State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Yesserno? New term Juan is using many times today as he continues to grill Dr. G like a fresh salmon on the barbi.

You keep reading, aren't you and expert?!

Many symptoms of malingering!

Damn! He's now a prosecution witness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom - defense witness turned to prosecution witness. Thank you, Dr. Geffner.

Dr. G is a little more cautious with his answers than ALV. I think he knows full well what happened to ALV.

"You keep reading something. Aren't you an expert in this whole thing?" :giggle:

Jenny W didn't count on Juan being smarter than her expert. He has a better grasp on the psych testing for BPD than she thought. She continues to underestimate him. She is no match for him. MOO

Almost snuck in the psychopathic traits... Jenny was on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is completely fair for him to expect the "expert" to know what the subscale abbreviations mean since JW tried to crucify JDM for not knowing them off the top of her head. Hypocrites!

JM is correct. This guy put himself out to be an expert. Unless JM asks him to, he shouldn't have to refer to anything before answering JM's questions.

JW needs a time out.

yoda-dancing-gif.gif

Go Juan! Go Juan...Go Juan.........woot woot!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!! He's pointing out that not even this witness knows all the initials to the test as well.

Jennifer slammed DeMarte for not knowing them and Juan is pointing out that he doesn't either.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s

Juan and Dr. G get into some serous snippiness and Willmott Whack-a-moles herself into a mweeproach. Sizzlebar is on. #JodiArias

----

I love how passionate Juan is. He is fighting this case with every single morsel of his body. You can tell when he is mad and he doesn't get mad for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419