State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drumroll: AMEN ! Finally done ! :drumroll:

:great: So looking forward to Mr. Martinez Closing Argument tomorrow !

:tantrum: NOT looking forward to the DT.

:please: Justice for Travis !

AND :please: :please: :please: that the Jury returns a Verdict of 1st Degree Pre-Meditated Murder !

:seeya: See y'all tomorrow !

I can't believe HLN is still only on that one witness and Willmott..... yes it was that long ago that I heard his testimony on live stream that I forgot his name. :lol:

(actually I can believe HLN is that far behind)

Have a Good Night All

Be back at 9:30 AZ time. 11:30 cst.

Can't wait for closing arguments and then, the jury!!! I feel a bit sad the trial is finishing up, but I am absolutely delighted the Alexander family was able to be up front and center throughout this ordeal. Many thanks to KCL, PASA and other AZ trial watchers and helpers in setting the family up for the conclusion of this trial.

See you all in the am

Welp, hopefully this will be the latest Jodi will ever be able to stay out again in her life. Hope she enjoyed it...

Goodnight all.

Well I hope Juan finishes his closing before noon (west coast time) I have a funeral I have to attend tomorrow :(

I'm here....all in....I've been here before, and, this is the HARDEST part.

We don't know whether the carp stuck or not. So much carp to slog through.

I pray.

30 years is NOT enough.

And I'm still a little bummed about the one aspect of the ME's report.

I can't believe HLN is still only on that one witness and Willmott..... yes it was that long ago that I heard his testimony on live stream that I forgot his name. :lol:

Don't rely on them for a verdict alert!! You'll miss everything!!!!

My heart really goes out to Alexander family & to our own WSers who sat through this grueling day. I'm exhausted just following at home. So relieved the end is near, & hopefully we'll see the outcome we all desire (well I guess that's impossible because my desires are far more grotesque than the state of AZ will allow, but close enough).

I hope when given the case the jury stands up then sits down with a verdict. Never leaving the jury box.

I hope it goes like this when they arrive in the Deliberation Room:

"Let's do a quick vote to see where we are. All those in favor of guilty, raise your -- holy crap, look at every hand raised. Let's roll people."

I just wish that along with the DP they would cut her hair off...it gives her too much pleasure. I hate how she strokes it in court. Erghhhhhhh.

her hair is a big part of her self perceived sexual allure. that would kill her.

I know right...I lost my feed (on and off all day) before Juan finished with his Doc. And just can't wait for HLN to catch up.

I just wish that along with the DP they would cut her hair off...it gives her too much pleasure. I hate how she strokes it in court. Erghhhhhhh.

I cannot tell you how many times I've thought the same thing. I wish they would make her shave her head. THAT would be awesome - she would look as revolting as how I view her.

How long will jury instructions take? I can't believe we are finally here.

Praying for continued strength for the Alexander family. I'm sure they won't get much sleep over the next few days. May justice be served for their loved one. RIP Travis...justice is coming.

Posting this beautiful tribute song again, written by the daughter of Detective Flores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=7SmqAFapJok

A few minutes ago I alarmed myself because I couldn't remember his name either! :floorlaugh:

...until I realized that those hours were so insignificant that it doesn't matter. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What was that guy's name?

Anybody have alcohol they might share? After all that I feel the need to flood my hippocampus.

I can't believe I missed today. Was it good? any highlights?

(I was on a special mission...)
miki.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members