a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch - why is it all the defense experts so chuckly and glib?

All that money; it's their paycheck moment; in the limelight. Smile! *not*

Thanks so much for all you guys are doing for his family members. Wow how hearfelt those posts photos are! :heart:

I have to poke my head in to agree wholeheartedly. I was just telling my husband how amazingly kind and generous everyone here at websleuths is, how many healing thoughts have been sent my way in such a difficult time and as you so eloquently said, my faith in humanity has increased by leaps and bounds. I really do have a good feeling about the outcome of this trial and I want every single one of you to know you are all in my Prayers every night. God Bless Travis and his beautiful Family as well as every single one of you. There truly is strength in numbers and we are strong enough to know Justice will be served!
I agree with you. The people here have given me the realization that mankind is still basically good. I have not seen in a very long time such an out pouring of love for our fellow man. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings in my heart. Gives me more faith that our dear Creator did create the most wonderful thing when he created man. Websluthers are some of the greatest people in the world.....My love to all and the Alexanders. Dear sweet PASA you are in my thoughts and prayers every day :angel::angel::angel:

Simply amazing, thank you to all who put those incredible baskets together for the family, and especially KCL for letting them know they have so much support around them.

Fireworks!!! Juan is up! Yippeeee! Go Juan! Already tripping up Mr. Geffner.

I apologize - I get so excited when Juan begins....I am on the wrong thread. I realize this one is for our court observers, so please accept my apologies!

I also tried to be impartial with the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez put forth some allegations in his opening statements that made me sit back and think - OK, so show me. Unfortunately, according to current law protocols, the defense never has to prove anything - it is all on the shoulders of the prosecution to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that the defendant is guilty.

Also unfortunate is the fact that I, after a lot of soul searching, did not find that the prosecutors fulfilled that with CA. (Don't flame me - I took it as hard as the rest of you and I truly believed that CA was guilty - I was shaken in my beliefs on the legal system for months afterwards.)

But I did come to the realization that I do not believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" thought process. I was recently called for jury duty and, as a preliminary to selection, answered some basic questions online. One was the "innocent until...one and I answered honestly - "no". I do not believe this since why would a prosecutor even waste his/her time pursuing such a thing if they did not believe in the guilt of a person. Needless to say, I was not selected to appear for jury duty.

JA's defense team is spending an inordinate amount of time explaining why she butchered Travis Alexander. This tells me that that they both kniw her to be guilty but are only trying to stop the DP decision. And that one fact, coupled with Juan Martinez's brillant performance, leads me to the only conclusion possible - Jodia Ariias is guilty, she premeditated Travis Alexander's death and she deserves to die for this.

Interesting. Have you posted elsewhere on your thoughts about the KC trial? I'd like to read them. :)

I posted nothing during that trial. I considered it a learning experience that still, to this day leaves my heart bereft.

Oh Katie and crew, I can't describe how your care for Travis' family makes me feel. Such goodness! And this goodness conquers evil every time. The loss of Travis in this world especially to his family and those who love him is immeasurable but your love poured out over them during this time has to be of such a comfort.

The baskets are beautiful down to the Travis blue ribbons. Knowing that the family has a safe haven to go back to at the end of every day is comforting to me.

Thank you to all who contributed and all who support this family in prayer and good thoughts.

I posted nothing during that trial. I considered it a learning experience that still, to this day leaves my heart bereft.

I actually had some post-verdict thoughts of the same kind myself which is why I asked. :)

Greetings from stall 2 - gonna be a lonnnnng night

Do you really see this wrapping up today as JJS promised. What makes my blood boil is the DT dragging this out so. If they didn't delay delay and JA's put on migraines, they could have had a verdict by now. And Ms. Einstein looks so sad that she won't be on the JA show anymore. :floorlaugh:

all that money; it's their paycheck moment; in the limelight. Smile! *not*

thanks so much for all you guys are doing for his family members. Wow how hearfelt those posts photos are! :heart:

welfare fraud,

Just wanted to share a quick story..went to lunch today w a dear friend who I hadn't seen in a while to celebrate my birthday. She brought me a gift in a dark blue bag.(of course the dark blue reminded me of Travis) .I pulled out a beautiful hanging of little stuffed elephants!! I was so shocked and pleased.. I felt Travis spirit was so near to me...she had no idea about anything happening w this trial and just saw it in the store and thought I would like it..she is very intuitive..her daughter even asked her about it as it was not "me" ..My friend was confident it was the right present for me and I was able to tell her the heart warming story of all the wonderful people doing so much for Travis family and we are now at the end...I believe that Good does outweigh evil...we are one day closer to justice for Travis! Many difficult days ahead for Travis family and I will be lighting a candle for them on Sunday ....blessings all...we are almost there!!!

Just wanted to share a quick story..went to lunch today w a dear friend who I hadn't seen in a while to celebrate my birthday. She brought me a gift in a dark blue bag.(of course the dark blue reminded me of Travis) .I pulled out a beautiful hanging of little stuffed elephants!! I was so shocked and pleased.. I felt Travis spirit was so near to me...she had no idea about anything happening w this trial and just saw it in the store and thought I would like it..she is very intuitive..her daughter even asked her about it as it was not "me" ..My friend was confident it was the right present for me and I was able to tell her the heart warming story of all the wonderful people doing so much for Travis family and we are now at the end...I believe that Good does outweigh evil...we are one day closer to justice for Travis! Many difficult days ahead for Travis family and I will be lighting a candle for them on Sunday ....blessings all...we are almost there!!!

I realize we're a little o/t but I just had to thank you so much for sharing your awesome story! I am so very touched each time I read another experience by one of our fellow sleuthers sweet 'Travis Touches', if you will! So many miracles have been so consistent during this trial, & I feel it's almost our duty to share them with one another! God has been revealing Himself all around us, and the goodness we're seeing in each other encourages us all to do, and BE, more ourselves. I've been somewhat silent lately, so I'll also take this opportunity to welcome all our newcomers & once again tell all of you that I think you're all an amazing group of fellow human beings that I'm so proud & grateful to be a part of! And, of course, :cupcake::party::partyguy::bdsong:

KCL!! have drink, give the family a hug and get some rest!!! you have been an amazing angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV