weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My name is TartLemon and I'm a Travis Alexander Justice addict.

DEAL WITH IT

:woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo:

Hi Tart lemon! I am Yuzu lemon :blushing: , and I am also an addict of the Travis Alexander/Jodi Arias case! :rocker:

IIRC, Jodi wrote an 18 page letter to Travis' siblings. I can't help but wonder what on Earth she could have said to them.

ETA... when was it sent?

I must have a computer problems which I hope to remedy asap because I have blown margins and scrolling to the right isn't my cup of tea.

Gar & gah! I miss pages as it's just frustrating to read. dang too.

I'm not Bernina, but 12 years is pretty short compared to most DP states. The appeals process is very time consuming. Now, Texas is a different story. They have an "Express Lane"!:woohoo:

Look at Ky's death row? 25-30 years and still waiting for the needle.

http://corrections.ky.gov/communityinfo/pages/deathrowinmates.aspx

DOB 11-18-58, was sentenced to death March 29, 1980 in Powell County for the murder of three Breathitt County residents. On the evening of February 12, 1979 White and two accomplices entered a Haddix, Kentucky store operated by two elderly men, Charles Gross and Sam Chaney and an elderly woman Lula Gross. White and his accomplices bludgeoned to death the men and woman. They took a billfold containing $7,000, coins, and a handgun. White was arrested on July 27, 1979. 33 years!

IIRC, Jodi wrote an 18 page letter to Travis' siblings. I can't help but wonder what on Earth she could have said to them.

ETA... when was it sent?

JA wrote the 18 page letter to Travis's Grandmother, not the siblings. She is one evil <unusual person>. Sent the grandma 20 Iris's too. Total freak . JMO

So more MILLIONS $$$ can be used on her appeals.

I'm still of the unpopular opinion the DP is too easy for her. Jodi liked to travel and constantly search for adventure. She was forever seeking to 'move on' to a new life where no one knew the real Jodi when the very limited repertoire of lies ran dry. Give her the misery of a LONG life with LWOP.

Make Jodi suffer. Periodically showing pictures of WHY she's there.

except she won't suffer there....in gen pop she will have friends and all sorts of amenities. She will have people to manipulate and adapt all the while spinning her tales of woe, since she is the victim. What would make her actually suffer is the 23 hours in a teensy cell with no one to manipulate or listen to her. Thats on DR.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I must have a computer problems which I hope to remedy asap because I have blown margins and scrolling to the right isn't my cup of tea.

Gar & gah! I miss pages as it's just frustrating to read. dang too.

Not your puter...blown margins. I could go the rest of my life without analyzing the shower pics again. Lol.

The thanks button is not enough for this. Thank you.

I will speak from experience. I have two children, one is a very succesful general manager at a well known company, the other is a convicted criminal who has been incarcerated for many years. Many people have criticized my parenting skills over the years and for a long time I took it really badly and felt tremendous guilt. Now I understand that I did what I had to do to help and unfortunately he continued to make bad choices. I work with families of inmates and I see the guilt and sadness from many parents who also did what they thought were the right things. Its a tough road to travel.

On the other hand, I have seen many parents who are of the belief that their little darlings could do no wrong :)

I see much of this where I work. It is so easy to sit back and tsk-tsk when no one has walked in another's shoes with a particular child. People have no clue exactly how hard it can be. I get sick of seeing and hearing it. Kudos to you for trying and doing the best you could with what you had! You are not alone...there are many parents out there like you who work their rears off trying to save a child from themselves, only to get little back in return.

The alternative, DP? The last inmate executed in Arizona was this past December, 2012, and the average time from sentence to the needle is 12 years. Not as fast as Texas, but ADOC does try to keep up.

Just FYI.
March of 2013 was actually the most recent.

Yes it is. Sigh. But tomorrovv :)floorlaugh:) I'll be in my office vvhere :)floorlaugh:) I've a half-decent computer on vvhich :)floorlaugh:) I can vvrite :)floorlaugh:) you guys!

