State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hv personally think she draws funny pictures of JM. I've not seen any yet but I've seen her do this before when he was impaling their other "hired witnesses"......

JA is such a sociopath she can't hide it.

Dear SAnta: I only want one thing. I want JSS to deny JW an approach. Just once. Just one. time.

WHAT?? He is not being jerk. He is seeking justice for a murdered man and fighting a backhanded defense full of lies and a crazy perpetrator. His job is not to be nice. His job is to show that this man is not truthful or believable. That he is biased towards the defense.

This is the man I would want fighting for me and my family if God forbid we were in the same situation. I don't want the nice guy. I want the one who is going to get the job done.

Is it not possible though to at least behave in a civilized manner? I'm telling you, if he were a little less emotive, he would be far more effective. Even though he is 'right' his abusive approach may prove counterproductive. Would he not think better if he is calm and in control of his own emotions, instead of screaming like some maniac?

I want to see justice and worry that the prosecution's over-the-top acting out may hinder his case.

It's easy to be a brute. Animal and civilized man both can brutalize each other without much effort. Dignity and composure are signs of an evolved and intelligent person who is operating from an intellectual rational place, not an emotional one.

I would rather have a person who is cool, collected, articulate and well prepared in body, mind and psyche to represent me, not some hothead bully or some scheming ill-prepared slacker (like the defense team).

I don't think I am the only one who notices these things.

Sometimes the prosecution's approach seems as helpful as a loose cannon on a ship. :truce:

Ahh. now he is being better and making progress. Thank :moo:goodness.

Wilmot...Juan lets you rattle on for HOURSANDHOURSANDHOURS...why can't you stfu and just let him do his job.

Judge has to stop these Approaches. I know everyone has said it already but it is true.

I do believe the Judge is getting a bit fed up with "may we approach?"

A sigh by judge after her "yes you may approach" to Wilmontt

JA looking at the graph .. in less than a week she'll be a convicted murderer .. how life will change.

Why can this judge never just tell Willie to sit her butt back down in her chair! Her constant pleas to approach are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong