trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had shut her off awhile ago, but tuned in again, and then shut her off again...I am a little bit (no, make that A LOT) perturbed. I know DD can take care of herself, but can't SOMEONE dial JW back??????? Please, ANYONE?????

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Cup Toucher just poured a cup of water. Jurors are seen sitting with a blank stare on their faces. #JodiArias

...and MY Coffee holder here. LOL

Like being Right there at the table.....Juan Table....

:woohoo:

Attachments

• JODI ARIAS----29.jpg
    JODI ARIAS----29.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 11
It is generally more tolerated to become aggressive with a witness that is non-responsive or inconsistent (coughcoughALVcoughcough). Being incredibly nasty to a witness who is non-biased and credible is inappropriate and detrimental to the defense's case.

Ohhhh! I get it now! Jenny thinks/wants EVERYONE to be exactly the same!

when you look at the pictures nancy grace has been showing of teenage ja and her full lips and latino looking style vs. this ghastly looking mouth turned down thing behind the desk. its crazy. cray cray

Maybe she eats lots of carrots? My mother always said that would happen if one ate lots of carrots.

I am not certain this is a scientific fact. My mother was not a scientist. She was a history teacher. She did eats lots of carrots, though.
Hopefully Dr D will use her eyes that glow like headlights to scare JW into sitting down. Use your high beams, Dr D, don't hold back.

Okay, JW - what you think dominance means doesn't mean is the same as the MMPI means. Even I have understood that.
And why on earth are we still talking about scales that by expert opinion are not to be interpreted?

OMG!.....JW needs to recognize that a "disease state" is NOT a choose one symptom from col. A, one from Col. B. and so on to make a magic rock solid, one size fits all diagnosis!

let's all take a moment of silent awe that the court reporter can keep up with two fast talking women goin' at it

heaven help her :floorlaugh:

Wilmott needs to give it up. She is not getting the answers she wants.

Don't know why Nurmi is smiling. This is NOT going well for their side. IMO.
Maybe he's zoned out and smiling at the thought of his tripledecker cheezeburger and supersize fries for dinner... Just sayin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23