trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
While watching the trial on the Jane Velez-Mitchell show yesterday Jane hit the nail on the head with what she said regarding how she viewed the relationship between JA and TA as a mutually agreed on adult "kinky" sexual relationship. This is also what I have been thinking since listening to some of this stuff coming up. Also if you look at adult toy sites you will see that the school girl fantasy is pretty common as seen by costumes sold depecting this. The difference is they are made for consenting adults to use, not children. Also, regarding the body shaving, this also is pretty common among certain consenting adult "kinky" lifestyles, and it bothers me that ALV seems to in my opinion either not recognise consenting "kinky" as a valid theory or I feel refuses to do so.

I don't want to misinterpet your post but I don't see anything that Jodi and Travis did as kinky. I don't see body shaving as kinky, or role playing, dressing up as long as it is consenting adults.Jodi pushed it, loved it, used it for her own gain, then used it against Travis proclaiming she hated it, he forced himself on her and this woman fell for it. When I look at her ALV I hear the words "COLD AS ICE" because it seems she thinks everything is kinky.IMO

iirc Juan still can recross, can't he? Before jury questions?

nope. jury questions next the def direct then pros cross then def redirect then more jury questions etc til the sun explodes.

Bias clouds the ability of the biased to see their bias.

And $300/hour locks it in.

ALV is leading a double life.

While claiming to search for the truth, she subverts it for profit.

Shameful, just shameful...

I have to laugh, it's so ridiculous. She lied, and lied, the doc and DV expert STILL believe her, and she is STILL LYING!

And they are defending and justifying her lying by lying about her lying!

I may need to "lie" down, it's just too much!

I'm gonna fluff a pillow for you!

My head is spinning from all the nonsense!

I hope when all is said and done that LaViolette watches all the 48 hours interviews, and all the police interrogations, and all the testimony re stalking and all the wonderful obituaries and loving blog entries from his friends.

And I hope it takes her hours, and hours, and hours.

She won't. She knows it all. Jodi told her!

Okay~ why, oh, why does the bailiff let JA mill around the defense table after the jurors have filed out???? He needs to slap those shackles on her and haul her OUT! She should not get to gaze around and smirk at people like she is NOT the defendant! I have to assume this is yet another indication of the loosey-goosey approach the Judge has to court behavior.
UGH!!!

We wish... but I believe they can't just haul her away from her defense team and that mit lady was with her

I was feeling a little sorry for ALV this morning after reading all the stuff that happened. Then I listened to her today. Not feeling the tiniest bit sorry for her anymore. AT ALL.

She geta no quarter from me either ...

I heard there is another defense witness being called, a computer forensics guy. Anyone know of any other defense witnesses? I will be glad when they are done. I mean really done.

Trying to figure out why does she think just b/c one lies a lot means they must be good at it. The people I know who lie normally end up lying so much they push their lies as far as they can go. The lie of "I wasn't there" did not fly b/c she screwed up in cleaning up. So then she comes up with the male and female intruders lie. Again that does not fly so she comes up with another lie about Travis being an abuser. Each lie she tells, for me gets worse. This is what all known liars I know do.

Travis had some perverted stuff, from what I've heard (what's actually documented as coming from him directly - not going to repeat it, as it's gross), but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve justice!

"Perverted" is in the eye of the...um, what word do I want here? What I mean is that one woman or man's 'perversion' is another woman or man's regular sexual or fantasy activity. I'm a big believer in the right of adult people to do pretty much whatever they like with another consenting adult person (or persons) without passing judgment on it or categorizing it with a moral distinction.

I know I said I wouldn't post again until the defence case was over, but I can't resist. I promise I will moderate my language accordingly, so here goes:

This eloquent, polite, grandmotherly lady who is the defence expert on ... hmmm, let me see ... well, I suppose I shall have to concede that she is actually an expert on everything ... completed her testimony with a bombshell that will destroy the State's case.

I don't need to repeat it - it will remain in the classrooms of judicial education as the most profound opinion of all time.

Your sarcasm flows the falls of Niagara :floorlaugh:

Every time the word Pedophile is spoken in that courtroom it's like they kill Travis all over again. I HATE JA. There is a special place in hell for this "Evil thing" and knowing that's her final destination gives some comfort. God Speed please.

Except for Jodi followers, do you really believe there is a person on this earth who believes that TA was a pedophile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993