trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing more painful than this will be when JW recrosses after JM tears ALV to shreds. I hope JW's got a lot of glue and tape.

LDS linkup .. LOLz I just woke up out of a daze when I heard that .. trawling for new victims eh Jodi?

Jodi is scanning the jury again today. She better watch her face, She is not in control of them, they are in control of her.

Looking for the juror to have "reported " imo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why does she get to babble about some random guy abusing a cat? Or a frog in a pot of water?? I really wish the judge would, at some point, request (demand?) that they get to the point!! So frustrating!

I'm thinking this has to be very confusing for the jury - it's confusing for me - to hear this woman testify as if she was an eye-witness to these events - one has to be continuously mindful that it's all one-sided. Even the emails from TA can be read out of context. How on earth can any of this be considered factual?

Some of things a abusive person does is nice, Alyce says. Yet we still can twist it around to make it sound manipulative and abusive, right Al?

Soooo, this is boring. My mind is wandering. I wonder how many times Nurmi has to let one rip while he is sitting there. Must be difficult muffling the sound on those chairs.....

Has the camera guy shown the gallery today? Has he been asked to not show the families

just popping in, the kids are on spring break this week so I haven't been keeping up as much. I did just watch a few minutes of the trial and see JA studying the jury *rolls eyes*

Did I hear right that there's no court tomorrow?
Where did you hear that? It was announced on the last thread (near the end) that there would be court tomorrow. I can't recall what source but ?????????:please:

I want to mute the sound but I'm forcing myself to sit here and listen as an act of solidarity with TAs family.

good day all,
might i add and a public service to those of us that are not watching only following the board. lol will watch again when jm crosses.

If she was shaking her head and all to help JA then what's the team all skunky about?

Because if true, that is a complete no-no. Whether it helps or hurts the DT.

And notice that Nurmi never once mentions this transcript.

I think he was suspicious of her being one to seemingly pose the most "negative" questions - maybe based on the amount of time she spent taking notes relative to the other jurors. Plus he presumably overheard her in the lunch line discussing the case.

Is Juan not objecting to any of this testimony? I'm not watching/listening but haven't seen it mentioned.

Maybe it's best if he lets ALV ramble on endlessly. He'll be able to put her through a shredder on cross.

Maybe because this judge is not letting him object!
her favorite words are, overruled,sustained,approach,were now recessing for the morning break, lunch, end of day.

He just decided to ride the storm until his turn and than look out alyce! Hope you depends under them pants! Cuz your gonna need them.

I just can't listen to ALV today, it just makes me too angry! (and nauseous) I truly admire Travis' family for their strength and restraint in the courtroom. It will be rewarded when JM gets his turn and proves that this woman (supposed expert) does not know what she is talking about, and proves that Jodi is the true abuser.

I've been watching Seinfeld with this testimony on mute. I check back every 30 minutes and I hear the same thing. 'She's starting to pull away a little at a time.' WTF?!

Jodi felt all screwed up because of all this pretend abuse. She decided to sign up on another LDS site to meet more men!

Alyce is saying now Jodi was starting to pull away a little bit more.

Yeah, until she pulled into the driveway to kill Travis!

Did JA have eyelash on her cheeks?
That what she's wiping away?

Don't believe it's tears unless she's... "Thinking about all the things she's potentially going to miss out on" cuz of her own actions!

Her first goal was to get married in Jan 08. Ie: she was pissed she didn't get a ring for Christmas.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members