that about her sister imo

hee, hee, caught you Alyce just saying regular people" vs the abusive relationship people. Insulting to many.

I can't believe how desperately I want this direct to end so that Juan can restore some freaking sanity.

Ok... What ALV just said about fight over clothes, friends etc with TA...

I'm sure that happened... BUT I'm sure it was more like TA saying something like... "Jodi look at how you dress.. you dress inappropriate for business... What are you doing going to my friends house uninvited then stay when they tell you to leave?? This is why I don't want to date you.." etc etc

But in CrazyMaker's BPD head they are still in 'relationship' & he's berating her when he's prolly giving her the laundry list of WHY YOU AREN'T THE ONE I AM GOING TO MARRY!!

JMO but I'd bet closer to the truth than this tripe we are getting served on a DV Platter!!

What spouses/family members haven't said not-so-nice things about other family members? ALV is out of touch with the reality of real familial relationships. :banghead:

Is ALV going to join Penn Jillette on the SuperFocus commericals after this trial? Looks like she already has a pair of them!

Sometimes I cause a little friction if I need some space .. no DOUBT Travis needed space from Jodi! Hard one to say until really pushed.

When someone restrains you...you usually don't have much of a choice. She must not have read 50 Shades of Gray. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998