Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet JA ain't reading.....she's dying inside.

At least she stopped mimicking Nurmi while reading and no longer peers over her glasses while she has them on.
No glasses at all today, though she wore them all the time during this trial.

I really hope she's learning at least one feeling today, and that is that of being horribly afraid because her life is on the line. Let her feel what Travis must have felt during those last minutes of his life.

Nobody believes that Jodi Ann was abused by TA. If there is one juror who bought into that bs, I'll eat my hat.

I know this will not be popular here.....but she is getting 2nd degree murder or MS based on judges instructions

Hey! I'm a Librarian & I look hot in my glasses!!:floorlaugh:

(I'm serious--I have a Master's in Library Science--if you have any questions about Library of Congress headings, just let me know:floorlaugh:)

That's funny right there. :floorlaugh:

The lesser charges keep mentioning this fictional "reasonable person." I don't see one in this perpetrator.

...exactly...the "reasonable person" is as fictional as the whole defense strategy...

Reading defintion of domestic abuse......JA sure covered her basis when she came up with her story and defense.

LET'S GO JUAN! YOU GOT THIS! JODI'S GOING DOWN!:rockon::beersign:

I know I'm not pleased. DT must have really fought damn hard to get these charges added to the instructions.

IMO it doesn't matter, DT waste of time. Juror's will NEVER even consider it.

Jodi looks positively GREEN. And her makeup looks like cadaver makeup. That's creepy!
However, Juan Martinez looks dapper and ready to get it started in there. GO JUAN!

Did anyone else get that warm chill...when those instructions were read? I did. JA is going down. I feel nothing but warmth. Our prayers and positive vices are WORKING!

I did. I did a fist pump during that instruction. They don't all have to agree to the premeditation to get first degree murder.

So far I think these instructions are very fitting with the facts and evidence.

Juan will do masterfully with the closings especially with these instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam