Closing arguments- thread #175

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just knew he couldn't stay away from talking about the sex, didn't ya?

Great my Boyfriend has sexually assulted, that jerk

Actually, this was one of Nurmi's smarter moves.

He KNOWS his client is not likeable at all. The jury questions have made it abundantly clear they cannot stand her. By saying up front that he (Nurmi) doesn't like her either, he is telling them "Hey, I get ya. I'm right there with ya. BUT....there is this thing called the 'law' and it doesn't matter if any of us 'like' her. You still have to follow the law."

He is saying it is okay..just fine not to like her but please be advised that you still have to follow the law.

My lawyer friend basically said the same thing.

This is just sad and boring. He is still trying to convince the jury that Travis raped Jodi in her sleep. WTH????

Sexual Assault....give me a freakin break.

Doesn't he remember any of her own words...like when she said how much she loved it when he initiated sex with her when she was asleep?

Seems like he is, but I can't believe the DT would end their close without using every possible second they could.

Do you think Wilmont will take over with the (OMG????NO) charts for half a day?

Nurmi......She didn't say "no", cuz she was sayin YES,,,YES, YES!!!!!

GAH, I lost the live feed on my iPad. Brutal. It was fun listening to this train wreck while I worked.

i consent to sexual activity all the time in my sleep nurmi. the only problem your client had is that she couldnt set the recorder or camera up.

Does anybody here believe you can have a penis inserted inside you and continue on to sleep?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

...maybe if you're listening to Nurmi's closing.....:floorlaugh:

Not one of these jurors is buying this - I am certain. I think each of them is trying really hard not to laugh at what Nurmi is saying.

I totally agree with you but I was thinking the same thing with the CA trial...I wont be happy until I hear murder 1 verdict from the jury!

Okay. This IS the worst defense closing I've ever seen. Laughable! Bang your hands together some more, Nurmi. It helps those who are sleepy and bored.

I am hanging in there listening to this bs, but it is making me feel a little ill having to listen to the lies about Travis again.

me thinks the man in the white shirt with grey hair forgot to have some coffee at break time....LOL
Nurmi just woke him up with that slap....LOL

Well... I think we are all pretty clear that Jodi is not Transgender....

KWIM?....:dunno:

ETA.... Just jumped in... Maybe Nurmi was not talking about the defendant.... :sigh:

Now I get it....he was talking about poor Alyce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500