Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

LOL - not exactly the same thing because she is a US citizen - right? Try coming into Canada without any money.....oh - and I don't think we let convicted felons in - do we? :what:

If you apply for a visa to any country - they ask two questions - are you planning on working and what are you going to live on - and I don't think "the charity of friends" and "donations my lawyers forward to me" is going to cut it. European visas are very hard to get. So are Canadian and Australian ones. Work visa in the UK, Canada and Australia are almost impossible.....

It'll be a question of "show me the money" even in South America.....actually especially in South America where she may be able to "buy" her way in...(My sister got a work visa in Brazil but it meant an "arranged marriage" to a Brazilian citizen)

BBM
No. She would be prohibited from entering.
She would be considered Inadmissible and would need a Special Minister's permit to enter (In the US it is know as a Waiver of Inadmissibility)
Persons convicted of DUI, shoplifting, theft (considered minor offenses) are prohibited from entering Canada..

BBM
No. She would be prohibited from entering.
She would be considered Inadmissible and would need a Special Minister's permit to enter (In the US it is know as a Waiver of Inadmissibility)
Persons convicted of DUI, shoplifting, theft (considered minor offenses) are prohibited from entering Canada..

Being Canadian I should know this - shouldn't I? I guess it's the ones that are charged but not yet tried that slide in to hide. Except I can think of a few that got in by changing their name and documents.

Don't think with her "press" she would get away with that. Particularly with no work skills.

She can apply for and get her own. Her felony convictions would not restrict her from getting one.

Her Felony convictions may not but her IRS debt MAY

Of Interest

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0512/can-the-irs-restrict-your-travels.aspx
Can The IRS Restrict Your Travels? May 2012

Just recently the United States Senate gave the IRS another tax collecting tool: the power to revoke or suspend your passport, deny your application for its renewal or withhold approval for a first-time applicant.

The Senate measure authorizes the State Department, as instructed by the IRS, to take the passport of any American citizen with a back tax debt of more than $50,000.

The measure, attached as an amendment to the Highway Bill, was passed by a vote of 74-22, on a bipartisan basis. The bill is still required to pass the House of Congress and the president, before it can become law.

The bill, officially titled Moving Ahead For Progress In The 21st Century Act (MAP-21), was introduced last fall by Senator Barbara Boxer, (D-Calif.); Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid (D-Nev.), added the passport provisions.

BBM

Maybe she will renounce her US citizenship! Lots of people from other countries take big chances just to get into the US and live here.

JMO

We can only hope

(P.s...anyone here on WS whip their head around when they heard that the person that sent the two ricin letters to the senator and the president signed it "I am KC and I approve this message?!"

I Heard (no link, got pulled into a CA support site) That she was moving to Raleigh NC .

I Heard (no link, got pulled into a CA support site) That she was moving to Raleigh NC .
Casey not getting enough attention in the press (because of Boston, Jodi Arias, North Korea, nobody giving a carp anymore, etc.) = a new 'report' of her whereabouts/marital status/possible pregnancy, etc. Surprise, surprise. Nice try. The only extensive press she will ever generate again is when she does her next perp walk in handcuffs.

Interesting! what is the date on that comment?
when is the expected move? after bankruptcy is resolved?
to live with who in Raleigh? family? former pastor Stutzman? boyfriend?
Cindy and George moving there also?

Quote:
(P.s...anyone here on WS whip their head around when they heard that the person that sent the two ricin letters to the senator and the president signed it "I am KC and I approve this message?!"

I did!

I didn't know there were any CA support sites left LOL

Why would she be moving to Raleigh? If she does, I hope people keep tabs on her.

She does still live in Cape Canaveral right?

I hope where ever she moves, people recognize her and make her life a living hell.

Joint Motion to Extend Time for Parties to Submit Case Law Concerning the Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger

4/18/2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Dj...it?usp=sharing

The attorney, Allan Watkins, for the Trustee Stephen Meininger, and Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney Debra Ferwerda, have filed a joint Motion asking the Bankruptcy judge to extend the time for 30 days [past the 10 days after the hearing on April 9, 2013 which the Judge ordered], for the parties to submit case law concerning the Trustee's Motion to Sell Casey Anthony's property which was filed March 15, 2013.
The Judge told the parties to attempt to resolve the matter and they are discussing potential resolutions of the issue and need more time.

I'm wondering how this BK filing and it's complications have affected Mr. Baez...he doesn't seem to be propping up his book lately.

Is he having to tighten his belt now it looks like the Trustee might put a stop to any immediate future earnings FCA might have and that includes his "agent" share? Hmmmm...

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (543 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #179,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/deadline-casey-anthony-take-financial-management-c/nXRGS/

I just can't wait for KC's excuse as to why she didn't make the deadline to take this class and she botches her bankruptcy case.
*I'm KC, you can't possibly expect me to do what everyone else does and I have a busy virtual fan base to attend to*

Thanks Justiceseeker35 - nice catch!

Anybody know anything about this financial management course such as how long it is, where you take it - is it online fill in the blanks or do you actually have to sit in a class? Can't be much of anything if she is leaving it to the last minute to slide through.

Except now I think of it - that is her style and that of her lawyers...

Anybody know anything about this financial management course such as how long it is, where you take it - is it online fill in the blanks or do you actually have to sit in a class? Can't be much of anything if she is leaving it to the last minute to slide through.

I found links to approved classes on justice.gov website. The one I clicked is $24 and takes 2 hours. A little longer than her attention span, but you can log out and log in.....

http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/cc_faqs.htm#coun_issue2

Says a session last an average of 90 min. Can't see anything that says how many sessions there are.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back