Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Micheal Hughes on NG saying when Juan showed autops photo withTravis' slashed neck her Mom and Grandma laughed!!!!! Theare discusting beings uggggghhhh

Main Entry: disgusting  [dis-guhs-ting, dih-skuhs-] Show IPA
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: sickening; repulsive
Synonyms: abominable, awful, beastly, cloying, creepy, detestable, distasteful, foul, frightful, ghastly, grody, gross*, gruesome, hateful, hideous, horrid, horrific, icky, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, nauseating, nerdy, noisome, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, offensive, outrageous, repellent, repugnant, revolting, rotten, satiating, scandalous, scuzzy, shameless, shocking, sleazeball, sleazy*, stinking, surfeiting, vile, vulgar, yecchy, yucky

All of the Above

They have to decide upon two counts of murder 1. Both. They have to decide if it was premeditated. Regardless of that decision, they also have to decide if it's felony murder.

Those are two big decisions with a lot of evidence to consider for each count. And they can't just say, "ok, premeditated, let's go." They have to go through the jury instructions for determining each and then deliberate. Heck, it could take awhile just to grasp the nuances of the jury instructions.

Thanks, admittedly this confuses me. I get confused remembering JM saying start from the top and stop when the verdict is satisfied. That what makes me wonder why Felony comes in.
It's been a long day.. :banghead:

The last time I took legal advice from Dr. Drew was ..... NEVER!!!!

Just wanted to "chime in" and say I am happy the jury is taking their time and doing their job,,, I don't care how long it takes, as long as in the end the verdict is correct. I hope the Casey Anthony jurors are watching and at the very least embarrassed by how trivial the job of juror was to them (if you agree with the verdict or not). So far, imo, the jury ROCKS :drumroll:

Justice for Travis and hugs to his beautiful family!!!!

Just want to mention something C. Hughes said last night on Trisha's radio show. Apologies if this has been discussed. After Travis's text rant on May 26. JA texted him saying that she was going to call her lawyer on Monday. This was never presented in trial. Chris doesn't have any idea what Travis was so angry about. He thinks it could be that JA was threatening to send the May 20 sex tape to MIMI.

Instead of calling her lawyer, she decided to murder Travis, evidentally. Chris also mentioned that her 'road trip' was planned ONE WEEK before the murder. This would be AFTER the text from Travis and two days before she stole grandpa's gun.

Jodi Arias was on a mission!

Hahaha, my daughter just said "what the fog, mom" - because she's not allowed to curse.

She watches too, we discuss this case together (she's 15
And NOT sheltered).

Could someone post the link of Jodi pretending to cut her throat for me? Want to show hubby and I can't remember where I saw it.

Thanks!

I look at it this way. Think of all the conversations we have had about this case. Not just on here, but with anyone who will listen to us. (My family no longer takes my calls). JK. But seriously, think how GREAT they felt to finally be able to hash it over. Plus, it's a serious task and they will want to give it the weight it deserves. I believe I believe

Em posted this on State vs

Em Dorsposted toThe State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
5 minutes ago
When I left courthouse today and walked towards my car, walked by where the jury was coming out of their exit and getting on their bus. A couple of them looked at me walking towards them, and had to eventually stop to let them go by. Didn't notice anything different about them from when I saw them before about a month ago.
Like ·
6 people like this.

Michelle Lombardi so they didn't look irritated like being reported
4 minutes ago · Like

Em Dors I didn't notice anything. Around lunch time, a reporter in the courthouse said she could hear them laughing. Got their lunch and went back in jury room.
2 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

No verdict today, still praying that the jury does the right thing by this young man, who was brutally murdered by the defendant, can't even bring myself to type her name.

I hope you're right, but it is taking way longer than I thought it would. The longer they don't have a verdict, it favors the defense. I hope I'm wrong because I'm 100% convinced she's guilty of premeditated murder and I think the prosecution has proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Something I saw on HLN today, that I never thought about before convinces me completely that JA did not go into a fog after the murder. Some of you probably heard it as well. There were no bloody finger prints of Jodi's on any of the light switches, the door knobs, etc., which means she cleaned her hands before she left then said under oath that when she came out of the fog near the Hover Dam, her hands were covered with blood and that is when she realized "something bad" had happened. How did she get out of that house with all that blood on her hands and leave no traces of blood on the door knob? Remember, she claimed to have washed the blood off her hands when she stopped in the desert. This is just one more lie by JA. If she had left blood anywhere when she exited the house, the roommates would have seen it and found Travis's body before so much time had passed. If her hands were covered in blood when she stopped in the desert, and none was found in the house downstairs, she must have jumped out the upstairs window. There is no fog, she remembers everything.

Wasn't there "Red Koolaid stains" on the passenger seat and rear seat? This may be due to the knife having blood on it and her clothing etc that she probably threw into the passenger and back seats before burning all the evidence out in the desert..Therefore getting blood on her hands again.

Anyone think we may see the appearance of another **cold sore** when she hears the M1 conviction?

I'm watching Dr.Drew with my daughter & we both LURVE Mark Eiglarsh. We saw the fog rolling in and my daughter yelled "MOM! He's so hot the studio is smokin'!" :floorlaugh:

I got a chuckle out of Mark eiglarsh in the fog. lolol

It's good to see Attorneys like Mark and Joey J make their opinions of guilt known. Some of these guest Attorneys just are so afraid of being wrong, they play both sides of the fence.

omgosh i love mark eiglarsh. he's on dr. drew in a studio full of fog!!!!

In case you missed it:

BJh1s_qCMAAQl0i.jpg:large

His dog, Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads