Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;tpzV_0l5ILI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI[/video] jail house rock- bet jodis dancing and doing her head stands waiting

I really want DP. I want it because jodi will have to be locked up 23 hours a day with no human contact except the guards. She will sit on death row for 10-20 years. This will give her time to think and dwell on the life she could have had, which will make her miserable. If she gets lwop she will still have human contact and get to rule the roost while in prison. She will still find her glory one way or another. I am praying for DP. Anyone agree? Disagree?

I agree 1000%.

Sorry for the blown margins! I corrected it! Thanks fran for the alert! :blowkiss:

If she's gonna react at all let's at least hope she does SOMETHING that will cause the bailiff to ZAP her. I wanna see it and you just know he's dying to use that thing. :great:

Best case...she freaks when verdict is read, bolts towards JM, gets zapped by belt, Flores intercepts her and slams her zapped butt to the ground...like a linebacker.

I knew I could count on everyone here feeling nervous and seeing this day as being surreal (I honestly have faith the verdict will come today)

Listening back to some of Nurmi's arguments, they don't wash. Period. Even him showing the pictures of the two of them saying does he look scared? Does he look scared? All I kept thinking was ummmm, Jodi doesn't look scared either yet your team cried that she was the victim of DA. Backfire much? :facepalm:

Justice for Travis - 1st Degree Murder

So much of what Nurmi said can backfire on him.

What did he really think the jury would make of him talking about how "superficial" the nine knife wounds were to Travis's back? Only one inch deep??? My stomach was turning then. The jury has seen those pictures and a one inch stab wound is not superficial to most people.

The "spaghetti" closing, of throwing every and any argument out in the hopes that one would stick won't be lost on the jury either.

Methinks the jury will spend more time decompressing than deliberating.

Alright, it's been over an half hour. They're late!
Just kidding.
Kind of.
Okay, not really.

The WAT text alert does not work for Canadians. Grrrrr

I tried the other text alert but have not received a confirmation. Grrrrr

Good Morning WS Friends,

What an inspiring sight. A sea of Justice for Travis blue ribbons. Web Sleuths Solidarity for Justice for Travis, his family and friends.

There is no place I'd rather be right now and for the duration of verdict watch.

C.

So annoying, a few minutes ago, KP of HLN said jurors were in their second hour of deliberations.

Aww, come on HLN, please report accurately.

Do I have this wrong, didn't the jurors just start deliberations at 12:00 Eastern.

:banghead:

I'm so nervous and badly want a quick verdict of GUILTY in the FIRST; DP phase.

TH on HLN just said that the defense offered 1st degree with life in prison and the State turned it down.

I think she is confused. Wasn't it 2nd degree that was offered?
Maybe this was a recent offer. What time frame are they speaking about.?

I do not think any types of interviews[ outside] should have been done till verdict comes in...

they are a bit late right?

I don't think so. When they deliberate they go straight to the jury room there is not official 'start" in the courtroom

and WAT was posting before 9 am that jurors were showing up.

Outside of some traffic situation, I'd bet most of them couldn't wait to get started and were there on time.

So scary, so sick, but she told the jury she did not have a mental problem. I really hope Juan has seen her disgusting gesture. :banghead:

What is interesting is that she is using her thumb...if you were scratching your neck you use your fingers...and instead of lifting up her thumb she drags it across her throat..was JM talking about cutting TA throat at the time? she may have subconsciously don't that if he was.

Fixed the blown margins...sorry guys!

I'm here trying to work. And clean

Sent from my left shoe using GetSmart Technology

...The THs (Talking Heads) are irritating as well - except for Beth Karas.

I agree completely. Beth Karas is the only one paying attention to the details and seemingly resistant to forcing her own bias or agenda on every comment. I fast forward on my dvr through most of the TH's except for Beth Karas. Well, Joey Jackson sometimes isn't too bad, unless he is sitting with Vinnie. JVM should be replaced with BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine