trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaaay, so if I don't get a restraining order, I'm not being stalked? :what:

Sweet baby Jesus please let these jurors see the complete bias ALV has towards Jodi and see her crediblility is worthless

oh I see, so it's Travis' fault ...jhe wasn't stalked because he didn't call the police

A LOT of people do not realize they are being stalked, especially with someone they know, and they are reluctant to take action.

Unbelievable the number of times I have actually flipped the bird to some of these players. Truly unbelievable.

Ok, Alyce, if I told you Jodi testified to crawling through the dog door, hiding in Travis' closet when he was out on a date, holding his dirty socks to her face to smell them for a couple hours, watch him come home and jump into bed, she then sneaks out taking only the left sock with her, would that be stalking behavior to you?

Alyce: "No.."

Stalking behavior creates fear but there is also behavior generally speaking that they do to avoid speaking to or communicating with the person who is stalking them.

Sees nothing to support TA being stalked.

JM please ask her about what actions JA took to remove herself or avoid TA the very bad mean abusive man who made her feel like used tissue!!!!!!

Please please please!

Ri frikkin diculous

blackmail behavior

'Extortive' behavior

Yes, many stalkers do extort and threaten blackmail.

Let's see now... What could Jodi have wanted from Travis in order not to blab to their bishops about real and fabricated 'indescretions'?

• Financial assistance?
  • Drop Mimi from the Cancun trip and take her instead?
  • Marry her?

The list does go on, doesn't it?

Let's also remember JA first told ALV she saw Travis looking at the pedo pics on his computer. When there was a forensic exam of his computer that turned up NO *advertiser censored* WHATSOEVER, she changed her story to "he had a printed picture" (she thinks) of some pedo material.

Changing her story to fit the evidence. Trend much? Would be great if Juan would nail this hired liar on that if the Judge so graciously permits that.

Why isn't JM bringing up JA's behavior if she was abused? It's ticking me off.

Travis telling Jodi to move back to CA is abusive? So basically everything Travis did was abusive and everything Jodi did was totally normal? Okie dokie then

Is she nuts??? nothing supports the idea that JA was stalking Travis? but what about the 'none existence of evidence" which shows the 'horrific abuse' of Travis towards JA?????

I despise ALV...dont even want to talk about her anymore....

After watching this prosecutor, my children don't stand a chance at pulling any evasive answers with me.

don't know Ms. Andrews who initiated the sexual behavior
no I don't
you are basing it on document so only have some info
read three interviews by her - didn't talk to her by self

looking in window happened in Aug 2007 . . .nothing written here in Aug 26 2007 journal entry about looking thru the window . .. JA then came over the next day and spoke to TA about this particular thing she had seen . . . they are broken up - moves to mesa July 2007 - sneaks over @ night . . doesn't appear to be stalking?
no

after she sees him with another woman . . the stories started about whether he abused her physical . .
in October
alleged physical contact between TA andJA occurred in 10/07 . . . first incident you remember physically touched her in violent way
incident argue grabbed her by shoulders and threw her dodwn and told her she ewasn't leaving . . not sure where they were her house or his
was she able to leave
she stayed . . she said thought she oculd leave - they commesed talking 3 hrs . . . after aug 2007 - after she sees him with another woman . . .then physical altercation - no reports of it and no other individuals she has told and no medical care needed - and no journal entry indicating that
no and that would make sense
make sense because you are biased
makes sense all the women I have worked with battered have done the same thing

because what some other woman may have done that is reason you believe her
no - timeline read, behavior of TA - who by the way any man in my group would consider violent . . I counsel men and women . . .

you counsel people on abuse and they say TA was abusive

every man in my group would consider TA abusive
you don't know what they would say or what they think in this case
I know what they say in my group

can you admit how they would decide in this case if TA was abusive
I belive they agree to that I have heard their discussions - some of them have been in the group over 2 years.

consider looking @ TA behavior what some guy would think about that from Long Beach, CA
no . . .I didn't consider that then - I said that now . . . I looked @ what was being said . . if they had a daughter would be so upset . . .someone they loved - those words strung together.

that is the IM Mr. m
there is nothing written in Oct about phsycial incicdent in Oct 2007
in terms of behavior . . . woman come over - they are broken up . .. the previous girlfriend moved to where they live and cocme by unannounced . . . what would those guys in the group think/
they look @ context

when you know of any physical aggressive behavior by TA
Jan 21,22 2008 . . .

early part of Jan 2008 - TA per the testimony of Dan Freeman you need to move away you need to get away from JA . . .
judge - recall testimony from this trial

I am not aware of any testimony by prior witnesses
did you read Dan Freeman desire to have JA move away from TA
I am not privy to that.

after that (1/21/08) the issue of pedophilia came up . . . stalking can be make up a lie or exposing a nasty horrific rumor untrue about an individual . .considered sstalking?
I would call that blackmailing - I have no reason to believe that happened

stalking behavior creates fear . . . people do things along the way to stop the stalker - they try to get help . . get restraining orders, call police . . . he believes he is being stalked in 2007 and I don't see behaviors response to stalking .

telling the defendant to move back to Yreka .
not fear behaviors . . . he can tell her to go
response to the stalking isn't it?
I don't have reason to see stalking

telling someone to get away - sure but I just don't see stalking behviors . .

no pattern seen on part of defendant.
I don't see it on the other part by behavjoir with TA when he starts the year with saying I love you
but we also see rejction from him in 2008

ALV asks for bath room break
bak 10 min

don't forget: Dan Freeman testified that he was asked to chaperone the trip because Travis did not want to be alone with Arias

The trip to Havasupie (or however it's spelled)? I didn't know that!! I thought they all just took the trip as friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member