trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
:winner:
:stormingmad:Oh, If ONLY this "Thing" had murdered someone in California, or IN Session hadn't petitioned the Court for access!!!!!:stormingmad:
I am Soooo tired of all this garbage being spewed from TH's that are just going to pack up their circus and move on to their next "Lead Trial", while people in my State are stuck with the bill and this crazy psycho is in one of our prisons. Seriously, the carp coming out of this Monster's mouth and the people who are disseminating it, are NOT Arizonans. I wish the Governor would give us 24 hours to round them all up and put them on a train back to where they came from! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Trashing a dead man to further your gain is NOT acceptable! Torturing the man's family for almost 5 years is NOT acceptable! Trashing the people who cared about this man is NOT acceptable! Dragging religion and sex into this is NOT acceptable! This piece of TRASH stabbed a human being 29 times, slit his throat, shot him in the head, and walked away like it was "no big deal". No remorse, no guilt, no CONSCIENCE.

:rant::rage:

One of the photos Juan presented in court today. Jodi in her Focus rental with her newly dyed brown hair, on her way to commit murder.

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/p...ng.html?&_suid=136685441668805853022191795854

Right after he showed how she was known in Mesa and to their friends, including Dan Freeman, as a blonde.

She took the pics of herself as a dark brunette in a light-colored rental car with an upside-down license plate less than three hours before buying the gas can.

Pre-meditation...
Pre-meditation...
Is makin' me late,
It's keepin' me wai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-tin'...

[with apologies to Carly Simon]

One of the photos Juan presented in court today. Jodi in her Focus rental with her newly dyed brown hair, on her way to commit murder.

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/p...ng.html?&_suid=136685441668805853022191795854

You can also see her backpack in the back seat. I wonder if the gun and knife are in there. :stormingmad:

Hi Myvice,

Could you point out where you see the backpack? I had a look but don't see it.

What I did notice is that it appears there is a seatbelt engaged in the backseat area, as though it is being used to secure an object on the seat. Not suggesting anything nefarious, but I do wonder what it could have been.

Because Jodi lied to him and probably told others she was pregnant with Travis's baby. The old: "I missed my period"... etc. He bought it perhaps because I highly doubt they used contraception.

If Travis was upset at Jodi lying about a fake pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage how would Travis know 100% for sure that she had lied about it and then threaten to expose her?

is Juan going to elaborate on the hints he dropped , specifically, the one about the secret notes in the magazine,, or is he just showing that as point made--jodi is sneaky trying to get her witnesses to get their story straight??/ another one,,when he was crossing jodi, one of his last statements were something about how MM is loyal to her and will never betray her, then he went on to say something about are you aware of what he said in Jan 2013? she looked worried,, I assumed this would be addressed and sure hope it is, , but, again, im asking you if your opinion is that they were incidents which he will leave us hanging, or if he will , indeed explain these? thanks ahead of time for your thoughts.

IMO, JM's statements about MM were basically a warning to the defense that if they called MM to testify he would be destroyed on the witness stand. And it worked.

This may have been answered already - if so I apologize, I just can't catch up on the posts.

The AZcentral web site reported in the courtroom said that the witness next Wednesday, who is going to be on the stand "until we're done" according to the judge, is a defense witness. Ergo, surrebuttal.

That's my source, anyway.

I didn't hear anything about the ruling on a surrebuttal. That may be the case since there's such a long gap between witnesses.

Personally, I don't think it's warranted. How many witnesses do they want to pile on in regards to the same thing? How many "experts" does it take to repeat the same crap the DT keeps spewing? Nothing new was presented by DD. They had her report for a long time and had a chance to not only address DD's diagnosis with their previous witnesses, but also they had ample time to question DD. If a surrebuttal is permitted, I think DD should be allowed to come back and dispute their ongoing lies about PTSD.

Enough already! How many millions does this get to defend herself?

Abortion medical records medication etc
Even miscarriage usually ends up needing medical intervention.
Pain meds etc. Sometimes even surgery. Women bleed for weeks.
It is obvious its a lie if you have ever known anyone that went through it.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I went throught it...and no medical intervention...

love american dad, watch family guy too, you wouldn't have happened to see the episode where peter is on jury duty and pulls out a toblerone in the middle of court? i laughed my literal butt off.

