trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
awe ALV doesnt like when her words at taken out of context. it was ok for her to do that for days and days tho.

c0mxy.jpg

Anyone who thinks that the special spectator is pro-defense isn't watching that person enjoy the shredding of this witness.

Dear Mother of God I step away cuz i cant take anymore of "her" bravado. I come back here and Juan is up :great::great::great: WOOHOO!!!!! I'll catch him on HLN. Go Juan. Now Travis can speak.

Darn! I am just on a break and watching HLN which is behind!!!! Maybe I will wait and take my break later. How is he doing?

He's going at her hard, gitana - very aggressive. He correctly assessed that a challenge to her education/professional credentials would wind her up, and it certainly did!

Number five is like al the neighbor on tool time. Can't see the whole face but we see most

If there were no battered women, she wouldn't have a job or make money from her books. I'm sure she started out with a good intent but somehow her ego and greed got out of control. Either that or she's slipped into a reality that doesn't exist.

Thank heavens he brought up Snow White.

"You don't see Mr. Alexander as the victim?"

"No.

Uh-oh

How lovely to hear the TRUTH about Arias being stated in court for all to hear. Humiliating to say the least!
ITA, rose! its like heavenly music to my ears..so refreshing to be hearing factual truth, if even for these briefest of moments..and irony it is indeed that these honest truths flow from the mouth of the true victim, and from the grave, Travis!..

moo is these honest flowing truths that's words are resounding within each of these jurors minds are doing a full 180* turn in the opposite direction than what this defense counsel intends..with those words intent on villianizing Travis having the exact opposite effect in ringing true as perfect descriptors of exactly who and what Jodi Ann Arias is and always has been..

moo truer words have never been spoken and nonetheless from the actual victim's mouth..from his lips to those jurors' ears only further sealing the psychopaths doomed eternal fate!..jmo.

Of course there is and any reasonable person would know that. ALV isn't a reasonable person and how wonderful the jury gets to see that for themselves.
and ITA with this as well, kaRN!.. the more time she spends on the stand the more confident i become that the jury is getting more than a good look at just what type of [unusual person] that it is that is getting paid by the hour to attempt their hardest to literally destroy an innocent victim, in front of his loved ones no less, all for the petty price of a few thousand dollars in all..

moo is that ALV has been fully exposed for exactly who and what she is and that the almighty dollar is being exchanged for her selling her soul down the river in taking part in attempts at further destroying an already slaughtered victim, Travis Alexander!

I can't believe we're talking about Snow White and the 7 dwarfs!

LOL

And I wish she's stop saying "mrrr....Martinezzzz". It just makes her look irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes