trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I didn't know anything about Jodi's sex life :banghead:

One juror question....

JA is sitting there thinking yeah, Deanna MY milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. nanner nanner.

Totally clueless as to how that testimony was received by the jury. So caught up is she in her jealousy over TA even in death.

That was the best redirect I've ever seen.

the DT has no idea what they're doing up there... they toss things out hoping to land one and end up with an empty fishing line.

What a man. What a man.
That's it. I'm crushing.

JA is smirking because she thinks she's the only one Travis ever wanted sexually. And she's happy she was the last one he had sex with. She is a sick being.

BUT as we've all learned together today...

She was NOT his one & only!!! ;)

How many of those questions Nurmi asked do you think came from Jodi herself? I bet she loved knowing she was going to try and make Deanna look bad

Jodi thinks she's cool now with her glasses on top of her head. She sure is fidgety today.

I don't think Nurmi is doing any good for the Def by this line of questioning, item by item, with the Jurors. I would think they don't like what he's doing.
Remember Nurmi usually beats up rape victim on behalf of his clients. Deanna held up to this completely unwarranted attack like an angel.

I think Jodi scripts these questions, KN enjoys asking them, and they are trying to to turn these into a religious trial. We grew up Baptist and pre-marital sex was not 'allowed'either....it is not just the Mormons. How many kids had sex and admitted it? I am so disgusted with the DT.

The good news is that there is a reason they are focusing on this nonsense instead of the evidence: they have no case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48