trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...sometimes they do more than they need to do." I'm guessing that JW/KN wishes she hadn't said that.

Woe betide any man whose fate was decided in any part by Alyce in family court. How many lives has she ruined?

I've reached the point, after her example of an open-ended question (which it was not), of believing that she is incompetent. She would fail the exam.

Try to conjure up some tears...look pathetically at the jury. Turn forward and repeat previous steps.

Juan "Asked and answered"

Judge "Sustained"

Wilmott in a snotty voice "I didnt ask this question"

LOL Really?

Locksmith is gone. I KNOW I didn't miss anything so not gonna ask. :great:

Is Jodi CRYING over ALV's stating that Travis had many wonderful qualities? FLICK ME. Yeah! She is crying. Holy h*ll. Grrrrrrrr.....

Ohhhh, how nice. Now Wilmott and ALv will say nice things about Travis just to show they don't really think Travis was ALL bad.

Jodi trying her best to boo-hoo, and breaks out of character momentarily cuz it's hard to do something you don't feel.

this red nose, watery stink-eye look doesn't fool anyone JA.

OT

Does Jodi look really cocky the last few days like she thinks she's got the Jurors fooled and she's walking scott free? I can't believe her arrogance. Frankly I don't even think she's attractive!!! I'm sure the fact she slaughtered Travis has something to do with it, but she's definitely not a 10. Everyone can look good with the right make up, hair color, etc etc.

Nurmi back to facing ALV again. He's nowhere near as angled as he was during jury questions

See, it looks like his shirt is open. I went outside with my pup. Got something to drink. I'm awake and it still looks like that. Pretty funny.

JW is further alienating the jury by "misrepresenting" their questions when ALV didn't answer correctly as coached.

Even the sizzling noise of the sidebar cannot shake the expression of angst from Jodi's face, which she has held for what, 15 minutes straight? lol

Defendant seems to be stabbing herself with the putt putt pencils again, trying to squeeze out tears.

Oh really?

What about the ones you put into 'time out'?

Such stupid testimony. Give it up Wilmott, you cannot rehabilitate this witness.

Arias over there trying to cry. Fakey McFakerson.

So much disgust for what is going on in this trial.

These three belong together, throw Nurmi in there too and hope they end up in one of Dante's circles of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks