Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, interesting. They think JA used the stolen Travis journals to have someone create a font on the computer from Travis' handwriting and then used this font to create the fake pedo letters! That is why the couldn't provide an original as it would have been detected as being computer created! ( I have seen programs like this and this never dawned on me about these letters!) WOW!

NO *advertiser censored*. NO child *advertiser censored*. NO naked pics of any kind on Travis' computer. NO EVIDENCE of deleted photos OR erasing of hard drive.

He is saying what I said the other day...

after 5 years they have been unable to find even ONE person who saw bruises, broken finger, heard her say she was abused, etc...

Chris says the current version of the pedophile allegation is Jodi's third version of the story.
The first version was the one Nurmi told Skye was absolutely verified. It was proven untrue by handwriting expert and defense was unable to produce the original. He didn't elaborate but said it was disgusting.

Second version was told to Samuels and Alyce...that child images were on a computer..not pic on bed. Changed when defense leaned there was absolutely no *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer. Then she changed to the current version.

Tex, how did you celebrate?

Wonder if TA agreed to let JA come to his house the day she murdered him because she said she was going to give him the copy of the sex tape?
I have wondered this myself.

Hmmm, I would be surprised. Idk, a fraud expert for that???

I guess anything is possible though :)

I think he knew Nurmi was going to say it wouldn't necessarily show up as a price line billing, and in fact Nurmi did. I think Juan wanted to call in the expert to qualify it would, just as Juan indicated by the airline tickets. But to each their own, we'll find out eventually I'm sure.

Chris says the current version of the pedophile allegation is Jodi's third version of the story.
The first version was the one Nurmi told Skye was absolutely verified. It was proven untrue by handwriting expert and defense was unable to produce the original. He didn't elaborate but said it was disgusting.

Second version was told to Samuels and Alyce...that child images were on a computer..not pic on bed. Changed when defense leaned there was absolutely no *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer. Then she changed to the current version.

If I had 5 years of nothing to do but think and sit on my arse in jail, I would have come up with a story so impenetrable, so unshakable, it would have put Verbal's Keyser Söze to shame.

posting ribbon in my sig -- I think it's the one ANJ made (hope that's okay)

Tex, how did you celebrate?

Just hung out..had some Mexican beer...cooked lots of skirt steak...Church youth group came over to swim.

Did y'all do anything? Great weather today!

image.jpg

If I had 5 years of nothing to do but think and sit on my arse in jail, I would have come up with a story so impenetrable, so unshakable, it would have put Verbal's Keyser Söze to shame.

I believe JA's focus was on sullying Travis and his family, and not so much on her aquittal as main focus.

NO *advertiser censored*. NO child *advertiser censored*. NO naked pics of any kind on Travis' computer. NO EVIDENCE of deleted photos OR erasing of hard drive.

You know what? If someone has a dirty little secret ie., abuser or pediphilia they might be able to "live a double life," and appear "normal."

But if they are ever caught, and they are investigated, then those secrets come out. When private lives are exposed, when the rocks are overturned, all the nasty secrets come to light.

Nothing was never, ever, never found bc it's all lies!

Chris says Travis wasn't perfect, none of us are. He was one of the best people I have ever known. He taught me how to be a friend, how to serve, how to give. I loved him as much the day he died as I ever did. He was advanced, enlightened, he was struggling to come out of the cave having JA in his life took him to. He did not have a double life, he had a sex life. Most people have them. I didn't know what he did, he didn't know what I did. THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

I agree with your post.

But that is what is disgusting. No one should be convinced by anyone to change their vote.
Respectfully snipped. And respectfully, I disagree.

I agree that coercion to change one's vote is inappropriate. However, I believe the process whereby the jury pores over evidence, sifts through facts, and discusses the various options and evidence that supports them---all in order to reach their unanimous verdict-- is CRUCIAL. And it quite often results in jurors changing their initial vote.

Change is not a problem. Coercion to change is.

And when there's a genuinely hung jury---one that absolutely cannot reach a verdict--it is not required that they do so. Nor should it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23