Honestly, you've no idea hovv my missing double u key has kept me from responding more often. I can't ask questions: vvhy? vvhen? vvho? vvhere? vvhat?

Maybe it's just as vvell!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'll share mine!
W W W W W W W W w w w w w w w w w w

Lemme know when you run low.:seeya:

There was a post about Sheriff Joe and JA being on his chain gang when she is convicted....can't find it, but......Sheriff Joe has authority of Maricopa County inmates who are currently un-convicted or receive a conviction of less than 2 years. JA will be under the care of Arizona Department of Corrections after she is convicted, so she will not be eligible for the chain gang.....:jail:

Now a little FYI about Perryville, where the West side is the women's unit, and where 1st degree/DP inmates are housed: She will not have contact with other inmates. Max security.

If she gets 1st degree/LWOP, she may get her status changed (that will take quite a while) and may get into GP. Let me give you some ideas about that:

1. JA is Bi-racial, she is going to have a hard time cozying up to any gang affiliation, namely the female off shoots of the old/new Mexican Mafia, Surenos, Border Brothers, La Raza, WC, Nazi Low Riders, or the AB, and her "celeb" status is going to make it almost impossible. Because she is from California, that knocks off even more because of Az based gangs who have issues with Cali gangs. Being "affiliated" in the State pens is the best way to keep yourself alive, have someone covering your back, etc., etc.
2. She has no prior criminal history and she already has herself a "jacket" from Estrella. She got into a fight (we don't know if this was w/a gal with affiliations?) and instead of keeping her mouth shut, she claimed "self defense". She likes to break the rules and gets CAUGHT. (the pens, anti fungal stuff, magazine codes, etc.) "Reckless and doesn't know the "game".
3. She is crazy, not like "don't mess with me crazy", like bonafide "loose cannon", "a brick short of a load", "does not play well with others" crazy. She's only out for herself, not a "team player".
4. Killing a LE is "cool", killing the brother of LE? Not cool at all. Bad ju ju.

GP is NOT going to be kind to her, and IMO, she won't want to go there
. She'd just be passed around as currency from one inmate to another until she got too ugly to be worth a dime. That's if she survives the first 6 months.

IMO, she'll be SC or PC for her entire life if she does get LWOP. The alternative, DP? The last inmate executed in Arizona was this past December, 2012, and the average time from sentence to the needle is 12 years. Not as fast as Texas, but ADOC does try to keep up.

Just FYI.

BBM: Bernina---great post and I concur 100%. Isn't it refreshing to know that the best days of JA's life are occurring now or in the past? The future is quite dismal for her and there won't be much folly for the Histrionic portion of her PD!

Oh, and to all the rest of the gang here that is posting their gender, I'm sure it's easy to tell by my avatar pic.....I'm female.

Does anyone know where I might find testimony concerning the picture of the screen. I was wondering if perhaps by the time she realized the camera was in the washer, she was unable to retrieve it due to the fact that one of the roommates was already home and she had to leave through the window. I don't know the location of that window though so I don't know if this thought even makes sense.

Where the heck is the Deputy? Seems like she has done this throughout this trial??? I just seen another one last night on youtube of another incident where she cupped something in her hand right before she left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnYDl01d44

Hi indycornstalk,

Thanks for posting the video. I hadn't seen it before.

However, unless I've missed somehting, I don't see any evidence of her hiding something in Willmott's chair. I see her picking at her thumbnail with her fingers. It only looks as though she is fiddling with the armrest because of the vantage point of the camera.

Where the heck is the Deputy? Seems like she has done this throughout this trial??? I just seen another one last night on youtube of another incident where she cupped something in her hand right before she left.

as much as i don't like jodi,i didn't see anything. she never had anything in her hand from what i could see and she was just touching the arm rest bit of the chair.:twocents:

Hi indycornstalk,

Thanks for posting the video. I hadn't seen it before.

