weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she is possibly screwing off the bolt or nut underneath that attaches the arm - I don't know why maybe to get the screw?

I thought along the same lines in regard to her sticky fingers and it being a screw/bolt she could take it back to her cellie if she hides it real well.

Wow! That I can buy! Good one... thanks! Makes sense and now I feel better. phew

It looks to me like he is just gesticulating with his hand while talking.

In my imagination, they are conversing and she is messing with the camera contemporaneously and takes this pic... prolly deletes it immediately after

.ytlanep htaed eht sevresed dna ,degrahc sa ytliug si idoJ

I am dumb! I see the period but I didn't catch the J.

______ hated the ______ and ______ as _______ is I do

I got it now.:blushing:

Had every faith in you, g~s...

Hope the jury gets it!

:floorlaugh: Too funny!
Courtroom entertainment! But I think Nurmi would have called for a mistrial

Still could happen that chair keeps leaning farther and farther back!

Oh wow! Thanks for posting this. I'll have to go listen to DB's testimony again... So she had practiced taking shower photos in "sneak mode" before.

He did say she took shower pictures & I THINK, actually pretty sure she was sneaky about it.

Revelation? Now you're gonna make me have to go look back aren't you?

:blushing:

Did you see the tweet that your "friend" had to take a bubble bath tonight?
I wish they made "salmon" bubble bath. :giggle:

* I do feel bad for him*

Did you see the tweet that your "friend" had to take a bubble bath tonight?
I wish they made "salmon" bubble bath. :giggle:

* I do feel bad for him*

Awww, poor salmon man. He was all swimmin upstream with his owie. I told him I'd carry his books. ;)

I had a similar question today. Why do they call the zipper on a man's pants a "fly"?

Now before you start wondering where my mind has been, it started with an earlier post where a WS husband texted his wife as to why she didn't tell him his fly was down when he left for work. (Honest!) :blushing:

-------------
A bit of Trivia: In England a weiner (hot dog) is known as a Banger! A nose is a Pecker!! honest, I have friends there. :floorlaugh: :seeya:

Was thinking more along the lines of these Danas:​

4X3IF00Z.jpg
Church-Lady6%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?
Yep! I made this comment a while back because JA even said that one day after her and Travis had a fight, he drove away and did a double bird (I think her expression was). People have said he is throwing the KY in that pic but I've always thought he took that pic as he caught her taking the photo just as she did it hence the finger sign. I can't imagine being able to throw with two fingers as he did....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88