GUILTY TN - Dr. Rachael Maidens, 34, murdered in her Brentwood home, 21 April 2013

I am very interested to hear from his family members to shed light on his behaviors...

Have they changed recently?... was there a gradual change?... did something occur to make him snap?

Just throwing out some questions...

And... it in undisclosed who made the 9-1-1 call...

I am interested in finding out who made the call... neighbors?... family?.. her work?...???

JMO

http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wztv_vid_17622.shtml?wap=0&

Nolan says she believes Dr. Maidens was blind sided. She says the two met online and were married 2008. Randolph Maidens will be in court May 2nd.

According to this article the friend states that they were very happy and that she was thrilled being a mom. I'm wondering if some things were closing in on him and he was losing it. I suspect he was hiding a great deal!

It was a wellness call to LE made by her family. That was stated in one of the articles. Maybe the family suspected something?

Something tells me his house of cards was about to fall.

It was a wellness call to LE made by her family. That was stated in one of the articles.

Sooo... a wellness check call to LE is usually made when a family member hasn't been heard from in an unusual amount of time...(which can vary from family to family)...

I can't help wondering how long it was before anyone had heard from the doctor? How long that poor child was with her deceased mother?

I am confused... obviously....

JMO

Sooo... a wellness check call to LE is usually made when a family member hasn't been heard from in an unusual amount of time...(which can vary from family to family)...

I can't help wondering how long it was before anyone had heard from the doctor? How long that poor child was with her deceased mother?

I am confused... obviously....

JMO

I think it was in one of the video's in one of the articles I linked that it was mentioned it was a few hours after she had gotten home. So I don't think she had been dead all day. I want to know who this guy is, if he was ever in the service and what his history is and if he has any aliases, etc???

I can't help but wonder if this guy's wearing a ski mask then hiding in the ravine (behind his neighbors house) was really his plan to use that to blame her death on an intruder but he got caught by his neighbors.

I think it was in one of the video's in one of the articles I linked that it was mentioned it was a few hours after she had gotten home. So I don't think she had been dead all day. I want to know who this guy is, if he was ever in the service and what his history is and if he has any aliases, etc???

I agree... A history of R Maidens would be very beneficial...

JMO

On Spoke and peoplesmart I found the following information:

(Note... I am not a paid subscriber... So this is all I got on this link...)

Randolph Maidens
Randolph C. Maidens
Randy Maidens

42 years old

List of Locations:

Brentwood TN
Atlanta GA
Columbus OH
Dublin OH
Indianapolis IN
Marietta GA

Career: Johnson & Johnson

In addition to Rachael Maidens... It is reported he may be related to another female... I do not wish to print her name to protect her privacy

JMO

Is there any local information about RM?

Job?
Hobbies?
sports?
Clubs?

:dunno:

I am lousy with links...

But you can pull up her Facebook under : Rachael Frisbie Maidens

Interesting comments on Ocober 1,2012 and October 16, 2012...

She sent a message saying someone hacked her account and friended a bunch of people..

the other message sounds like she is upset... Or maybe kidding that she is upset?

JMO

I still think when the neighbors saw him wearing the ski mask and running behind their houses it was a practice run and that he was planning to kill his wife.Luckily he got caught by the neighbors.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22064568/...ond-of-brentwood-man-accused-of-shooting-wife

District Attorney Kim Helper told Williamson County General Sessions Judge Al Nations that Randolph Maidens was a flight risk because police discovered "substantial amounts of cash in his car" after the body of his wife Rachael was found Sunday.

There are rumors going around that their marriage was in trouble. The threats haven't been confirmed, but they would sure make sense, considering what the end result was.

There are rumors going around that their marriage was in trouble. The threats haven't been confirmed, but they would sure make sense, considering what the end result was.

I suspect that is why the wellness call so quickly. Someone knew. Why would he kill this beautiful person unless he was afraid she would tell something she knew or it was about money!I bet he's a fraud, just my opinion.

IF he was using the ski mask incident as a dry run, he's not very smart at all. This is a very quiet, yet closed area and ANYONE out of place would have stood out like a sore thumb. I just can't believe the stupidity and coldness of some! :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back