trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO

reason for late start tomorrow..Juan wraps it up tomorrow, then Defense motion is denied for surerebuttal.. Closing Arguments starts on Monday?

from zoozoo on previous thread, posted just before closing~"This may have been answered already, but I think it is because JA claims Travis sent images of himself to her from his computer or phone - if he had, the forensic analysis would have likely found those images on Travis's electronics."

something just occurred to me that could possibly bring us back to the photo, the infamous photo that JA claimed Travis sent her of his you know what, the one where the nails look like DB's....so, if there was no evidence of anything sexual at all on any of Travis' electronic devices, then there would be no evidence of him sending that photo?! if so, gotcha JA

To Everyone that's been STRESSED over what Nurmi pulled today
MARGARITAS FOR EVERYONE!

smiley_emoticons_margarita.gif

:martini: Then after that, it's MARTINI TIME!!! :martini:

I want to hear more about the laptop being logged on at 4:54pm on June 4th.......

I will assume they are going to get down to business tomorrow up to 1:30pm on the Defense wanting to change the story to Crime Of Passion and ask for 2nd degree and present their 9th version of how Travis "passed away"

So a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder, invalidating RS and ALV testimony, proving no gas can was returned, proving the 3 Tosero purchases were all for gas, no *advertiser censored* anywhere in Travis' possession, 90+ photos left on the camera, Deanna not abused....none of that was enough for you?

The rebuttal went than I expected and people know how critical I am of Juan.

I'm so happy that he called Deanna Reid to the stand!

HLN says court done for today. Did anyone notice when Deanna drank water, so did Jodi.

HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO

reason for late start tomorrow..Juan wraps it up tomorrow, then Defense motion is denied for surerebuttal.. Closing Arguments starts on Monday?

I like the way you think. How about even if the Defense is allowed their surrebuttal that JM finishes Thursday. Defense gets one extra day on Monday. Closing arguments Tuesday or Wednesday and deliberations by end of next week?

watch out the talking heads are saying juan slam dunked it..... we know he did. just rare they give him credit

I still think the DT thinks if they drag this out, the jury will decide a lesser charge to leave this case early... if they choose 1st degree they still have 2 weeks til sentencing phase Which I pray is wrong... I pray they hold out til the very end for Justice.

Surprised to see across the board agreement on JVM about how disgusting Nurmi was with Deanna, even the defense lady. 0.0 This has to be a first in this trial.

she is trying to give Nurmi the "this case has gone on too long" defense.

Nurmi"Hmmm, must have been a different kind of relationship, hmmm?

Why, YES, it certainly WAS, Nurmi!!

JA is a raging jealous psychopathic stalker who planned the torture and butchering of Travis, who has butchered his memory all over again in court and re-traumatized his family. JA will spend the rest of her life in a tiny cell, all alone, anticipating which day will be the one the walk her into the death chamber to get the needle, which is far more humane than she deserves.

Deanna was someone who was compatible with Travis, who maintained a relationship of mutual respect, care, affection and friendship with him, regardless of their "status". She shared many good times with him and made many precious memories, she truly loved him and he loved her and she is actively protecting his legacy. She is courageous and dignified and classy and she has a long, happy, fulfilled life ahead of her filled with many friends and family.

" a different kind of relationship"INDEED!!

HLN says court done for today. Did anyone notice when Deanna drank water, so did Jodi.

Deanna does not wear glasses; and did you further notice that JA completely removed hers for Deanna's cross-exam?

I will assume they are going to get down to business tomorrow up to 1:30pm on the Defense wanting to change the story to Crime Of Passion and ask for 2nd degree and present their 9th version of how Travis "passed away"

Can they just change it to suit them like that? Personally, I still see premeditation, no crime of passion. The gas cans, the ninja story, the lying. I'm not buying anything Jodi is selling.

Also, the way these people talk over each other on HLN pains me. Unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288