I didn't see that one! I'll have to look for it

I know I'm a little behind, and this event was yesterday but I wanted to share the graphic I made:
chelseyyoung.jpg

(..assuming I post it correctly)

Talk about the song "Dude Looks Like A Lady" Yes, they had the guns.

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

I'm a thousand pages behind the rest of you, but in case no one has answered your question, I will. No, there will not be deliberations on Sat. or Sun. because of $$ there is no security at the courthouse on weekends.

So long as the media sends it reporters in to interview JA, she will come up with bs story after bs story until the end of time. She craves attention, delights in messing with everyone's head (especially the family of her victim) and is a psychopath who won't go away quietly.

The media needs to stop interviewing her and any of her friends (i.e. donovan) and family. Turn its back on her for good. Forever.

I think it's that bare minerals luminous powder that the sales people mention can stand out in photos. Or maybe it's her inner glow...NOT.
Well I need to save my pennies and buy some of that! I works miracles!
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there only one story of vaginal sex between them in the 18 plus days that JA was on the stand? The one about the bubble bath?

I find it rather interesting that after Deanna got up on the stand and stated that they had vaginal sex numerous times over a one year period that there is now a story of JA and a fake pregnancy. I'm sure that Deanna testimony infuriated her and this latest "rumour" is just JA one upping her once again.

MOO

oh em gee duh!
that is it!
Well, DR might have had sex with him but he impregnated me...
uhh yeah that's the ticket.

I had a miscarriage in my mid 20's. I was 8 weeks pregnant.

I just bled and bled. Did not see a Dr. Just sayin', not all women who have a miscarriage seek medical attention. Nothing against your comments though ginger. :rocker: x

Abortion medical records medication etc
Even miscarriage usually ends up needing medical intervention.
Pain meds etc. Sometimes even surgery. Women bleed for weeks.
It is obvious its a lie if you have ever known anyone that went through it.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone heard of this before?

This profile was created by Prison Voices - http://www.prisonvoices.com/ - Marissa-Suzanne DeVault is a prison inmate seeking a pen pal to help her cure the loneliness from being cut off from the outside world. Because she is in prison, she cannot receive messages from here. For more detailed info or to leave comments for her, visit: http://Reese.prisonvoices.com/

How come nobody's talking about Dr Drew lining up the photos in the shower of TA and the stills from the movie Psycho?

I thought I did but maybe I didn't click submit, which I have a tendency to do. Well anyway he died in the hallway not in the shower. Travis was running away from Jodi. Travis was fighting for his life. In psycho she didn't see the mother/son. By the way I love the new show Bates motel.

Thanks. You are very welcome.

I must agree. If I had to speculate, as I have done before, I would guess that she showed up in the wee hours of the morning and lay in wait, arriving in the house much later than she says. It's also possible that gained entry promising to return the ring she kited, although we know so little about, it's speculation on speculation. I just think any entry she made, assuming he had no idea she was on the way until she was already upon him, required some ruse.

The reason, and the only reason, people seem to think Travis Alexander was a willing participant in the terminal roll in the hay gets summed up with the mildly misandrist comment "Well...he was a guy".

No, you don't blow someone off after having the epiphany Travis Alexander did and then go for one last bumper car ride. If we are going to speculate we can speculate that Jodi Arias made him strip and signaled her intention to kill him literally divested of his temple garments he apparently wore as a good Mormon should. We can have no way of knowing if and how long she held him at gun or knife point, allowing her rage to slowly build. That itself is mere speculation, but considering events preceding, and the outcome, it seems more likely than Jodi's tale of one last sex romp.

BBM

Just wanted to clarify, that it's the photographic evidence that sways me personally. I don't believe there's any evidence to support anything other than a consensual act, outside of speculation. That's fine, we are all here to express our opinions and speculate etc etc.

IMO The bedroom photographs of Travis show him in a fairly relaxed, possibly post-coital state, and the photographs of Jodi show Travis was actively involved in some sort of photographic sex play. Again IMO, these photos of Jodi appear to indicate Travis was not forced to do anything - highlighted by the submissive positioning of Jodi when the rear photographs were taken.

To postulate that there was some sort of coercion is fine, but the photographic evidence reads contrary to that IMO.

I believe all of the murderous stuff happened after these bedroom events. I don't think it in any way diminishes the case for the prosecution, nor does it make Jodi's actions any less terrible. But it's just what the evidence says to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member