However, unless I've missed somehting, I don't see any evidence of her hiding something in Willmott's chair. I see her picking at her thumbnail with her fingers. It only looks as though she is fiddling with the armrest because of the vantage point of the camera.

oh thank goodness i thought i was missing something when i couldn't see anything.
i think because people have a genuine dislike for Jodi they are looking for things that aren't there.

same with the willmott saying the B word thing,i listened to that over and over and i hear "which". as much as i dislike her for defending Jodi and her style and tone/pitch of voice i cannot see her being THAT unprofessional.

oh thank goodness i thought i was missing something when i couldn't see anything.
i think because people have a genuine dislike for Jodi they are looking for things that aren't there.

same with the willmott saying the B word thing,i listened to that over and over and i hear "which". as much as i dislike her for defending Jodi and her style and tone/pitch of voice i cannot see her being THAT unprofessional.

Agreed.

As for the alleged b-word incident, I am quite certain she was saying something to the effect of 'lemme getcha...' (let me get you), referring to the evidence Dr. DeMarte had requested to see.

BBM: Bernina---great post and I concur 100%. Isn't it refreshing to know that the best days of JA's life are occurring now or in the past? The future is quite dismal for her and there won't be much folly for the Histrionic portion of her PD!

Oh, and to all the rest of the gang here that is posting their gender, I'm sure it's easy to tell by my avatar pic.....I'm female.

There was a post about Sheriff Joe and JA being on his chain gang when she is convicted....can't find it, but......Sheriff Joe has authority of Maricopa County inmates who are currently un-convicted or receive a conviction of less than 2 years. JA will be under the care of Arizona Department of Corrections after she is convicted, so she will not be eligible for the chain gang.....:jail:

Now a little FYI about Perryville, where the West side is the women's unit, and where 1st degree/DP inmates are housed: She will not have contact with other inmates. Max security.

If she gets 1st degree/LWOP, she may get her status changed (that will take quite a while) and may get into GP. Let me give you some ideas about that:

1. JA is Bi-racial, she is going to have a hard time cozying up to any gang affiliation, namely the female off shoots of the old/new Mexican Mafia, Surenos, Border Brothers, La Raza, WC, Nazi Low Riders, or the AB, and her "celeb" status is going to make it almost impossible. Because she is from California, that knocks off even more because of Az based gangs who have issues with Cali gangs. Being "affiliated" in the State pens is the best way to keep yourself alive, have someone covering your back, etc., etc.
2. She has no prior criminal history and she already has herself a "jacket" from Estrella. She got into a fight (we don't know if this was w/a gal with affiliations?) and instead of keeping her mouth shut, she claimed "self defense". She likes to break the rules and gets CAUGHT. (the pens, anti fungal stuff, magazine codes, etc.) "Reckless and doesn't know the "game".
3. She is crazy, not like "don't mess with me crazy", like bonafide "loose cannon", "a brick short of a load", "does not play well with others" crazy. She's only out for herself, not a "team player".
4. Killing a LE is "cool", killing the brother of LE? Not cool at all. Bad ju ju.

GP is NOT going to be kind to her, and IMO, she won't want to go there. She'd just be passed around as currency from one inmate to another until she got too ugly to be worth a dime. That's if she survives the first 6 months.

IMO, she'll be SC or PC for her entire life if she does get LWOP. The alternative, DP? The last inmate executed in Arizona was this past December, 2012, and the average time from sentence to the needle is 12 years. Not as fast as Texas, but ADOC does try to keep up.

Just FYI.

What's the deal with her hoarding anti-fungal cream? OR do I NOT wanna know? Now I have a mental image of fugus infested flesh ewwwwwwwww . please make it stop!! :gasp:

What's the deal with her hoarding anti-fungal cream? OR do I NOT wanna know? Now I have a mental image of fugus infested flesh ewwwwwwwww . please make it stop!! :gasp:

i think you can guess what i thought when i heard that :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members