Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Nurmi lie to the Jurors like this?

I have to be honest. IF I were on this jury, that one lie about the gas can would make me tune out to this closing. The Defense lawyer cannot be trusted, he lied.

Period!
fran

Those pictures of her lying naked with the braids are not from 6-3 her hair color is too light!

I think this should be called the 'Monday morning quarterback closing"
If the team really wanted to win that game they would have ________________. But they didn't. Therefore they didn't want to win.

They know uTube was viewed on Travis' computer at 4ish - not that Jodi was necessarily there, or that he was the one viewing.
No pictures of sex, just naked Jodi, and what looked like a sleeping Travis (at least not shown).
I'm thinking if later pictures were of Jodi and Travis in Cancun, there would be no pictures of brutally slain Travis.

The sing song pitch of Nurmi's voice is making me crazy. Sounds like he is talking to children.

Juan might remind the jury that JA scored high in verbal skills, not necessarily a factor in getting away with murder. Manupulative doesn't equal brilliant.

I wish they would quit saying that she killed him because 'she couldn't live without him'.. 'If she couldn't have him, noone could'.

IMO She didn't kill Travis because she couldn't live without him, she killed him because he COULD live without her and that pizzed her off!

Geeez that made every hair on my body stand up and goose bumps.

Excellent point and 100% right.

Thank you!

NG ~BOMBSHELL~ tonight ....

Nurmi goes on covert mission to get Jodi Arias the death penalty cuz he doesn't even like her!!!

She did not want to kill him sleeping!!! She wanted to stab him in the heart. That stab wound was even planned.

Inside the courtroom (@camillekimball twitter) Juror no longer playing with her hair, now twiddling fingernails. No notetaking in jury box.

I'm going on a covert mission to Subway for lunch...hope no screwdriver carrying skateboard punks steal my license plates.

Wish me luck. :D

:seeya:

Make sure you have your 5-gallon gas can filled up so you have NO record of gas purchases ...

Oh, make sure you "dye" your hair ... don't want to be recognized, ya know ...

Oh ... don't forget the receipts !

This trial is getting to me ... :floorlaugh:

i love how our wonderful man Juan does not need to take copious notes .... he just sits quietly waiting and watching like a gorgeous jaguar ... waiting patiently before the final pounce!!:rockon: Oh how I love thee Mr. Martinez!:heartbeat::heartbeat: You are justice personified .... our world desperately needs more honest, justice fighting men like you!!!
I suspect it's more he has little to comment on yet... :floorlaugh:

oooooooo,

kirk got to use the word 'genitalia.'

probably the highlight of his day so far.

Yeah, but she deleted the photos, didn't she? Nurmi conveniently omits that.

Same store could mean a Walmart store, or the exact same Walmart store. It's a slight of hand.

BUT JUAN ASKED " would it surprise you, ms Arias, that this walmart has NO RECORD of you returning that can?"

And she answered under oath. " Yes, it would, because I did return it there.'

She didn't kill him while he was sleeping because she thought having sex with him was going to help her convince him to take her to Cancun. I think this whole visit was to give him one more chance to change his mind about her and the trip, when it didn't work out, she was ready with plan B

Nurmi, she had no intention of anyone every see those pictures. The master photographer thought she had deleted them for good. No one told her that LE has ways of getting deleted photos out of cameras that have been deleted and put through the wash cycle with bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23