weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS of friday there was no court listed for monday.. But now it says trial monday the 22.. People say no.. But I wonder if that is why they were in chambers friday... To move the trial along..
Good pick up. I wonder if this is another inchambers meeting as the docket at the bottom still doesn't list the 22nd. A juror had requested no trial tomorrow.

I just ordered a fresh hog this week. I'm not a big meat eater but I love fresh ham and bacon! My freezer is stocked!

We raised two hogs one year...my daughter named them "Kosher" and "Hock-eye"....I warned her about becoming too attached as they were not pets...

I'm the one who became attached and never went through with the bacon-makng.....I failed at being self-sustained that year lol.

(BTW....Kosher went on to live with another family and died of natural causes....I don't know what became of Hock-eye.... :eek:

Sorry for OT-- I hadn't thought of those two in years...oink. I mean moo.

Yes it is. Sigh. But tomorrovv :)floorlaugh:) I'll be in my office vvhere :)floorlaugh:) I've a half-decent computer on vvhich :)floorlaugh:) I can vvrite :)floorlaugh:) you guys!

Honestly, you've no idea hovv my missing double u key has kept me from responding more often. I can't ask questions: vvhy? vvhen? vvho? vvhere? vvhat?

Maybe it's just as vvell!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If you are going through w-withdrawals... If you highlight a w and press the Ctrl + C, you'll have copied the w and then every time you want a w just press ctrl + v

Originally Posted by SunDawnn
snipped for space.

I am on board with you and totally agree with your theories.

I do believe the gun shot came first. I also believe like you, she went to Mesa with an ultimatum. I think the knife came first, MOO.....just MOOO

I too don't understand how a 5'6" 125lb woman was able to control a 5'9" 200lb man who also, worked out! This is where I consider she might've had help at this juncture. Just not sure and I know it's not a popular theory but it's certainly possible. I think she took TA by surprise, a few stabs first as he was losing blood and IF he went after her -- the more energy he uses, the faster his blood pumps out...the weaker he gets. I also believe her shoulder injury is a pulled muscle or a rotator cuff injury from her dragging him.

We also have to acknowledge, we don't know everything. Some areas are being kept quiet so perhaps the State feels she had help too? Again, we really don't know what they know or at minimum, theorize. I do not believe this, IMHO

I can't help but think Darryl, Matt and Gus know more than what was told. Here again, they might be in Juan's back pocket to seal-the-deal, in rebuttal?
The Penis pic with the finger nails that do not look like TA, but DB fingers. Since the DT brought that stupid eyeball pic in that you can not tell anything IMHO, JM should show that pic of the fingernails...as IT WOULD LOOK BAD THAT THE JURY DOES NOT BELIEVE IT IS TA FINGERNAIL....PLUS the fact that the DT is submitting a bogus picture.....since THEY ARE ALSO BELIEVING JA word that SHE is not lying to them. As NG says....to me that would be a BOMBSHELL. Jury sees it does not look like TA fingernails, the DT this as evidence...and on top of this, it MIGHT show that JA has now lied to her own team about that Photo. So they would look really stupid on that. JM should point this pic to the jury and the fingernails ((not any different than the EYE pic by the DT, IMHO

Does anyone know whether the interrogation tapes of Matt McCartney/Flores were made public? Will they ever be or is that confidential?

I have a feeling, Juan-the-man might pull out the nail-in-the-coffin witness rebuttal with Matt. I keep reading that for immunity, he admitted to forging those pedophile letters that Arias want's us to believe were authored by Travis which was the lamest most far-fetched story she could've drummed up.
See the above post -- the fingernails

I think everything she accused Travis of....she herself was guilty of. Right down to taking it in her back-door!!! I think she pretended or even perhaps actually LIKED it but turned it all around. As long as she was offering that option, Travis probably felt it wasn't going too much against his Mormon beliefs and that was...vaginal sex. Who knows. She did anything/everything as any guy thinks with the wrong Head....and she used it, IMHO

I think she played the innocent school girl (lollipops, pigtails and Brazilian wax) while engaging in sex with Travis. Hence the pedophile notion!

There's so much more that it literally exhausts me to think/type it all out.

These are just MOO...

If you are going through w-withdrawals... If you highlight a w and press the Ctrl + C, you'll have copied the w and then every time you want a w just press ctrl + v

Seriously OT, but Gauntlet, since you haves the know hows....
My Toshiba laptop, new for Christmas, doesn't have an F5 key that I can find...how do I refresh without having to click on the doohickey at the top?

I wonder if JA will draw more and more hourglasses to fill her tiny cell..she won't be selling ant after the verdict and her name is forever forgotten. That's the reason for the feverish crafts pace at her table these days..she will need the snack funds. Love the comments on a certain pro ja site..they think she's a professional photographer and artist..stuck in junior high level drawing class..

BBM

I, for one, will never buy any of her "ant".
:floorlaugh:
I have plenty here- it's Spring, afterall and I always have them crawling around.:floorlaugh:

Putting myself in time out. Need to get up and do a few chores.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps!

We can speculate till the cows come home, but none of us lived in that house when JA was growing up. Or ever. Nurture is never the complete answer. Nature sometimes makes mistakes. And hooboy, did it ever with JA.
Bashing her parents is inappropriate. I made plenty of mistakes with my two kids. Every parent has. I thank God every day that my grown kids CHOSE the type of people they are and have become.
We never had abuse or major issues in our home but I would never presume to walk a mile in any other parents' shoes. We can see a lot in hindsight and so can her parents. We don't know what life was like for that family.
There but for the grace of God, go I.

My kids were in elementary school when my husband died and they both did a certain amount of acting out, sometimes years later. *hit happens in life and we all do the best we can at the time. I think JA's parents may not necessarily have tried as hard as they could with her, but I'm very skeptical that there was help to be had. JMO

She has a clear and established pattern of projection. Perhaps she is guilty of some pedophilia. In any case, she obviously does not respect boundaries with people and is inappropriate in almost every possible way -- so, can't see that it's out of the question, unfortunately.

I personally don't think she's involved or enjoys pedophilia. I think she got the idea (to accuse Travis) from her role-playing a young school girl. And when Travis acknowledged it with approval (when he said she sounded like a 12-year having an orgasm on the phone....) she saw an opportunity to distort it and totally ruin his reputation.

I believe she tried to download some photos onto his computer either while he was in the shower or after she killed him. I think this was a very methodical and purposeful killing but......it didn't go as planned.

As far as Darryl not wanting to leave his boy with Jodi. I never heard that but if true it could just be a protective parenting issue he had. I know many single parents who discourage or forbid their ex's girlfriend (or boyfriend) to babysit their child. Perhaps Darryl's ex had issues with Jodi. Who knows?

I don't think Jodi saw this young boy as a sex object. She may be a lot of things but I don't get the impression that is one of her shortcomings.
As I don't see it in Travis either. Far from it. A man who likes boys doesn't date a new girl every other week like Travis did. His background screams that of a healthy heterosexual man!

Jodi seems to take a piece of truth, turn it inside out until it's a complete and utter fictional fabrication.

Many people have criticized my parenting skills over the years and for a long time I took it really badly and felt tremendous guilt. )

Two types of perfect parents:

1 - Judgy childless parents who smugly sneer, "When I have kids, they will NEVER do that."

1 - Parents who, but for the grace of God dodged a bullet and their kids caused no ripples on the pond their entire lives. Not much to do with them, just the earth, moon and stars lined up just right.

I'm going to assume you mean this in a friendly, helpful manner. I am familiar with Prof. Daileader's work. The subject is far too broad to discuss in this particular venue and my answer was intended only as a light informational post. I do not, of course, consider myself the only medievalist on the planet, having many colleagues with whom I share my interests.

No prob, I learn new stuff on the web all the time. Now if it comes up in cross on one of your big cases your all set.

Yes it is. Sigh. But tomorrovv :)floorlaugh:) I'll be in my office vvhere :)floorlaugh:) I've a half-decent computer on vvhich :)floorlaugh:) I can vvrite :)floorlaugh:) you guys!

Honestly, you've no idea hovv my missing double u key has kept me from responding more often. I can't ask questions: vvhy? vvhen? vvho? vvhere? vvhat?

Maybe it's just as vvell!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In my mind, I read that post with a fake-Romanian Dracula accent. I'm sorry for the loss of your key, Becky, but thank you for providing me with a much needed laugh tonight.
:floorlaugh:

My Toshiba laptop, new for Christmas, doesn't have an F5 key that I can find...how do I refresh without having to click on the doohickey at the top?

what about control-r? Or windows key-r?

Hi EquallyDivided,

I've been trying to send you a small picture of my natural nails. I don't know if it will work. It's my first try attaching to WS. If it doesn't work, I won't try a second time because I don't want to be off-topic for too many posts.

If the pic does does show up, I have used a ridge filler for the verticle lines in my nails. I think that comes with age. Then two coats of ESSIE #229 Delacasy. Of course there is no need to polish if you prefer not to. For me, 'HARD AS HOOF' allows me to choose either way.

Now I must try to catch up on the JA updates. Tuesday can't come soon enough for me.
:seeya:

So I forgot that I have a mangled finger ;) it's really bent, just doesn't LOOK bent. Maybe I should demonstrate with my lawyer!

I just polished them with Sally Hansen 17 platinum, 2 coats. See whatcha started, katiecoolady!!

I also wanted to show my bubblegum machine in the background - neener neener Arias, I have a bubble gum machine because I can!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 77

I don't believe they stopped including F5 key. It's on the very first row of keys on top.
I have a Tosbiha too!

You can also go to the URL space and click on the semi-round arrow to the right, to refresh too.

I don't believe they stopped including F5 key. It's on the very first row of keys on top.
I have a Tosbiha too!

You can also go to the URL space and click on the semi-round arrow to the right, to refresh too.

No F keys of any kind on this one! I was getting sick of clicking the little semi round arrow....surprised its not worn out by now lol

I really need to learn what all the symbols mean on this keyboard. I have no idea what most of them mean!

Posted by The Village Idiot

The Penis pic with the finger nails that do not look like TA, but DB fingers. Since the DT brought that stupid eyeball pic in that you can not tell anything IMHO, JM should show that pic of the fingernails...as IT WOULD LOOK BAD THAT THE JURY DOES NOT BELIEVE IT IS TA FINGERNAIL....PLUS the fact that the DT is submitting a bogus picture.....since THEY ARE ALSO BELIEVING JA word that SHE is not lying to them. As NG says....to me that would be a BOMBSHELL. Jury sees it does not look like TA fingernails, the DT this as evidence...and on top of this, it MIGHT show that JA has now lied to her own team about that Photo. So they would look really stupid on that

BBM

ITA

I just watched the video when DB was on the stand and his fingers and fingernails are very distinctive. In the picture someone posted on here regarding the penis photo, they showed Travis and DB's hands and it looks like DB's hand in the penis photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975